4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

how do i make freecoaster not break

1/8/2011 10:06 PM

i got one and it broke in like a month 2 of teh teeths broke off. how do i make it not do this like justridersbmxer is like my freecoaster last 2 years. im bout to buy another driver but idk is it just gonna break again.

or or would it work to just make a new teeth out of clay and glue it in????!!!!11

1/8/2011 10:08 PM

FOR RELZ I NEED HELP IS IT WORTH IT TO BUY A NEW DRIVER

wats the trick to not breaking it is it like not ever pedal

1/8/2011 10:08 PM

OMG!!!!!!! put it in the HOW TO section GOD your making it UNORGANIZED

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/8/2011 10:10 PM

getskyhigh wrote: OMG!!!!!!! put it in the HOW TO section GOD your making it UNORGANIZED

o noes

1/8/2011 10:11 PM

grease the pawls next time? dont run such a tight chain if you are. if you have a tight spot in your chain thats also just as bad too.

1/8/2011 10:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2011 10:13 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote: grease the pawls next time? dont run such a tight chain if you are. if you have a tight spot in your chain thats also just as bad too.

theres no pawls in a frecostar its a clutch you fuck. and it came with a bunch of grease shit leaked like all over my hand when i took it off

IF MY CHAIN ISNT TIGHT I CAN'T POST ANOTHER BIKE CHECK EVERY DAY ON VITAL CUZ ALL THE OTHER KIDS WILL MAKE FUN OF ME BE LIKE "TIGHTEN UR CHAIN, FAGGOT BLAH BLAH" AND ILL CRY A LOT

1/8/2011 10:13 PM

ZOMG ITZ HARRY

vital's redneck

1/8/2011 10:15 PM

BLRBMX wrote: ZOMG ITZ HARRY

nigga im not fucking joking this is seriousness vitalbmx freecoaster fixering business gtfo or be serious fagget nigra

1/8/2011 10:20 PM

.harry wrote: nigga im not fucking joking this is seriousness vitalbmx freecoaster fixering business gtfo or be serious fagget nigra

k

vital's redneck

1/8/2011 10:21 PM

getskyhigh wrote: OMG!!!!!!! put it in the HOW TO section GOD your making it UNORGANIZED

.harry wrote: o noes

but its ok cause your barry harry

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/8/2011 10:23 PM

oh shat all yuh go motherfudging doe is not ride yur bike.
and beh lhyke the ckool keds on vital.

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

1/8/2011 10:24 PM

Go Big wrote: oh shat all yuh go motherfudging doe is not ride yur bike.
and beh lhyke the ckool keds on vital.

ooo i c is that how justridersbmxer makes his not break

1/8/2011 10:25 PM

.harry wrote: nigga im not fucking joking this is seriousness vitalbmx freecoaster fixering business gtfo or be serious fagget nigra

BLRBMX wrote: k

kkk

1/8/2011 10:52 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote: grease the pawls next time? dont run such a tight chain if you are. if you have a tight spot in your chain thats also just as bad too.

.harry wrote: theres no pawls in a frecostar its a clutch you fuck. and it came with a bunch of grease shit leaked like all over my hand when i took it off

IF MY CHAIN ISNT TIGHT I CAN'T POST ANOTHER BIKE CHECK EVERY DAY ON VITAL CUZ ALL THE OTHER KIDS WILL MAKE FUN OF ME BE LIKE "TIGHTEN UR CHAIN, FAGGOT BLAH BLAH" AND ILL CRY A LOT

woops sorry didnt know

1/8/2011 10:57 PM

.harry wrote: theres no pawls in a frecostar its a clutch you fuck. and it came with a bunch of grease shit leaked like all over my hand when i took it off

Fbm Marauder wrote: woops sorry didnt know

is ok this is a learnign esperience for all of us

1/9/2011 9:02 AM

I can see that no body on here can speak proper english yet.

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

1/9/2011 9:38 AM

HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

I ride street.

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

1/9/2011 11:34 AM

this thread is annoying.

fighting over the internet is like racing in the special olympics... it doesn't matter if you win or lose, you're still a retard.............................

facebook.com/tedhuie

1/9/2011 11:46 AM

5/11/2011 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2014 2:16 PM

Wow

5/11/2011 11:30 AM

surrealsickness wrote: Wow

STOP BRINGING BACK DEAD THREADS

4/13/2014 1:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2014 2:14 PM

Yes you can fix that! You have to disassemble the Freecoaster, but please use the instruction manual which you will find under the point "tech support" - "how the change bearings". After that you will see two studs with little balls on the axle. Please disassemble these one and clean them with cleaning solvent. Also! There is a little spring inside. Take care that the spring is strong enough to pressures the little balls to the outside, please check if there any metal splits / remains inside. If yes, remove them. Second step, now you could install the studs with look tight. But put them not to the whole of end into the axle. Take the driver-cone / clutch on the axle and adjust the studs so, that only the little balls pressures to the inside of the driver-cone. Be careful that only the balls and not the bolts/studs pressures to the inside of the clutch. Now it should work, without pedaling forward.

4/13/2014 1:41 PM

Deadline Motherfucker

Check out my STOLEN whip here

4/13/2014 1:56 PM

^^^
I wonder how has he been member since 2009 and post that kind of noob shit.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/13/2014 1:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2014 2:14 PM

T-rider wrote: ^^^
I wonder how has he been member since 2009 and post that kind of noob shit.

LOL

4/13/2014 2:26 PM

Grommets and freecoasters....bad mix

4/13/2014 3:23 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA the same guy bumped the same thread years apart HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

Not blazing, just tazing.

Post a Reply to: how do i make freecoaster not break

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm