4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

how do u guys...

3/7/2010 6:38 PM

get ur grips soft fast when u get them and please dont say stupid stuff haha

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

3/7/2010 6:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2010 6:40 PM

water or WD-40 or were you asking about how to make them soft when you ride them?

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

3/7/2010 6:39 PM

i think boiling them. idk tho never tried it

crystal meth

3/7/2010 6:41 PM

put the in the oven that will probably soften them up. what kind of grips are they? pink aaron ross grips?

3/7/2010 6:46 PM

No oven. Boil them for around 20 seconds, they soften right up. I've done that to pretty much all of my grips.


What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

3/7/2010 6:47 PM

stop making so many threads

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/7/2010 6:47 PM

alexpresler wrote: No oven. Boil them for around 20 seconds, they soften right up. I've done that to pretty much all of my grips.

i did and didnt do much

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

3/7/2010 6:49 PM

so like i said put them into the oven trust me they soften up but keep a really closemlook and not to long

3/7/2010 6:51 PM

It isn't gonna make them like crazy soft, but it makes them softer. Try boiling them a little longer.


What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

3/7/2010 6:52 PM

alexpresler wrote: It isn't gonna make them like crazy soft, but it makes them softer. Try boiling them a little longer.

i boiled for at least a min total...

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

3/7/2010 6:53 PM

suck it up?

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/7/2010 6:54 PM

carjakester wrote: suck it up?

wanna gtfo haha jk

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

3/7/2010 6:56 PM

carjakester wrote: suck it up?

fundyssey23 wrote: wanna gtfo haha jk

no seriously suck it up!!! there grips!

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

3/7/2010 6:56 PM

alexpresler wrote: It isn't gonna make them like crazy soft, but it makes them softer. Try boiling them a little longer.

fundyssey23 wrote: i boiled for at least a min total...

It didn't do anything? Hmm, I guess try the oven like sundaybmx3 said. I would probably put it at 350* for like 10 seconds. I'm not 100% because I have never tried it.


What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

3/7/2010 6:59 PM

actuelly you would probably want to preheat to 450 then put in for 10 to 20 seconds watch closley tho...

3/7/2010 6:59 PM

alexpresler wrote: It isn't gonna make them like crazy soft, but it makes them softer. Try boiling them a little longer.

fundyssey23 wrote: i boiled for at least a min total...

alexpresler wrote: It didn't do anything? Hmm, I guess try the oven like sundaybmx3 said. I would probably put it at 350* for like 10 seconds. I'm not 100% because I have never tried it.

careful not to melt them

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

3/7/2010 6:59 PM

sundaybmx3 wrote: actuelly you would probably want to preheat to 450 then put in for 10 to 20 seconds watch closley tho...

I am gonna try this way when I get new grips.


What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

3/7/2010 7:00 PM

fundyssey23 wrote: i boiled for at least a min total...

alexpresler wrote: It didn't do anything? Hmm, I guess try the oven like sundaybmx3 said. I would probably put it at 350* for like 10 seconds. I'm not 100% because I have never tried it.

kingshawty12 wrote: careful not to melt them

hes my friend just trying to be funny

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

3/7/2010 7:03 PM

haha and i am seriously not trying to be funny it will work ill come over to ur house and we will experiment with older grips ill put money down on it.

3/7/2010 7:05 PM

sundaybmx3 wrote: haha and i am seriously not trying to be funny it will work ill come over to ur house and we will experiment with older grips ill put money down on it.

gtfo carter haha we'll see..

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

3/7/2010 7:07 PM

ok body watch and learn and take notes.

3/7/2010 7:07 PM

if you guys are just joking around.... GTFO! you wasted our time and knowledge!

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

3/7/2010 7:09 PM

kingshawty12 wrote: if you guys are just joking around.... GTFO! you wasted our time and knowledge!

no hes serious like really

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

3/7/2010 7:09 PM

i just use animal edwins there sooooo soft!

REFS: Spikez5(x2), Ivan, GString02 Willywangois2hip, NikPeterson, Harry95, Garyg5g4(The Black One), AndySubrosa09, Fucku2,Blake, Matt Ressler, ridehard93 Gsleeter94, jeff nazer, whoopsthatwasu, ayo its dill......
Add ME
WWW.Myspace.com/jonridesfit

3/7/2010 7:13 PM

FlyOrDie711 wrote: i just use animal edwins there sooooo soft!

yes they are i have to pares and deharts but i prefer edwins they bassically already come broken in

3/7/2010 7:15 PM

kingshawty12 wrote: if you guys are just joking around.... GTFO! you wasted our time and knowledge!

fundyssey23 wrote: no hes serious like really

what about you????? just get edwins and problem solved, softest grips out there!

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

3/7/2010 7:16 PM

FlyOrDie711 wrote: i just use animal edwins there sooooo soft!

sundaybmx3 wrote: yes they are i have to pares and deharts but i prefer edwins they bassically already come broken in

deharts last me much longer than edwins.

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

3/7/2010 7:17 PM

FlyOrDie711 wrote: i just use animal edwins there sooooo soft!

sundaybmx3 wrote: yes they are i have to pares and deharts but i prefer edwins they bassically already come broken in

kingshawty12 wrote: deharts last me much longer than edwins.

agreed edwins dont last at all

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

3/7/2010 7:18 PM

why do you soften them anyway

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

3/7/2010 7:20 PM

fat bald man wrote: why do you soften them anyway

So they are softer. More comfortable.


What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

Post a Reply to: how do u guys...

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm