4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

my rant on vitalbmx.

5/18/2014 1:20 AM

so i hate when new guys ask what bike to buy or frame i only got 300 350 budget.you smarts ass kids that been vital for a long time thinks you everthing about bmx you cant get good bike for that price you should have a leats 500 or more to get a good bike.You telling them to spend more money that they dont have it there money they can buy what they want if they want a stolen or any bike that they pick let them buy it. you guys are telling them not to buy it buy this instand it better what if they dont have the money for the bike you recmmmond. I want to know who told you guys what bike or frame to buy no one becasuse you brought a bike that you like. So if ben say what to get a stolen or subrosa that in my budget you guys will tell him not buy those and suggset fit or any good bikes that more expainse that they cant get now let them buy what want it there money not you guys. If they want a bike that they pick let them buy it.

5/18/2014 1:46 AM

sideload stem is best for barspins

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/18/2014 2:24 AM

BMXism wrote: sideload stem is best for barspins

And the cross bar is useless.......

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/18/2014 6:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2014 6:46 AM

Yesterday a bat flew into my car and farted on the dashboard, the cheeky bastard.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/18/2014 8:34 AM

I slapped a rabbi with a pork chop once

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype
text me323.245.2827

5/18/2014 8:38 AM

I think most of the more seasoned riders suggested different brands and potentially more expensive parts because they are more durable. Ultimately what happens when a younger rider gets a new bike that is cost effective, they get fewer quality parts and require more maintenance, which new riders are typically not knowledgeable enough to be able to do.

We just don't want a kid to be like "Is this 250 dollar bike good" and we say yes, and it turns out to be a HUGE money pit/pile of crap that breaks or wears out super quick. Then they come on here and complain that they were told it was a good bike, and load up the forum with threads about how to fix things on it for cheap or free, or why we told tem it was a good bike. (I have seen this happen).

BEST COMPARISON: You want a car, do you buy the cheapest, most basic car you can find, or do you find something that will last a while and require minimal repairs/labor as well as be comfortable, have a nice stereo and so on? As with EVERYTHING ELSE, you get what you pay for.

This is why we suggest sealed bearings, as much Chromoly as you can afford, and double wall rims. Outside of that, honestly, buy what you want, but these few things will mean less maintenance, and more durability overall.

ALSO BUY LOCAL IF YOU CAN. Shops often offer a free tune up, or some free labor for the bike for a year or something like that. ALWAYS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FREE OFFERS IF YOU CAN.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

5/18/2014 8:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2014 8:53 AM

Know what pisses me off? When people have huge run on sentences that never end. AND a crapload of things are misspelled. It's ok to miss a word or two, but your rant. Oh gawd. The rules even say to be punctual. Even the dude with English as his SECOND language does better than you. My rant. Do us all a favor and retake fifth grade English.

5/18/2014 9:00 AM

My other rant is people like FBMbmxer22 bringing up threads from SEVEN YEARS AGO.

Those people got their answers by now, and most of them probably don't even ride anymore.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

5/18/2014 9:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2014 9:22 AM

i want to stop visiting this site i hate vital now because to many punks ass rich kids think they know everything about bmx. telling new people to spend more money that they might not have in there budget if they only have 350 let them buy what they pick out.

5/18/2014 9:29 AM

Fbmbmxer22 wrote: i want to stop visiting this site i hate vital now because to many punks ass rich kids think they know everything about bmx. telling new people to spend more money that they might not have in there budget if they only have 350 let them buy what they pick out.

OK bye then.

5/18/2014 9:37 AM

Fbmbmxer22 wrote: i want to stop visiting this site i hate vital now because to many punks ass rich kids think they know everything about bmx. telling new people to spend more money that they might not have in there budget if they only have 350 let them buy what they pick out.

They're asking for recommendations, so it's not going to help them if you just say 'get what you want' is it?

5/18/2014 9:41 AM

Oh, and you have no right to call people on here 'kids' when you said you were 12 on here a few weeks back.

5/18/2014 10:02 AM

BMX_Forever wrote: Oh, and you have no right to call people on here 'kids' when you said you were 12 on here a few weeks back.

LOOOOL. What a dumb fuck, im 5 years over him man hahaha.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/18/2014 10:03 AM

And how do you know we are rich? Maybe we arent. Maybe we are. Maybe we own it.
I think that you are jealouse .

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/18/2014 10:10 AM

Actually, every time someone comes to is with a low budget, we recommend a mode 900, but dumbfucks like you never listen.

5/18/2014 10:13 AM

biggybuggy wrote: Actually, every time someone comes to is with a low budget, we recommend a mode 900, but dumbfucks like you never listen.

THats actually true.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/18/2014 10:39 AM

I hate when I want information in a thread, just a quick summery and I get an essay

5/18/2014 10:43 AM

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

5/18/2014 10:45 AM

Next CK Fork thread...........

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/18/2014 10:47 AM

Wait so you are mad at vital so you just bump all the old threads?

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

5/18/2014 10:49 AM

Much like spelling, getting the correct bike parts is pretty important. Not everyone here is a "punk ass kid" either. Lots of people on here are very knowledgeable about bikes. Usually basing their opinions on personal experience. If you don't want an opinion, don't make a thread that asks for one.

Wallride everything.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher

5/18/2014 11:04 AM

No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to crash Vital's servers. You need more people for that.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/18/2014 11:09 AM

Dude, vital pwns. I just came from bmx-forum and they fucking suck IMO. You just need to take a chill pill and stop wasting vitals web space with ur childish nonsense. lol have a nice day hopefully you get laid or something and chill out.

2013 gt zone

5/18/2014 11:24 AM

feeble_to_face wrote: Wait so you are mad at vital so you just bump all the old threads?

yes yes yes. becasuse you guys think you know everything who told you what bike to buy nobody because you brought a bike that you like it that was in budget.

5/18/2014 11:27 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote: No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to crash Vital's servers. You need more people for that.

i dont want to crash i just dont want to not get on anymore. it brunh of fakes ass poser thinks that they know everything about bmx.

5/18/2014 11:32 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote: No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to crash Vital's servers. You need more people for that.

Fbmbmxer22 wrote: i dont want to crash i just dont want to not get on anymore. it brunh of fakes ass poser thinks that they know everything about bmx.

Then get off piece of shit. You probably know nothing about bmx. Go die.

5/18/2014 11:34 AM

GTzone720 wrote: Dude, vital pwns. I just came from bmx-forum and they fucking suck IMO. You just need to take a chill pill and stop wasting vitals web space with ur childish nonsense. lol have a nice day hopefully you get laid or something and chill out.

dude your a new and big noob/op you just join so you dont know nothing with your walmart bike. You need to get a job bum. vitalbmx is for little punk kids with no life tell people to spend out there budget.

5/18/2014 11:39 AM

Fbmbmxer22 wrote: dude your a new and big noob/op you just join so you dont know nothing with your walmart bike. You need to get a job bum. vitalbmx is for little punk kids with no life tell people to spend out there budget.

Aren't you twelve? Isn't that a bit too young to be losing your butt virginity to your daddy?

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/18/2014 11:42 AM

GTzone720 wrote: Dude, vital pwns. I just came from bmx-forum and they fucking suck IMO. You just need to take a chill pill and stop wasting vitals web space with ur childish nonsense. lol have a nice day hopefully you get laid or something and chill out.

Fbmbmxer22 wrote: dude your a new and big noob/op you just join so you dont know nothing with your walmart bike. You need to get a job bum. vitalbmx is for little punk kids with no life tell people to spend out there budget.

You're 12
You can't have a job yourself because you're too young
The bike you own has nothing to do with how knowledgeable about BMX you are, as demonstrated by yourself
Learn to write properly, I did way before I was 12
People on here very rarely tell people to go over their budget.

5/18/2014 11:49 AM

Puberty hit Hermoine like a bus...

#Lacehubsnotweed

Check out my whip here

Post a Reply to: my rant on vitalbmx.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm