4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

:( people at my local skate park are assholes!!

9/15/2013 6:29 PM

my boyfriend and i went to my local skate park. we rode around and stuff. i did a 360, and boyfriend gave me a quick kiss (we do this all the time). eventually, there were a few dudes mackin' it with their girlfriends, so my boyfriend and i start making out.
in a few seconds, everyone is watching us and some are even filming. people are calling us gay and talking shit.
my boyfriend and i were sorta embarrased and left.

why are people so homophobic?? what if YOU saw us at your skatepark, what would u do? any tips if we go back?

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/15/2013 6:33 PM

worst troll ever.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/15/2013 6:34 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: worst troll ever.

please dude, i'm serious

9/15/2013 6:38 PM

well honistly imo i think its rude for any couple gay or strait to makeout infront of people. so 2 wrongs dont make a right

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

9/15/2013 6:41 PM

jj0996 wrote: well honistly imo i think its rude for any couple gay or strait to makeout infront of people. so 2 wrongs dont make a right

This. unless its two girls..

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

9/15/2013 6:45 PM

LOL!!! I could care less whatever way you swing, but any couple making out in public makes me want to vomit.

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

9/15/2013 6:46 PM

jj0996 wrote: well honistly imo i think its rude for any couple gay or strait to makeout infront of people. so 2 wrongs dont make a right

handlebar-to-face wrote: This. unless its two girls..

even though this guy is a troll.. how is it any different?I mean i'm not gay but if you want to be gay go ahead this is merica' it's a free country i don't see why it's that big of a deal. I don't care if anyone makes out in public i mean if they are that cool with there sexuality then all power to them you know?

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/15/2013 6:47 PM

Only two ATTRACTIVE females can make out in public. Because idk that's why.

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

9/15/2013 6:48 PM

ok, i understand mackin' in public might make others uncomfortable. but here's the thing, there were AT LEAST 10 other couples mackin' in the park, and nobody cared. as soon as my boyfriend and i started making out, like 20 people started watching and talking shit like "get out of here faggots!"

9/15/2013 6:49 PM

My thoughts are making out in public is not necessary, regardless of who is doing it. My fiance' and I kiss in public but we don't make out or anything.

Those people are asshats, but even so, I find anyone making out in puble to be in bad taste.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

9/15/2013 6:52 PM

dave lawrence wrote: My thoughts are making out in public is not necessary, regardless of who is doing it. My fiance' and I kiss in public but we don't make out or anything.

Those people are asshats, but even so, I find anyone making out in puble to be in bad taste.

yea, i agree macking in public is gross for others. in fact, when my boyfriend wanted to kiss, i said no, but eventually gave in to the lust. sorry, but my boyfriend and i go WILD sometimes. i think it was cuz we didnt have sex the night before

9/15/2013 6:53 PM

crazyclark wrote: my boyfriend and i went to my local skate park. we rode around and stuff. i did a 360, and boyfriend gave me a quick kiss (we do this all the time). eventually, there were a few dudes mackin' it with their girlfriends, so my boyfriend and i start making out.
in a few seconds, everyone is watching us and some are even filming. people are calling us gay and talking shit.
my boyfriend and i were sorta embarrased and left.

why are people so homophobic?? what if YOU saw us at your skatepark, what would u do? any tips if we go back?

Next time... just take out your seat post and start ramming yourself in the ass. Give them something worth filming. : ) have an A1 day

9/15/2013 6:55 PM

Trollope!

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/15/2013 7:11 PM

LOOOL sorry. i wouldnt do anything but the people at my skate park would go nutttttzzzzz. sorry dude i guess just act as friends at the park. HAVE AN A1 DAY BETCH.

9/15/2013 8:16 PM

Well, most people are not used to watching 2 dudes make out, I'm not gonna lie I'm a) not used to it and b) I'm a pretty big asshole when people aren't homos, no telling what I'd do in a situation like that. I'm not saying its wrong, you're right, if they have the right to publicly display affection, so do you, but you can't expect them to be ok with it, cause they don't have to be, just like you don't have to be ok with them displaying affection. I also can't tell if you're a troll or not, mainly cause you have used the word "faggot" in a derogatory fashion in multiple instances, but if you're gay telling someone they're gay dosent really seem like an insult a gay person would use. As if they are gay, being gay isn't a bad thing... Just an observation.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

9/15/2013 8:28 PM

Me? wrote: Well, most people are not used to watching 2 dudes make out, I'm not gonna lie I'm a) not used to it and b) I'm a pretty big asshole when people aren't homos, no telling what I'd do in a situation like that. I'm not saying its wrong, you're right, if they have the right to publicly display affection, so do you, but you can't expect them to be ok with it, cause they don't have to be, just like you don't have to be ok with them displaying affection. I also can't tell if you're a troll or not, mainly cause you have used the word "faggot" in a derogatory fashion in multiple instances, but if you're gay telling someone they're gay dosent really seem like an insult a gay person would use. As if they are gay, being gay isn't a bad thing... Just an observation.

well, most gays find faggot offensive, so we also use it as insults. but i don't use gay as insult, i use straight

9/15/2013 8:49 PM

Alright, i really dont know if you are a troll or not, but this is kinda weird. okay, 10 COUPLES??? holy shit, what is it fucking bring your girl to the park day? I have been to a bunch of skatepark and only have i seen a couple there once. So that is what i find hard to believe in your story. If that is true, which i find hard to believe, why are you making out at a skatepark anyways? You should go to ride, that is it. Not socialize in such a way. I have no problem with people being gay, i do have a problem when a persons sexuality is forced on a person of a different sexuality. I dont really make out with my girlfriend in public, i actually hardly ever get to kiss her as much as i'd like. I am actually pretty pissed about my relationship because i get NOTHING out of it and do so much crap for her boring self. Hell, she is beautiful, but she doesnt say or do anything and wont let me do anything i wanna, so more power to the couples that actually have fun. My dick and balls hurt.

on a different note, if you are gonna try and make out at a skatepark, go under the ramps or something.

9/15/2013 8:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2013 8:58 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: Alright, i really dont know if you are a troll or not, but this is kinda weird. okay, 10 COUPLES??? holy shit, what is it fucking bring your girl to the park day? I have been to a bunch of skatepark and only have i seen a couple there once. So that is what i find hard to believe in your story. If that is true, which i find hard to believe, why are you making out at a skatepark anyways? You should go to ride, that is it. Not socialize in such a way. I have no problem with people being gay, i do have a problem when a persons sexuality is forced on a person of a different sexuality. I dont really make out with my girlfriend in public, i actually hardly ever get to kiss her as much as i'd like. I am actually pretty pissed about my relationship because i get NOTHING out of it and do so much crap for her boring self. Hell, she is beautiful, but she doesnt say or do anything and wont let me do anything i wanna, so more power to the couples that actually have fun. My dick and balls hurt.

on a different note, if you are gonna try and make out at a skatepark, go under the ramps or something.

yea. i see your point. my boyfriend and i LOVE each other. we usually make out in the "bum bowl" (a bowl noone goes to cuz a lot of bums live in it overnight). but yea this time we were in the heat of the moment and just started mackin'.. i'm sure we'll be more controlled next (we'll release our love prior to our venture to the skate park)

9/15/2013 9:23 PM

My troll=way better

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9/15/2013 9:48 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: My troll=way better

i have never and am not and will never troll

9/15/2013 9:57 PM

Idk if I was their I would look at both of u and be like what? And then I'd just respect u guys and just act like regular

9/15/2013 10:18 PM

Dude, this world aint ready for that, making out in public is usually frowned upon and if you're gay then the homophobic assholes will make a big deal out of it. Im a straight dude who is happy that gay and lesbians are finding themselfs and really, dont make out in public, straight or gay.

9/16/2013 12:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2013 12:04 AM

biggybuggy wrote: Dude, this world aint ready for that, making out in public is usually frowned upon and if you're gay then the homophobic assholes will make a big deal out of it. Im a straight dude who is happy that gay and lesbians are finding themselfs and really, dont make out in public, straight or gay.

As a homophobic asshole, I resent that. I don't care what people choose to do, it's their right to engage in same sex relationships and its none of my business, but if its public and it's around me, it's my right to speak out against it. If you want to be gay/lesbian, go for it, I don't give a shit, but stay the fuck away from me and don't express your affection for one another in my presence, I don't like it when a straight couple sucks face in front of me and you can bet your ass I'm not gonna be ok if a gay/lesbian couple decide to swap spit in front of me. If that makes me an assholes, so be it.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

9/16/2013 12:49 AM

I hate to be that one hater guy but I swear this whole gay marriage shit and gay rights is the most fucking pathetic thing I mean seriously just fucking get married do what you want, in all reality getting married all it is, is a piece of paper and you give money to the government. If you want to make out in a skate park, do it where no one can see, it's fucking annoying even when straight people do it. Do what you want but do it out of the way, it's like if someone started smoking crack in public.

*TIPS LEE FEDORA MAN* SWAG IS 4 MEN MEN HAVE CLASSS LMAO!!!!

9/16/2013 12:51 AM

biggybuggy wrote: Dude, this world aint ready for that, making out in public is usually frowned upon and if you're gay then the homophobic assholes will make a big deal out of it. Im a straight dude who is happy that gay and lesbians are finding themselfs and really, dont make out in public, straight or gay.

Me? wrote: As a homophobic asshole, I resent that. I don't care what people choose to do, it's their right to engage in same sex relationships and its none of my business, but if its public and it's around me, it's my right to speak out against it. If you want to be gay/lesbian, go for it, I don't give a shit, but stay the fuck away from me and don't express your affection for one another in my presence, I don't like it when a straight couple sucks face in front of me and you can bet your ass I'm not gonna be ok if a gay/lesbian couple decide to swap spit in front of me. If that makes me an assholes, so be it.

Dude, you're excellent.

9/16/2013 1:05 AM

Me? wrote: As a homophobic asshole, I resent that. I don't care what people choose to do, it's their right to engage in same sex relationships and its none of my business, but if its public and it's around me, it's my right to speak out against it. If you want to be gay/lesbian, go for it, I don't give a shit, but stay the fuck away from me and don't express your affection for one another in my presence, I don't like it when a straight couple sucks face in front of me and you can bet your ass I'm not gonna be ok if a gay/lesbian couple decide to swap spit in front of me. If that makes me an assholes, so be it.

tainted1581 wrote: Dude, you're excellent.

Hmmmmmm, should I engage in the sacred art of a internet fight? No, I shoulth not

9/16/2013 1:17 AM

tainted1581 wrote: Dude, you're excellent.

biggybuggy wrote: Hmmmmmm, should I engage in the sacred art of a internet fight? No, I shoulth not

Insensitive remark about your mother who is actually a lovely woman.

9/16/2013 2:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2013 2:13 AM

biggybuggy wrote: Hmmmmmm, should I engage in the sacred art of a internet fight? No, I shoulth not

I didn't mean it as a "lets fight", I meant it as "yes, I'm a homophobic asshole". Sue me.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

9/16/2013 2:33 AM

it's a fucked up world we live in but it has become a better place but we are not there yet. But there is a place and time for everything so don't do it at a skate park, or at a gun range, mma competition, etc if you don't want to be harassed. How these kids act on this web site.....like fucking tards ..... would you expect anything better at the skate park?

9/16/2013 8:40 AM

Skatepark is single time, no bf, gf, nothin!
Post a Reply to: :( people at my local skate park are assholes!!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm