4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

fly forks

4/5/2014 5:51 PM

I can get fly Tierra forks for a decent deal any good ? Or something else. I'm looking for white. And money isn't really a problem. Just looking for input.

Odyssey forks are my next choice but I kinda want something different.

4/5/2014 5:53 PM

No you don't. You want the Odysseys.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

4/5/2014 5:53 PM

bet i can guess what people will put..... lol.

NEW Bike check

4/5/2014 5:54 PM

BMXism wrote: No you don't. You want the Odysseys.

in before i could even post!

NEW Bike check

4/5/2014 5:58 PM

Believe me I love odyssey I used to rock their race forks in the digi Camo. Just trying to switch it up lol .

I just need a upgrade from the crap I have now. Than my ride is perrrfect!

4/5/2014 6:11 PM

plenty to choose from. eclat, wtp, federal, bsd, shadow, subrosa, blusix, 34r, all good! and plenty others

NEW Bike check

4/5/2014 6:13 PM

odyssey/sunday forks are the only forks you will ever need for the rest of your life.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/5/2014 6:16 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: odyssey/sunday forks are the only forks you will ever need for the rest of your life.

This is the truth. Best warranty in the business and they never broke in testing even after 2 million cycles of a 4000N load.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/5/2014 6:21 PM

Odyssey/Sunday master race.

Saw a guy once try to ride something other than Odyssey/Sunday forks, BAM! Garbage truck ran him over. He thought it was a fluke so he tried riding again once he was all healed up, KABOOM! Asteroid hits him! Miraculously he survived and bought Odyssey forks & lived happily ever after without incidents like that.

4/5/2014 6:22 PM

Dont buy any fly parts... Ever.

4/5/2014 6:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Odyssey/Sunday master race.

Saw a guy once try to ride something other than Odyssey/Sunday forks, BAM! Garbage truck ran him over. He thought it was a fluke so he tried riding again once he was all healed up, KABOOM! Asteroid hits him! Miraculously he survived and bought Odyssey forks & lived happily ever after without incidents like that.

I heard the Challenger shuttle was made entirely of Shadow forks.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

4/5/2014 6:28 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: I heard the Challenger shuttle was made entirely of Shadow forks.

4/5/2014 6:38 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: I heard the Challenger shuttle was made entirely of Shadow forks.

Im not trying to hate on shadow but that post made my day.. Well done sir.

4/5/2014 6:43 PM

Wait... let's look closer...

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

4/5/2014 6:51 PM

^^^^ LOL damn you shadow

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

4/5/2014 6:52 PM

oh my fucking god hahaha

4/5/2014 7:06 PM

Wooow that's some crazyness rite there! Ima probably buy the odyssey ones. In the past 15 years the only forks I've ridden was. Pitchfork s. Odyssey. Or standard forks. Not really in the loop with all the new school stuff!

4/5/2014 8:03 PM

I heard if you have odyssey forks millions of angel bitches come and have a gangbang with you and if you buy any other fork devil bitches some and chop off your penis off when you are sleeping. It's up to you..

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/5/2014 8:03 PM

Holy shit Ohioan that's fucking mint

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

4/5/2014 8:11 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: I heard if you have odyssey forks millions of angel bitches come and have a gangbang with you and if you buy any other fork devil bitches some and chop off your penis off when you are sleeping. It's up to you..

Well if you don't have Odyssey/Sunday forks you already forfeit your dick anyway, so..

4/5/2014 8:11 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Holy shit Ohioan that's fucking mint

agreed. lol Wonderful use of ms paint. splendid.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/5/2014 8:13 PM

BMXism wrote: agreed. lol Wonderful use of ms paint. splendid.

That took me like 5 minutes to make, fuck you. Disrespectful twat.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

4/5/2014 8:17 PM

10 seconds bitch.

bring it.

4/6/2014 1:08 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Wait... let's look closer...

LOOOL

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/6/2014 9:25 AM

Mikel8149 wrote: I heard if you have odyssey forks millions of angel bitches come and have a gangbang with you and if you buy any other fork devil bitches some and chop off your penis off when you are sleeping. It's up to you..

sundaybmxRR wrote: Well if you don't have Odyssey/Sunday forks you already forfeit your dick anyway, so..

My federal forks and my penis say otherwise.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

4/6/2014 2:54 PM

S&m pitchforks

4/7/2014 2:13 PM

Buy some forks from a recognizable company and youll be fine.

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/7/2014 4:10 PM

Thanks for all the trash talking and opinions guys. Made me laugh a few times . I wound up getting. Total forks. I'm happy with my purchase even tho they aren't mounted yet.
Post a Reply to: fly forks

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm