4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

ptimo dsg wont fit right

6/14/2012 10:07 PM

Yesterday my pegs and drive side guard came in the mail and wen I put them on the chain rubber against the hub guard and I coulfnt pedal. I checked if it would fit before I bought it. It said it fits all 9t drivers and under. I don't know what to do cuz I really want to ride 4 pegs someone help please.

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

6/14/2012 10:22 PM

Wow I spelt primo wrong

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

6/14/2012 10:23 PM

Does that to me too.

PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

6/14/2012 10:26 PM

put a washer in.....

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/15/2012 1:50 AM

So you are sauing that the space for the chain out to the sprocket is too small? Or is it just too close to the driver?

6/15/2012 6:40 AM

is the chain rubbing on the guard?

"run the wall"
EAST COAST REPPIN!
610BRICKSQUAD

6/15/2012 6:59 AM

I bet your spokes are rubbing on the guard, just put a spacer in just like cupovjoe said.

6/15/2012 7:18 AM

6/15/2012 8:23 AM

Just post a vidvof the problem, lol

6/15/2012 8:39 AM

A washer on the inside of the guard should sold the problem.

6/15/2012 8:47 AM

Bmxican406 wrote: A washer on the inside of the guard should sold the problem.

this.

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/15/2012 9:43 PM

I definitely wouldn't recommend using that AT ALL! It'll deform and get stuck onto your axle. I always tell people but they still use them because they think it won't happen to them and then their guards end up getting stuck.

But, you can still ride it even with the chain rubbing, the chain will eventually eat the guard if you keep riding it.

6/16/2012 6:24 AM

brianoob wrote: I definitely wouldn't recommend using that AT ALL! It'll deform and get stuck onto your axle. I always tell people but they still use them because they think it won't happen to them and then their guards end up getting stuck.

But, you can still ride it even with the chain rubbing, the chain will eventually eat the guard if you keep riding it.

I would but I can barely pedal backwards and pedaling fowarda is hard.

6/16/2012 6:37 AM

brianoob wrote: I definitely wouldn't recommend using that AT ALL! It'll deform and get stuck onto your axle. I always tell people but they still use them because they think it won't happen to them and then their guards end up getting stuck.

skateandbmx14 wrote: I would but I can barely pedal backwards and pedaling fowarda is hard.

if it is metal it wont work very well lol... if it is the plastic one use a file and just file it down...

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/16/2012 6:45 AM

Use a saw.

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

Post a Reply to: ptimo dsg wont fit right

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm