4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

product design intership...........

6/17/2014 2:34 AM

so, thats what i want, aanyone here who knows their shit got any tips for what to include in a cover letter, and what would be good to show them work wise (like cad drawings etc)?
I really want this job, BUT I already have an apprenticeship lined up for september if this goes tits up.

NEW Bike check

6/17/2014 2:39 AM

You should sketch up some dildos and show them all the designs and talk about the benefits of each design just to make it very awkward. I would hire you on the spot for a full time position.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/17/2014 2:52 AM

If you can put a portfolio together thats isnt.just bike parts and is of decent quality you have a much better chance.

6/17/2014 2:53 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote: You should sketch up some dildos and show them all the designs and talk about the benefits of each design just to make it very awkward. I would hire you on the spot for a full time position.

hmmm... i could do various sizes, vibrations etc.... what about a 'bullet' tipped cs?

NEW Bike check

6/17/2014 2:58 AM

Mychaylo wrote: If you can put a portfolio together thats isnt.just bike parts and is of decent quality you have a much better chance.

yeah thats what i was gunna do. Im not that great at cad, but thats because we havent actually learnt much. But for the amount of time ive had on it im not too bad.

NEW Bike check

6/17/2014 8:33 AM

Check out ZURB university if you haven't already.

6/17/2014 11:22 AM

BMX is a small industry. Hit up a company you're hoping to get in with and ask what you can do to make it happen.
Post a Reply to: product design intership...........

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm