4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

loud hubs,why?.

3/7/2010 2:27 PM

why does everone try to have the loudest hubs these days.
im thinking about packing my shit with greese,so then ill have the stealth bomber.

if you ride scooters than you should killyourself

3/7/2010 2:29 PM

i like loud hubs fro trails, sounds cool

Follow me on twitter @scooteffting
Follow me on instagram: scooteffting

3/7/2010 2:31 PM

thats just the noobs who think it makes them cooler and better at riding if their hub is loud

crystal meth

3/7/2010 2:31 PM

me too i like loud hubs when your manuling down a street and when your behind people they hear the hub and move

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

3/7/2010 2:33 PM

I'd rather have a silent freecoaster. Silence is golden

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Mutiny- Kink- Odyssey- Eclat
Facebook

3/7/2010 2:36 PM

I like it loud that way i don't have to ruin my pokemon cards

3/7/2010 2:38 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote: I'd rather have a silent freecoaster. Silence is golden

yepp if its at night and your rding somewhere where you could get in trouble its good to have it quiet

3/7/2010 2:49 PM

I don't know what's up with loud hubs either. I'd like to think my hazard v2 is pretty quiet and couldn't be happier with it. When I get on some of my friend's bikes who have the primo mix or shadow rant, I almost find myself listening to the hub more than focusing on riding. Distracting I swear...

3/7/2010 3:01 PM

getskyhigh wrote: me too i like loud hubs when your manuling down a street and when your behind people they hear the hub and move

this

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

3/7/2010 3:06 PM

if your hauling ass down a street and all you hear is your tires, thats pretty sweet if you ask me

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/7/2010 3:53 PM

carjakester wrote: if your hauling ass down a street and all you hear is your tires, thats pretty sweet if you ask me

yeah dude
i wish my hub was quieter

3/7/2010 3:57 PM

the reason people like loud hubs is because back in the ol days a loud hub was a good hub. this is not necessarily true these days.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

3/7/2010 4:00 PM

i like them loud

3/7/2010 5:02 PM

SEANimal757 wrote: I like it loud that way i don't have to ruin my pokemon cards

This..haha

What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

3/7/2010 5:37 PM

your friends will think your cool!
haha, but i like loud ones too, idk, its not true, but it makes you think its more solid and stronger, maybe its not, but you think it

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

3/7/2010 5:39 PM

its personal preference... i love that sound, thats why im either getting a rant, wtp supreme, or an eclat... the little fags think its cool because they see it on someones bike and wanna copy 'em...

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

3/7/2010 5:45 PM

FlowsSlow184 wrote: I don't know what's up with loud hubs either. I'd like to think my hazard v2 is pretty quiet and couldn't be happier with it. When I get on some of my friend's bikes who have the primo mix or shadow rant, I almost find myself listening to the hub more than focusing on riding. Distracting I swear...

I like how loud the hazard v2 is,my bro has it, and my proper hub too. I don't know why people buy hubs just cause they're loud... just idiocy to me... But I hate not hearing ANYTHING though...

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

3/7/2010 5:57 PM

kids that cant do tricks like loud hubs.. it takes their focus off of not being able to do tricks.. or somthing..jk..idk probly not..well maybe..loud hubs 4 lyfe yo

team fatcats fer life.

3/7/2010 6:01 PM

i like to hear the hub so i can tell whether there is something wrong with my hub you know? but ya sometimes it gets annoying and it does sound cool just hearing the tires, my friend has a freecoaster so ya.

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

3/7/2010 6:17 PM

only time i run a cassette is really when i do trails and i don,t care if its loud, i just like to be able to hear it, plus profile has good fast clean engagement and its loud, win win if you ask me.

REFS: Spikez5(x2), Ivan, GString02 Willywangois2hip, NikPeterson, Harry95, Garyg5g4(The Black One), AndySubrosa09, Fucku2,Blake, Matt Ressler, ridehard93 Gsleeter94, jeff nazer, whoopsthatwasu, ayo its dill......
Add ME
WWW.Myspace.com/jonridesfit

3/7/2010 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2010 6:21 PM

a race company makes a hub called stealth its sick i think its 550 dollars for rear silent so they dont hear you coming and its an instant engage so theres no play in it

steazy

3/7/2010 6:24 PM

thebmxerSS wrote: a race company makes a hub called stealth its sick i think its 550 dollars for rear silent so they dont hear you coming and its an instant engage so theres no play in it

...pointless if you ask me...

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

3/7/2010 6:26 PM

FlowsSlow184 wrote: I don't know what's up with loud hubs either. I'd like to think my hazard v2 is pretty quiet and couldn't be happier with it. When I get on some of my friend's bikes who have the primo mix or shadow rant, I almost find myself listening to the hub more than focusing on riding. Distracting I swear...

cschmall wrote: I like how loud the hazard v2 is,my bro has it, and my proper hub too. I don't know why people buy hubs just cause they're loud... just idiocy to me... But I hate not hearing ANYTHING though...

ya man i love my v2. i just got a new odyssey 1 peice driver and its completely silent lol

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

3/7/2010 6:27 PM

thebmxerSS wrote: a race company makes a hub called stealth its sick i think its 550 dollars for rear silent so they dont hear you coming and its an instant engage so theres no play in it

cschmall wrote: ...pointless if you ask me...

my friend had that hub!!!!!! it was so cool! I thought it was a freecoaster at first but it engaged right away and the pedals went backwards with it.

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

3/7/2010 7:01 PM

posers need them so they can wheelie

3/7/2010 7:02 PM

SEANimal757 wrote: I like it loud that way i don't have to ruin my pokemon cards

haha

3/8/2010 6:03 AM

cschmall wrote: ...pointless if you ask me...

kingshawty12 wrote: my friend had that hub!!!!!! it was so cool! I thought it was a freecoaster at first but it engaged right away and the pedals went backwards with it.

their wheelset cost 1000 dollars

steazy

3/8/2010 6:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2010 6:21 AM

Terrible.

INSTANT engagement is the WORST thing unless you never go fakie. If you have instant engagement and try to go fakie you literally have to land pedaling backwards to not get thrown onto your back.

Regular hubs with a little delay are best, cause you can absorb some impact, THEN back pedal.

And what is the name of this company? I ask because George French is the only documented rider I have heard of to make a hub with instant engagement. My thoughts aim at Chris King, but they have a little play in them.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

3/8/2010 6:21 AM

i cant stand the people who degrease their hub to make it louder!
thats retarded!!!!!!!! if anything add grease!!!!!!

3/8/2010 6:27 AM

im probably one of the few that has the primo mix and has it quiet im tired of fucking up my hubs

Have you ever noticed the word bed looks like a bed

Post a Reply to: loud hubs,why?.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm