4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

guys i need help

1/27/2010 7:19 PM

ok so i have to write a 3 page paer on a career and i picked bmx pro, but the thing is i dont know what to write about in it though, i got an interview done for help and everything, but i really dont know wtf to put in the paper

can you guys just throw out some ideas to help me?

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/27/2010 7:20 PM

whats with all of these gifs of the jersey shore?

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/27/2010 7:21 PM

have fun i hate essays but just put stuff on how it would be great such as like pros and cons of it

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

1/27/2010 7:26 PM

shamu121 wrote: have fun i hate essays but just put stuff on how it would be great such as like pros and cons of it

good idea

i fucking hate research papers hahahah

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/27/2010 7:31 PM

put how its not all about money life is about having fun and just getting by. but if ur not happy ur not living life to the fullest. put u get to travel more than anyone and not to do some dumb boring business trip u get to ride ur bike and have a great time and meet new people and kids who look up to u. shit like that.

1/27/2010 7:38 PM

wesleytramel wrote: put how its not all about money life is about having fun and just getting by. but if ur not happy ur not living life to the fullest. put u get to travel more than anyone and not to do some dumb boring business trip u get to ride ur bike and have a great time and meet new people and kids who look up to u. shit like that.

that genius dude!
thanks dude

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/27/2010 7:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2010 7:40 PM

wesleytramel wrote: put how its not all about money life is about having fun and just getting by. but if ur not happy ur not living life to the fullest. put u get to travel more than anyone and not to do some dumb boring business trip u get to ride ur bike and have a great time and meet new people and kids who look up to u. shit like that.

DIMEBAG93 wrote: that genius dude!
thanks dude

haha no problem man haha, u could text me and id help u i fucking lost my phone on the bus Sad

1/27/2010 7:41 PM

straight up write it about me

A 20 year old little kids bicycle rider.

Follow my adventures on Instagram @resslerbmx

1/27/2010 7:42 PM

explain what makes a good rider a good rider.
tell what you want to change or inovate in the sport.

friends you ride with, how much it means to be on a bike everyday, freedom of the bike, cops, money, other pro riders ( why they influence you ) anything that is related to how you feel or what is a part of bmx.

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell

ADD This

http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

1/27/2010 7:43 PM

Write about the love for the sport.

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/27/2010 7:45 PM

these ideas are great guys!
especially resslers hahahah

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/27/2010 7:46 PM

Haha, I love how whenever someone gets the chance to write an essay about whatever they feel, the choose BMX, then they come on here asking what to write, having no idea. Good times.

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

1/27/2010 7:47 PM

DUDE THIS IS SO FUCKIN WIERD!!!!! i just shot Chad Degroot this email like 10 minutes ago..

------------------------------------

(Please bare with me. It's a little wordy)

Hey Chad, first off let me start by saying congrats on the new shop and i cant wait to check it out at the Grand Opening next week. RIP Mesh, but i know good things will come from Mr. B's so i'm not too torn up about it. You've always been one of my favorite riders and was always stoked to see ya out at the parks. Anyway, enough kiss-ass (but seriously, i do meen what i said).

My name is Chris Buchanan and I'm a 17 year old rider out of East Orlando and Senior at Timber Creek High School. I've been riding BMX for over a decade now (1st race and then picked up freestyle 3 or 4 years ago) and have come to love it as more than a sport. I love helping riders whether it's fixing thier bikes, teaching the little guys some stuff, or just driving people to the park. I have developed an ambition to one day help the sport and progress it to the best of my ability. I hope to do this by one day (in the not-so-near-future though) by owning a bike shop.

So it was a no brainer, when my teacher announced that our Senior Project was going to be based on a career that we would likely want to follow in the future, on what my topic should be. So i was just wondering if it was at all possible for me to come by and just ask you ,and possibly Big James too, a couple questions about the shop and film it for my presentation. It wouldn't take long and you can choose the time when you're not busy so i'm not interupting business. And maybe, as long as it isn't a burden to you or your employees, just hang around the shop for an hour or two to get some clips and questions for my visual. I couldn't possibly think of any other place or people i would want to interview other than a LEGIT BMX shop with LEGIT riders operating it. Besides, i only really do well on school projects when i'm stoked on the topic.

I really appreciate you just taking the time to read this and i do understand that you and your staff have obligations to the shop that come first. Oh, and if this dosn't work out i'll still be coming to you guys for the Grand Opening and for all my BMX needs. (Speaking of. haha. You have Shadow Stun Complete wheels? I need a new set and if you do I'ld rather buy them from you next Saturday instead of ordering from Dans)

-------------------------------

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/27/2010 7:48 PM

ohh and does anyone know how much money they get from winning the dew tour?

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/27/2010 7:49 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote: Haha, I love how whenever someone gets the chance to write an essay about whatever they feel, the choose BMX, then they come on here asking what to write, having no idea. Good times.

well i already wrote one about bmx history but i cant use that one

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/27/2010 7:51 PM

FLABMX414 wrote: DUDE THIS IS SO FUCKIN WIERD!!!!! i just shot Chad Degroot this email like 10 minutes ago..

------------------------------------

(Please bare with me. It's a little wordy)

Hey Chad, first off let me start by saying congrats on the new shop and i cant wait to check it out at the Grand Opening next week. RIP Mesh, but i know good things will come from Mr. B's so i'm not too torn up about it. You've always been one of my favorite riders and was always stoked to see ya out at the parks. Anyway, enough kiss-ass (but seriously, i do meen what i said).

My name is Chris Buchanan and I'm a 17 year old rider out of East Orlando and Senior at Timber Creek High School. I've been riding BMX for over a decade now (1st race and then picked up freestyle 3 or 4 years ago) and have come to love it as more than a sport. I love helping riders whether it's fixing thier bikes, teaching the little guys some stuff, or just driving people to the park. I have developed an ambition to one day help the sport and progress it to the best of my ability. I hope to do this by one day (in the not-so-near-future though) by owning a bike shop.

So it was a no brainer, when my teacher announced that our Senior Project was going to be based on a career that we would likely want to follow in the future, on what my topic should be. So i was just wondering if it was at all possible for me to come by and just ask you ,and possibly Big James too, a couple questions about the shop and film it for my presentation. It wouldn't take long and you can choose the time when you're not busy so i'm not interupting business. And maybe, as long as it isn't a burden to you or your employees, just hang around the shop for an hour or two to get some clips and questions for my visual. I couldn't possibly think of any other place or people i would want to interview other than a LEGIT BMX shop with LEGIT riders operating it. Besides, i only really do well on school projects when i'm stoked on the topic.

I really appreciate you just taking the time to read this and i do understand that you and your staff have obligations to the shop that come first. Oh, and if this dosn't work out i'll still be coming to you guys for the Grand Opening and for all my BMX needs. (Speaking of. haha. You have Shadow Stun Complete wheels? I need a new set and if you do I'ld rather buy them from you next Saturday instead of ordering from Dans)

-------------------------------

i got to interview aaron ross :D
but i seriously hate this senior project shit, i gotta do an 8-12 minute presentation too...so im gonna put a video on or take my bike in and explain all the parts or something

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/27/2010 7:54 PM

DIMEBAG93 wrote: i got to interview aaron ross :D
but i seriously hate this senior project shit, i gotta do an 8-12 minute presentation too...so im gonna put a video on or take my bike in and explain all the parts or something

bro steal my idea. ask you're teacher if its okay to do a "documentary" type of video that you will be narrating. So that way you won't (hopefully if you have a cool teach) have to be standing and just talkin for the full 18. My teach is letting me do a 10 min. vid and the rest is me presenting

My SEXY BITCH!

1/27/2010 8:00 PM

FLABMX414 wrote: bro steal my idea. ask you're teacher if its okay to do a "documentary" type of video that you will be narrating. So that way you won't (hopefully if you have a cool teach) have to be standing and just talkin for the full 18. My teach is letting me do a 10 min. vid and the rest is me presenting

well i cant videotape my interview since we did it on facebook haha but i am gonna put a video on and all that stuff

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/27/2010 8:01 PM

coolio. hope it works out man.

btw. profile pic=win

My SEXY BITCH!

1/27/2010 8:05 PM

FLABMX414 wrote: coolio. hope it works out man.

btw. profile pic=win

haha thanks dude
i hope yours works out too

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/27/2010 8:50 PM

talk about all they crazy shit you can do and how much better it is that faggish sports like football and baseball
and all the crazy shit pros can do

Sh-tan-re is awesome

1/28/2010 2:46 AM

talk about how pros get paid to smoke weed all day.

1/28/2010 4:34 AM

walrus wrote: talk about how pros get paid to smoke weed all day.

Dont forget about getting more ass than a toilet seat.

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

Post a Reply to: guys i need help

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm