4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

is my bike wierd looking

10/6/2012 5:47 AM

i rode with my friend the other day and all day i had trouble with manuals and stuff. he said its the bike. is it?
my bike

bikes before bitches

10/6/2012 6:12 AM

Yeah, its your bike, it looks like anus, you need to burn it and build a brand new custom bike, make sure you spend at least 3 grand other wise you wont be able to manual at all.

10/6/2012 6:50 AM

Trev wrote: Yeah, its your bike, it looks like anus, you need to burn it and build a brand new custom bike, make sure you spend at least 3 grand other wise you wont be able to manual at all.

This and you need to get a 50' top tube and a 90' seat tube and your chain stay NEEDS the be 1/2' long... That's what all the pro's use..

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/6/2012 6:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/6/2012 6:56 AM

You need to buy a manual specific frame obviously and some pro-manual stable wheels and tires.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

10/6/2012 6:58 AM

yup defiantly your bike. no idiot its you learn to manual before you say oh it must be my bike thats why i suck.

10/6/2012 7:13 AM

iGoDirtBMX wrote: yup defiantly your bike. no idiot its you learn to manual before you say oh it must be my bike thats why i suck.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/6/2012 7:25 AM

iGoDirtBMX wrote: yup defiantly your bike. no idiot its you learn to manual before you say oh it must be my bike thats why i suck.

Kid has no idea what he's talking about. Manual frames have balance devices built into the tubing.

I Am The Danger
99% of my posts are bullshit
Proudly fapped to my unfinished new build, will be completed by the end of April 2014

10/6/2012 8:12 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Kid has no idea what he's talking about. Manual frames have balance devices built into the tubing.

i actually know what a manual frame is but you dont need that to manual you can do a manual on any bike if you know how and you have good balance.

10/6/2012 8:20 AM

You learn manuals faster at noon with no clothes. Everybody knows that.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/6/2012 8:33 AM

iGoDirtBMX wrote: i actually know what a manual frame is but you dont need that to manual you can do a manual on any bike if you know how and you have good balance.

You're an idiot hahahahahah

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

10/6/2012 8:43 AM

holy mellow ht 72.5? I hope that is a typo

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

10/6/2012 9:02 AM

iGoDirtBMX wrote: i actually know what a manual frame is but you dont need that to manual you can do a manual on any bike if you know how and you have good balance.

You're a fucktard.

I Am The Danger
Proudly fapped to my unfinished new build, will be completed by the end of April 2014

10/6/2012 9:04 AM

Chuck8273 wrote: You learn manuals faster at noon with no clothes. Everybody knows that.

OBVIOUSLY you can do it when ur dick is flapping in the wind.. and wind is blowing in your crack.

10/6/2012 9:08 AM

Mikel8149 wrote: OBVIOUSLY you can do it when ur dick is flapping in the wind.. and wind is blowing in your crack.

Your dick is actually the only thing that affects your balance.

I Am The Danger

10/6/2012 9:09 AM

Chuck8273 wrote: You learn manuals faster at noon with no clothes. Everybody knows that.

Mikel8149 wrote: OBVIOUSLY you can do it when ur dick is flapping in the wind.. and wind is blowing in your crack.

Xxohioanxx wrote: Your dick is actually the only thing that affects your balance.

lol

10/6/2012 11:27 AM

10/6/2012 1:04 PM

10/6/2012 1:27 PM

^^^ LOL. Sell that bike and get urself a bmx from toys r us. U need a bike so heavy that u cant loop out. The cheaper the better

10/6/2012 1:38 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Kid has no idea what he's talking about. Manual frames have balance devices built into the tubing.

SUPER IPER MEGA SHITTACULARISTIC FAIL.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"
Bike Check.

10/6/2012 2:42 PM

oh man it must have something to do with the shit built dropouts you have. If yu want to fix it you must cut off your dropouts and replace them with donuts. then you can tell everyone its a cool custom frame that you can manual with

10/6/2012 3:36 PM

Make sure you start the manual with a boner. If you correctly balance your ballsack along with it, it should properly shift your weight and let you manual as long as you want.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/6/2012 3:39 PM

this thread went to shit rather quickly

10/6/2012 3:49 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: Make sure you start the manual with a boner. If you correctly balance your ballsack along with it, it should properly shift your weight and let you manual as long as you want.

it must be a full erection as well it cant be a weak ass half stiffy it has to be full as to get the proper balance otherwise you will fall to the fiery pits of hell

10/6/2012 4:31 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: Make sure you start the manual with a boner. If you correctly balance your ballsack along with it, it should properly shift your weight and let you manual as long as you want.

theprophet wrote: it must be a full erection as well it cant be a weak ass half stiffy it has to be full as to get the proper balance otherwise you will fall to the fiery pits of hell

You must be wearing bondage gear as well.

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

10/6/2012 9:40 PM

Lol man I hope you notice that everything that theyre saying is bullshit. Manuals are all technique I can manual on pretty much any bmx. A short backend is always helpful for manuals anyways, but it's not needed.

10/6/2012 11:05 PM

Fresh Bmx wrote: Lol man I hope you notice that everything that theyre saying is bullshit. Manuals are all technique I can manual on pretty much any bmx. A short backend is always helpful for manuals anyways, but it's not needed.

are you joking bro it couldnt be him. his bike looks weird and has shit dropouts 100% bike 0% you bro go invest money in a nice sized twin sided dildo and proceed to shove one end up your ass and the other in this guys and you shal manual like a boss

10/7/2012 1:48 AM

lol dumbass... and man its not the bike its all technique and muscle memory... just keep practicing

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/7/2012 5:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2012 5:12 AM

Fresh Bmx wrote: Lol man I hope you notice that everything that theyre saying is bullshit. Manuals are all technique I can manual on pretty much any bmx. A short backend is always helpful for manuals anyways, but it's not needed.

YA GUISE WE R RONG!!! NOOO

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

10/7/2012 8:29 AM

i forgot to say i do it on his bike all the time

bikes before bitches

10/7/2012 9:15 AM

red-- wrote: i forgot to say i do it on his bike all the time

Then break into his garage at night, remove his seat post and pull out the flux-capacitor-auto-manualer-8000(TM). Replace it with a carrot, and put that bad boy into your seat tube. Manuals for days.

[not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes]
[a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting]

Post a Reply to: is my bike wierd looking

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm