Participating Members

  • Vital BMX member DIMEBAG93
    41363 DIMEBAG93 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/41363/avatar/c50_98015280_1280743166.jpg?1293092557 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/all 03/09/09 28 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/setup 121 2601 25 2 2
  • Vital BMX member kingshawty12
    36559 kingshawty12 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/36559/avatar/c50_tumblr_mnwtmnJxMc1qdjlazo2_1280_1370476692.jpg?1370476243 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/kingshawty12,36559/all 11/26/08 47 8 9 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/kingshawty12,36559/setup 282 5319 104 3 7
  • Vital BMX member shamu121
    48706 shamu121 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/48706/avatar/c50_Mutiny_Gay_for_Satan_t_shirt_1.jpg?1333507634 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/shamu121,48706/all 08/04/09 7 10 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/shamu121,48706/setup 122 1123 9 3
  • Vital BMX member wesleytramel
    48545 wesleytramel http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/48545/avatar/c50_96207130_1268599762.jpg?1293108629 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/wesleytramel,48545/all 07/31/09 33 1 442 6554
  • Vital BMX member Ressler711
    38829 Ressler711 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/38829/avatar/c50_image_1392713645.jpg?1392713245 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Ressler711,38829/all 01/17/09 1 134 889 16604 1 28 8
  • Vital BMX member ride2day
    46975 ride2day http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/46975/avatar/c50_92551270_1255478798.jpg?1293104669 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/ride2day,46975/all 07/01/09 15 1 82 1243 4
  • Vital BMX member JustRideBMX
    26925 JustRideBMX http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/26925/avatar/c50_Untitled.jpg?1362014796 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/JustRideBMX,26925/all 08/10/08 198 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/JustRideBMX,26925/setup 547 25306 581 1 49
  • Vital BMX member BMXgunnar08
    46121 BMXgunnar08 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/46121/avatar/c50_87963440_1261962610.jpg?1293102567 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/BMXgunnar08,46121/all 06/15/09 6 128 1578 33
  • Vital BMX member FLABMX414
    37706 FLABMX414 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/37706/avatar/c50_85821300_1264917824.jpg?1293082858 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/FLABMX414,37706/all 12/21/08 16 4 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/FLABMX414,37706/setup 28 602 166 4 1
  • Vital BMX member Shtanre
    38880 Shtanre http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/38880/avatar/c50_91106170_1257391904.jpg?1293086411 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Shtanre,38880/all 01/18/09 6 19 15 355 4 4 1
  • Vital BMX member walrus
    57108 walrus http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/57108/avatar/c50_90396890_1264641542.jpg?1293124511 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/walrus,57108/all 01/27/10 31

guys i need help

Related:
Create New Tag

DIMEBAG93

Vital BMX member DIMEBAG93
41363 DIMEBAG93 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/41363/avatar/c50_98015280_1280743166.jpg?1293092557 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/all 03/09/09 28 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/setup 121 2601 25 2 2

Posts: 2722

Joined: 3/9/2009

Location: Hastings, PA USA

1/27/2010 7:19 PM

ok so i have to write a 3 page paer on a career and i picked bmx pro, but the thing is i dont know what to write about in it though, i got an interview done for help and everything, but i really dont know wtf to put in the paper

can you guys just throw out some ideas to help me?

Bike Check
#Merica.

kingshawty12

Vital BMX member kingshawty12
36559 kingshawty12 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/36559/avatar/c50_tumblr_mnwtmnJxMc1qdjlazo2_1280_1370476692.jpg?1370476243 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/kingshawty12,36559/all 11/26/08 47 8 9 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/kingshawty12,36559/setup 282 5319 104 3 7

Posts: 5601

Joined: 11/26/2008

Location: Las Vegas, NV USA

1/27/2010 7:20 PM

whats with all of these gifs of the jersey shore?

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

shamu121

Vital BMX member shamu121
48706 shamu121 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/48706/avatar/c50_Mutiny_Gay_for_Satan_t_shirt_1.jpg?1333507634 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/shamu121,48706/all 08/04/09 7 10 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/shamu121,48706/setup 122 1123 9 3

Posts: 1245

Joined: 8/4/2009

Location: Sarasota, FL USA

1/27/2010 7:21 PM

have fun i hate essays but just put stuff on how it would be great such as like pros and cons of it

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey




My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

DIMEBAG93

Vital BMX member DIMEBAG93
41363 DIMEBAG93 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/41363/avatar/c50_98015280_1280743166.jpg?1293092557 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/all 03/09/09 28 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/setup 121 2601 25 2 2

Posts: 2722

Joined: 3/9/2009

Location: Hastings, PA USA

1/27/2010 7:26 PM

shamu121 wrote:

have fun i hate essays but just put stuff on how it would be great such as like pros and cons of it

good idea

i fucking hate research papers hahahah

Bike Check
#Merica.

wesleytramel

Vital BMX member wesleytramel
48545 wesleytramel http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/48545/avatar/c50_96207130_1268599762.jpg?1293108629 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/wesleytramel,48545/all 07/31/09 33 1 442 6554

Posts: 6996

Joined: 7/31/2009

Location: Mount Juliet, TN USA

1/27/2010 7:31 PM

put how its not all about money life is about having fun and just getting by. but if ur not happy ur not living life to the fullest. put u get to travel more than anyone and not to do some dumb boring business trip u get to ride ur bike and have a great time and meet new people and kids who look up to u. shit like that.

DIMEBAG93

Vital BMX member DIMEBAG93
41363 DIMEBAG93 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/41363/avatar/c50_98015280_1280743166.jpg?1293092557 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/all 03/09/09 28 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/setup 121 2601 25 2 2

Posts: 2722

Joined: 3/9/2009

Location: Hastings, PA USA

1/27/2010 7:38 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

put how its not all about money life is about having fun and just getting by. but if ur not happy ur not living life to the fullest. put u get to travel more than anyone and not to do some dumb boring business trip u get to ride ur bike and have a great time and meet new people and kids who look up to u. shit like that.

that genius dude!
thanks dude

Bike Check
#Merica.

wesleytramel

Vital BMX member wesleytramel
48545 wesleytramel http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/48545/avatar/c50_96207130_1268599762.jpg?1293108629 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/wesleytramel,48545/all 07/31/09 33 1 442 6554

Posts: 6996

Joined: 7/31/2009

Location: Mount Juliet, TN USA

1/27/2010 7:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2010 7:40 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

put how its not all about money life is about having fun and just getting by. but if ur not happy ur not living life to the fullest. put u get to travel more than anyone and not to do some dumb boring business trip u get to ride ur bike and have a great time and meet new people and kids who look up to u. shit like that.

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

that genius dude!
thanks dude

haha no problem man haha, u could text me and id help u i fucking lost my phone on the bus Sad

Ressler711

Vital BMX member Ressler711
38829 Ressler711 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/38829/avatar/c50_image_1392713645.jpg?1392713245 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Ressler711,38829/all 01/17/09 1 134 889 16604 1 28 8

Posts: 17493

Joined: 1/17/2009

Location: Kingston, NY USA

1/27/2010 7:41 PM

straight up write it about me

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

ride2day

Vital BMX member ride2day
46975 ride2day http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/46975/avatar/c50_92551270_1255478798.jpg?1293104669 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/ride2day,46975/all 07/01/09 15 1 82 1243 4

Posts: 1325

Joined: 7/1/2009

Location: Chesapeake, VA USA

1/27/2010 7:42 PM

explain what makes a good rider a good rider.
tell what you want to change or inovate in the sport.

friends you ride with, how much it means to be on a bike everyday, freedom of the bike, cops, money, other pro riders ( why they influence you ) anything that is related to how you feel or what is a part of bmx.

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell


ADD This


http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

JustRideBMX

Vital BMX member JustRideBMX
26925 JustRideBMX http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/26925/avatar/c50_Untitled.jpg?1362014796 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/JustRideBMX,26925/all 08/10/08 198 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/JustRideBMX,26925/setup 547 25306 581 1 49

Posts: 25853

Joined: 8/10/2008

Location: Radtown, VA USA

1/27/2010 7:43 PM

Write about the love for the sport.

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

DIMEBAG93

Vital BMX member DIMEBAG93
41363 DIMEBAG93 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/41363/avatar/c50_98015280_1280743166.jpg?1293092557 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/all 03/09/09 28 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/setup 121 2601 25 2 2

Posts: 2722

Joined: 3/9/2009

Location: Hastings, PA USA

1/27/2010 7:45 PM

these ideas are great guys!
especially resslers hahahah

Bike Check
#Merica.

BMXgunnar08

Vital BMX member BMXgunnar08
46121 BMXgunnar08 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/46121/avatar/c50_87963440_1261962610.jpg?1293102567 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/BMXgunnar08,46121/all 06/15/09 6 128 1578 33

Posts: 1706

Joined: 6/15/2009

Location: Imperial, CA USA

1/27/2010 7:46 PM

Haha, I love how whenever someone gets the chance to write an essay about whatever they feel, the choose BMX, then they come on here asking what to write, having no idea. Good times.

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

FLABMX414

Vital BMX member FLABMX414
37706 FLABMX414 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/37706/avatar/c50_85821300_1264917824.jpg?1293082858 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/FLABMX414,37706/all 12/21/08 16 4 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/FLABMX414,37706/setup 28 602 166 4 1

Posts: 630

Joined: 12/21/2008

Location: Orlando, FL USA

1/27/2010 7:47 PM

DUDE THIS IS SO FUCKIN WIERD!!!!! i just shot Chad Degroot this email like 10 minutes ago..

------------------------------------

(Please bare with me. It's a little wordy)

Hey Chad, first off let me start by saying congrats on the new shop and i cant wait to check it out at the Grand Opening next week. RIP Mesh, but i know good things will come from Mr. B's so i'm not too torn up about it. You've always been one of my favorite riders and was always stoked to see ya out at the parks. Anyway, enough kiss-ass (but seriously, i do meen what i said).

My name is Chris Buchanan and I'm a 17 year old rider out of East Orlando and Senior at Timber Creek High School. I've been riding BMX for over a decade now (1st race and then picked up freestyle 3 or 4 years ago) and have come to love it as more than a sport. I love helping riders whether it's fixing thier bikes, teaching the little guys some stuff, or just driving people to the park. I have developed an ambition to one day help the sport and progress it to the best of my ability. I hope to do this by one day (in the not-so-near-future though) by owning a bike shop.

So it was a no brainer, when my teacher announced that our Senior Project was going to be based on a career that we would likely want to follow in the future, on what my topic should be. So i was just wondering if it was at all possible for me to come by and just ask you ,and possibly Big James too, a couple questions about the shop and film it for my presentation. It wouldn't take long and you can choose the time when you're not busy so i'm not interupting business. And maybe, as long as it isn't a burden to you or your employees, just hang around the shop for an hour or two to get some clips and questions for my visual. I couldn't possibly think of any other place or people i would want to interview other than a LEGIT BMX shop with LEGIT riders operating it. Besides, i only really do well on school projects when i'm stoked on the topic.

I really appreciate you just taking the time to read this and i do understand that you and your staff have obligations to the shop that come first. Oh, and if this dosn't work out i'll still be coming to you guys for the Grand Opening and for all my BMX needs. (Speaking of. haha. You have Shadow Stun Complete wheels? I need a new set and if you do I'ld rather buy them from you next Saturday instead of ordering from Dans)

-------------------------------

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

DIMEBAG93

Vital BMX member DIMEBAG93
41363 DIMEBAG93 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/41363/avatar/c50_98015280_1280743166.jpg?1293092557 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/all 03/09/09 28 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/setup 121 2601 25 2 2

Posts: 2722

Joined: 3/9/2009

Location: Hastings, PA USA

1/27/2010 7:48 PM

ohh and does anyone know how much money they get from winning the dew tour?

Bike Check
#Merica.

DIMEBAG93

Vital BMX member DIMEBAG93
41363 DIMEBAG93 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/41363/avatar/c50_98015280_1280743166.jpg?1293092557 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/all 03/09/09 28 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/setup 121 2601 25 2 2

Posts: 2722

Joined: 3/9/2009

Location: Hastings, PA USA

1/27/2010 7:49 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Haha, I love how whenever someone gets the chance to write an essay about whatever they feel, the choose BMX, then they come on here asking what to write, having no idea. Good times.

well i already wrote one about bmx history but i cant use that one

Bike Check
#Merica.

DIMEBAG93

Vital BMX member DIMEBAG93
41363 DIMEBAG93 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/41363/avatar/c50_98015280_1280743166.jpg?1293092557 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/all 03/09/09 28 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/setup 121 2601 25 2 2

Posts: 2722

Joined: 3/9/2009

Location: Hastings, PA USA

1/27/2010 7:51 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

DUDE THIS IS SO FUCKIN WIERD!!!!! i just shot Chad Degroot this email like 10 minutes ago..

------------------------------------

(Please bare with me. It's a little wordy)

Hey Chad, first off let me start by saying congrats on the new shop and i cant wait to check it out at the Grand Opening next week. RIP Mesh, but i know good things will come from Mr. B's so i'm not too torn up about it. You've always been one of my favorite riders and was always stoked to see ya out at the parks. Anyway, enough kiss-ass (but seriously, i do meen what i said).

My name is Chris Buchanan and I'm a 17 year old rider out of East Orlando and Senior at Timber Creek High School. I've been riding BMX for over a decade now (1st race and then picked up freestyle 3 or 4 years ago) and have come to love it as more than a sport. I love helping riders whether it's fixing thier bikes, teaching the little guys some stuff, or just driving people to the park. I have developed an ambition to one day help the sport and progress it to the best of my ability. I hope to do this by one day (in the not-so-near-future though) by owning a bike shop.

So it was a no brainer, when my teacher announced that our Senior Project was going to be based on a career that we would likely want to follow in the future, on what my topic should be. So i was just wondering if it was at all possible for me to come by and just ask you ,and possibly Big James too, a couple questions about the shop and film it for my presentation. It wouldn't take long and you can choose the time when you're not busy so i'm not interupting business. And maybe, as long as it isn't a burden to you or your employees, just hang around the shop for an hour or two to get some clips and questions for my visual. I couldn't possibly think of any other place or people i would want to interview other than a LEGIT BMX shop with LEGIT riders operating it. Besides, i only really do well on school projects when i'm stoked on the topic.

I really appreciate you just taking the time to read this and i do understand that you and your staff have obligations to the shop that come first. Oh, and if this dosn't work out i'll still be coming to you guys for the Grand Opening and for all my BMX needs. (Speaking of. haha. You have Shadow Stun Complete wheels? I need a new set and if you do I'ld rather buy them from you next Saturday instead of ordering from Dans)

-------------------------------

i got to interview aaron ross :D
but i seriously hate this senior project shit, i gotta do an 8-12 minute presentation too...so im gonna put a video on or take my bike in and explain all the parts or something

Bike Check
#Merica.

FLABMX414

Vital BMX member FLABMX414
37706 FLABMX414 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/37706/avatar/c50_85821300_1264917824.jpg?1293082858 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/FLABMX414,37706/all 12/21/08 16 4 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/FLABMX414,37706/setup 28 602 166 4 1

Posts: 630

Joined: 12/21/2008

Location: Orlando, FL USA

1/27/2010 7:54 PM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

i got to interview aaron ross :D
but i seriously hate this senior project shit, i gotta do an 8-12 minute presentation too...so im gonna put a video on or take my bike in and explain all the parts or something

bro steal my idea. ask you're teacher if its okay to do a "documentary" type of video that you will be narrating. So that way you won't (hopefully if you have a cool teach) have to be standing and just talkin for the full 18. My teach is letting me do a 10 min. vid and the rest is me presenting

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

DIMEBAG93

Vital BMX member DIMEBAG93
41363 DIMEBAG93 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/41363/avatar/c50_98015280_1280743166.jpg?1293092557 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/all 03/09/09 28 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/setup 121 2601 25 2 2

Posts: 2722

Joined: 3/9/2009

Location: Hastings, PA USA

1/27/2010 8:00 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

bro steal my idea. ask you're teacher if its okay to do a "documentary" type of video that you will be narrating. So that way you won't (hopefully if you have a cool teach) have to be standing and just talkin for the full 18. My teach is letting me do a 10 min. vid and the rest is me presenting

well i cant videotape my interview since we did it on facebook haha but i am gonna put a video on and all that stuff

Bike Check
#Merica.

FLABMX414

Vital BMX member FLABMX414
37706 FLABMX414 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/37706/avatar/c50_85821300_1264917824.jpg?1293082858 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/FLABMX414,37706/all 12/21/08 16 4 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/FLABMX414,37706/setup 28 602 166 4 1

Posts: 630

Joined: 12/21/2008

Location: Orlando, FL USA

1/27/2010 8:01 PM

coolio. hope it works out man.

btw. profile pic=win

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

DIMEBAG93

Vital BMX member DIMEBAG93
41363 DIMEBAG93 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/41363/avatar/c50_98015280_1280743166.jpg?1293092557 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/all 03/09/09 28 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/DIMEBAG93,41363/setup 121 2601 25 2 2

Posts: 2722

Joined: 3/9/2009

Location: Hastings, PA USA

1/27/2010 8:05 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

coolio. hope it works out man.

btw. profile pic=win

haha thanks dude
i hope yours works out too

Bike Check
#Merica.

Shtanre

Vital BMX member Shtanre
38880 Shtanre http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/38880/avatar/c50_91106170_1257391904.jpg?1293086411 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Shtanre,38880/all 01/18/09 6 19 15 355 4 4 1

Posts: 370

Joined: 1/18/2009

Location: Nampa, ID USA

1/27/2010 8:50 PM

talk about all they crazy shit you can do and how much better it is that faggish sports like football and baseball
and all the crazy shit pros can do

Sh-tan-re is awesome

walrus

Vital BMX member walrus
57108 walrus http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/57108/avatar/c50_90396890_1264641542.jpg?1293124511 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/walrus,57108/all 01/27/10 31

Posts: 31

Joined: 1/27/2010

Location: NZL

1/28/2010 2:46 AM

talk about how pros get paid to smoke weed all day.

JustRideBMX

Vital BMX member JustRideBMX
26925 JustRideBMX http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/26925/avatar/c50_Untitled.jpg?1362014796 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/JustRideBMX,26925/all 08/10/08 198 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/JustRideBMX,26925/setup 547 25306 581 1 49

Posts: 25853

Joined: 8/10/2008

Location: Radtown, VA USA

1/28/2010 4:34 AM

walrus wrote:

talk about how pros get paid to smoke weed all day.

Dont forget about getting more ass than a toilet seat.

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

Hello Vital BMX Visitor,

We’re conducting a survey and would appreciate your input. Your answers will help Vital and the BMX industry better understand what riders like you want. Survey results will be used to recognize top brands. Make your voice heard!

Five lucky people will be selected at random to win a Vital BMX t-shirt.

Thanks in advance,

The Vital BMX Crew

Take Survey