4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

colony wheel for g sport wheel, worth a look, pics included

3/11/2014 9:02 PM

My Colony Pintour Wheel that has, Pintour Rim (pinned), Wasp Hub, and your average everyday spokes (14g)

for his... G-Sport Ratchet Hub, Odyssey 7-KA (chrome), and possibly 14g spokes as well.

I am only asking because the hub is missing something (picture below) I believe it is the SEAL that is not there, but I mean, think I should worry about the hub breaking from constant dirt entry?

Also this is the whole wheel

I saw a video too, the wheel is near perfectly straight and I mean like, isn't the 7ka rim practically still one of the best rims out there?

Are you sponsored?
Can you backflip?
What part is that?
How do you barspin?
Is my bike too heavy?
What's your best trick?
........ noobs.

3/11/2014 9:14 PM

Jesus fuck those bars giant, are those perfect 10s? And you shouldnt worry about dirt if you ride park or street which is what his setup looks like is a park setup.

FBGM()...... Crazy Clark is as straight as a circle.

3/11/2014 9:20 PM

Thats a good deal on your part as long as that rim isn't fucked. im pretty sure you need the seal for ratchets to work properly but worst comes to worst you buy a driver used or find some with that seal. shit i might even have one kicking around in my gsport parts bag.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

3/11/2014 9:22 PM

sunday bikes69 wrote: Jesus fuck those bars giant, are those perfect 10s? And you shouldnt worry about dirt if you ride park or street which is what his setup looks like is a park setup.

Yeah a lot of people ride p10's here where i live, like no joke. p10's are fuckin EVERYWHERE here, at least for the kids who think having obnoxiously large bars are cool

Are you sponsored?
Can you backflip?
What part is that?
How do you barspin?
Is my bike too heavy?
What's your best trick?
........ noobs.

3/11/2014 9:23 PM

I'd go for it, pretty sure you can find a seal at a hardware store or get a spare one from an lbs

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype
text me323.245.2827

3/11/2014 9:25 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Thats a good deal on your part as long as that rim isn't fucked. im pretty sure you need the seal for ratchets to work properly but worst comes to worst you buy a driver used or find some with that seal. shit i might even have one kicking around in my gsport parts bag.

do you need the seal?

Are you sponsored?
Can you backflip?
What part is that?
How do you barspin?
Is my bike too heavy?
What's your best trick?
........ noobs.

3/11/2014 9:25 PM

Nigga take that shit. IT'S A GSPORT/7KA! If you email Gsport they will probably give you one on the house

3/11/2014 9:26 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Thats a good deal on your part as long as that rim isn't fucked. im pretty sure you need the seal for ratchets to work properly but worst comes to worst you buy a driver used or find some with that seal. shit i might even have one kicking around in my gsport parts bag.

James_Letten17 wrote: do you need the seal?

I would highly suggest it. you risk alot of shit getting in there and damaging the ratchet ring if not.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

3/12/2014 5:09 AM

Youd be a fool to say no. Email gsport, tell them it disappeared while you were riding, think it popped off and got torn apart by your chain. I would only imagine theyd send you a new one.

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!! 21" The Make Croft $100, Mutiny Glam v2 $20, Custom trans blue Odyssey Lumberjacks $20! Get at me!

3/12/2014 7:22 AM

Do it man!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/12/2014 7:31 AM

Those look like elevenz! Those are ridiculously big bars ! But do it up ratchet is sick with a minor problem and the 7ka is a mint rim I love mine !

3/12/2014 7:47 AM

Swap wheels. Buy a new driver and run it.

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

3/12/2014 7:49 AM

Do the trade!

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

"I ride bikes, not finger them"
-soulrebelrastaman

3/12/2014 7:58 AM

BNC wrote: Nigga take that shit. IT'S A GSPORT/7KA! If you email Gsport they will probably give you one on the house

I needed the fat collar thing for mine and they gave one to me and a bolt for free it was cool.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/12/2014 7:58 AM

Yeah, why is this even a question?

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844
E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com ;
PSN - TheBrownWolf

3/12/2014 8:05 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: Yeah, why is this even a question?

i was wondering that. Is like, i have a volkswagen passat tdi, should i trade it for a porsche panamera?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/12/2014 8:10 AM

Dammit trade the man already

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype
text me323.245.2827

3/12/2014 8:18 AM

T-rider wrote: i was wondering that. Is like, i have a volkswagen passat tdi, should i trade it for a porsche panamera?

Then trade it for a 911

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/12/2014 8:31 AM

T-rider wrote: i was wondering that. Is like, i have a volkswagen passat tdi, should i trade it for a porsche panamera?

Mikel8149 wrote: Then trade it for a 911

Then trade it for a 69 firebird

Murica bike check
text me323.245.2827

3/12/2014 9:45 AM

Mikel8149 wrote: Then trade it for a 911

handlebar-to-face wrote: Then trade it for a 69 firebird

i said panamera cause they are both sedans.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/12/2014 2:06 PM

this was a question because It was missing a seal and the gap on the driver and hub shell looked large enough to get good dirt entry

Are you sponsored?
Can you backflip?
What part is that?
How do you barspin?
Is my bike too heavy?
What's your best trick?
........ noobs.

3/12/2014 2:13 PM

nevermind the guy traded for a coaster last night

Are you sponsored?
Can you backflip?
What part is that?
How do you barspin?
Is my bike too heavy?
What's your best trick?
........ noobs.

3/12/2014 2:28 PM

you fucked up^^

Boldly going nowhere.

BIKE CHECK.

3/12/2014 2:33 PM

James_Letten17 wrote: nevermind the guy traded for a coaster last night

that fucking sucks

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Post a Reply to: colony wheel for g sport wheel, worth a look, pics included

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm