4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

douchebags took her away :'(

12/17/2012 9:07 PM

So today I lost my entire world. She has been taken from me.... I am dieing.

Ok so I ride my bike to school cuz its the only way I can get there... I double lock it, and lock up every single part. Well that wasn't enough. Somebody took it right off the rack and I will probably never see her again :'( I may as well just kill myself now. My name is BMX2LIV on here for a reason. With no bike I may as well not live.

Here is what was stolen by the wretched scumbags:

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/She-likes-it-rough-in-all-positions,1275150

New refs: dgoulet1995, Mike - E
Resolving issues one by one

12/17/2012 9:10 PM

=[

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

12/17/2012 9:16 PM

Ya...and it was a real slap in the face to get home and see that my dad sent me 3 new profile hubguards for my birthday and christmas...

12/17/2012 9:17 PM

I hate them! Your bike is pure sex, and I love that seat!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/17/2012 9:17 PM

=[, call the cops?

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

12/17/2012 9:22 PM

Chuck. Ya it was my dream bike... almost exactly

Dream. I did... that don't mean anything :/

12/17/2012 9:29 PM

that means, you can press charges if they are caught. sometimes the cops are sicks, and dont tell you who took the bikes.

Jade Bike Check

12/17/2012 9:34 PM

A 1700$ bike is a hell of a felony... I hope they get busted... just so they learn a lesson, and I will sue for all damages too

12/17/2012 10:07 PM

id beat the fuck outa them for you i could find them im sorry man

I

12/17/2012 10:47 PM

Yeah, what the fuck is that!? Stolen from a school! It's getting to be safer in the projects than at schools!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/18/2012 3:17 AM

Ya no cameras or anything.

12/18/2012 3:18 AM

12/17/12. The day my world ended.

12/18/2012 3:21 AM

BMX2LIV wrote: 12/17/12. The day my world ended.

just patrol the area. then fuck everyone up in the vicinity of it when you find it

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

12/18/2012 3:54 AM

That's the plan for sure...

12/18/2012 8:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2012 8:37 AM

BMX2LIV wrote: So today I lost my entire world. She has been taken from me.... I am dieing.

Ok so I ride my bike to school cuz its the only way I can get there... I double lock it, and lock up every single part. Well that wasn't enough. Somebody took it right off the rack and I will probably never see her again :'( I may as well just kill myself now. My name is BMX2LIV on here for a reason. With no bike I may as well not live.

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/She-likes-it-rough-in-all-positions,1275150

Ill be the first to call BULL SHIT!!!!This Kid owes alot of Real homies. Don't believe. Sooooo I smell Bull!!!! His trying to find a way out

Text Me For Faster Response (404)268-6332
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.++++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

12/18/2012 8:54 AM

BMX2LIV wrote: So today I lost my entire world. She has been taken from me.... I am dieing.

ecuadevil wrote: Ill be the first to call BULL SHIT!!!!This Kid owes alot of Real homies. Don't believe. Sooooo I smell Bull!!!! His trying to find a way out

EXACTLY what I was about to say. Show us a police report. If its legit, its just karma biting you in the ass.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/18/2012 9:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2012 9:03 AM

ecuadevil wrote: Ill be the first to call BULL SHIT!!!!This Kid owes alot of Real homies. Don't believe. Sooooo I smell Bull!!!! His trying to find a way out

FreddyDapice wrote: EXACTLY what I was about to say. Show us a police report. If its legit, its just karma biting you in the ass.

Fuck that!! I don't care what he shows or says. It's bull shit and if it was but I know it wasn't. Then disappear. Your not a true homie

Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.++++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

12/18/2012 9:08 AM

My friend got his bike stolen, a 1500 dollar bike, they got it back, and his older bike. You never know. Kids got charges put against them. I'd never let something like that get stolen, I'd go a find it, and if you see the douche that stole it, beat his ass.

12/18/2012 9:10 AM

RuskiBMX wrote: My friend got his bike stolen, a 1500 dollar bike, they got it back, and his older bike. You never know. Kids got charges put against them. I'd never let something like that get stolen, I'd go a find it, and if you see the douche that stole it, beat his ass.

was anything wrong with it once you found it

12/18/2012 9:11 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: EXACTLY what I was about to say. Show us a police report. If its legit, its just karma biting you in the ass.

ecuadevil wrote: Fuck that!! I don't care what he shows or says. It's bull shit and if it was but I know it wasn't. Then disappear. Your not a true homie

Yeah, this guy is full of it.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/18/2012 9:35 AM

ecuadevil wrote: Fuck that!! I don't care what he shows or says. It's bull shit and if it was but I know it wasn't. Then disappear. Your not a true homie

FreddyDapice wrote: Yeah, this guy is full of it.

YOU WANT A COPY OF THE POLICE REPORT? YOU WANNA TALK TO THE OFFICER? ITS GONE DUDE! THIS AINT NO LIE. ITS LEGIT GONE. ****SO YOU HATERS CAN FUCK OFF****

12/18/2012 9:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2012 9:40 AM

tuff guy

12/18/2012 9:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2012 9:43 AM

megahater^

12/18/2012 9:44 AM

and how is it karma? i am paying people off. I already paid one back. ignorant mofos

12/18/2012 9:46 AM

RuskiBMX wrote: My friend got his bike stolen, a 1500 dollar bike, they got it back, and his older bike. You never know. Kids got charges put against them. I'd never let something like that get stolen, I'd go a find it, and if you see the douche that stole it, beat his ass.

FITbikeco229 wrote: was anything wrong with it once you found it

They mixed the two together. Other than that, all the parts and everything was in place.

12/18/2012 9:48 AM

BMX2LIV wrote: YOU WANT A COPY OF THE POLICE REPORT? YOU WANNA TALK TO THE OFFICER? ITS GONE DUDE! THIS AINT NO LIE. ITS LEGIT GONE. ****SO YOU HATERS CAN FUCK OFF****

"Are you a big man? Huh? I'm talking to you!
Do you wake up in the mornin' and say, "I'm puttin on my big boy pants. Look, I'm wearin' a belt. I got big boy pants on." We don't do that shit!
Is this how you conduct yourself? In a democracy?

12/18/2012 9:49 AM

BMX2LIV wrote: YOU WANT A COPY OF THE POLICE REPORT? YOU WANNA TALK TO THE OFFICER? ITS GONE DUDE! THIS AINT NO LIE. ITS LEGIT GONE. ****SO YOU HATERS CAN FUCK OFF****

ecuadevil wrote: "Are you a big man? Huh? I'm talking to you!
Do you wake up in the mornin' and say, "I'm puttin on my big boy pants. Look, I'm wearin' a belt. I got big boy pants on." We don't do that shit!

Popcorn, and a coke, and I'm good.

12/18/2012 9:51 AM

make a report, keepchecking craigslist and check local parks and pawnshops man... that sucks

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/18/2012 9:54 AM

ecuadevil wrote: "Are you a big man? Huh? I'm talking to you!

Freedom of speech, so yes. As a matter of fact, i can tell you to go fuck yourself with an iron rod wrapped with 40 grit sand paper, if i want. But you could just not jump to conclusions. if you want copies of the police report... which i will get because albes has their stolen bike discount.... i will post a picture of it. JUST FOR YOU. If that will make you happy.

12/18/2012 10:02 AM

sketchytravis wrote: make a report, keepchecking craigslist and check local parks and pawnshops man... that sucks

ya, i have been... I have checked all the craigslist ads from all the surrounding cities too.

Post a Reply to: douchebags took her away :'(

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm