4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

sean burns

5/31/2014 9:07 PM

So on YouTube I subscribe to fail army. In quite a few of their videos, they have sean burns eating eat, then screaming his ass off. Kinda makes me not like him, seems like a poor sport. But he does appear there times a many.

5/31/2014 10:08 PM

PEDALS FASTER THAN I FUCK YOUR MOM

HOPS OFF A FUCKING CLIFF FULL SPEED

3 HOURS HE LANDS AND EATS FUCKING SHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK! UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


Sean Burns in a nutshell

/thread

Deadline Motherfucker

Check out my STOLEN whip here

5/31/2014 10:12 PM

I just saw those yesterday haha I thought it kinda sucked because people probably think he's a crackwhore who isn't a true man and went back to re-get that clip and then do another just for fun

He's awesome

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

5/31/2014 10:19 PM

Sean does some pretty big sketchy stunts. He probably falls like 8 feet daily. His bones must hate him. If the dude is in pain and is angry let the dude scream. IF you see someone do a a flatland 180 and falls then he screams then thats pretty gay. If you are doing a roof to roof gap or just doing mega stair set and you fall then you have every right to scream lol

5/31/2014 10:24 PM

It wasn't a drop he was pissing about. He was doing a grind and got kicked off. Didn't even really hit the ground. Just fucking screamed. But thete are those ones where he eats crap off a ten foot drop. I get when he screams then.

5/31/2014 11:27 PM

Post vids ?

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

6/1/2014 12:42 AM

It's just how the dude's wired. That's how he acts because it's who he is. If it makes you not like him that's fine lol

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting


a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

6/1/2014 3:51 AM

It is who he is, he screams because the chances are that he has been attempting it for a little while by that stage haha. But he is only like that in videos, really chill dude tbh.



6/1/2014 5:00 AM

Sean is a Fucking Legend! Honestly posts some of the funniest shit ever on Facebook!

He's a beast, He takes His Riding Super seriously, sometimes it's frustration & sometimes it's pain, He's been Riding like that balls out, Fuck everything for many, many years & occasionally things You might expect SEAN FUCKING BURNS to just bounce up from actually hurt Him a fair bit!

Not a bad guy at all, Trust Me. A little opinionated sometimes, speaks His mind, no matter who it upsets, but in the shortish time I've known Him ... That's just Sean!

6/1/2014 5:21 AM

he's a nice guy in person

6/1/2014 8:34 AM

He is a nice dude and he's about a billion times more entertaining than some riders that everyone goes crazy over lately.

Wallride everything.



ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher

6/1/2014 8:53 AM

Seems legit then.

6/1/2014 9:16 AM

I don't see the big deal. People vent when they get angry/frustrated. His way of venting is screaming. I do it too. Doesn't make him a bad sport.

I'm on the vital legit list!
#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

6/1/2014 10:10 AM

Burns is weird and he knows and excepts it.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!





Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

Not blazing, just tazing.

6/1/2014 10:32 AM

tomdon wrote: I don't see the big deal. People vent when they get angry/frustrated. His way of venting is screaming. I do it too. Doesn't make him a bad sport.

The typical bad sport is the one try then scream his balls off dude. That's how isee it. But burns is doing crazy shit. And probably tries time and time again. Opinion has shifted.

6/1/2014 1:46 PM

who cares? lol if he gets hurt he deserves to scream. let it alll out

6/1/2014 5:37 PM

He says in his Eclat Natives video that he has the arthritis of a 60 year old. He's in pain when he's yelling in a lot of the videos, in others, he's probably just mad or trying to be a goof ball. The guy is weird if you didn't already know that.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/1/2014 6:08 PM

Stocksy wrote: He says in his Eclat Natives video that he has the arthritis of a 60 year old. He's in pain when he's yelling in a lot of the videos, in others, he's probably just mad or trying to be a goof ball. The guy is weird if you didn't already know that.

This haha his natives section explains a LOT

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/1/2014 6:19 PM

Also to add to everyone.
Remember that everyone will get in the "Fuck the, Fuck you, Fuck this" mood everyonce in a while.

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/1/2014 6:32 PM

jamiespadina wrote: Also to add to everyone.
Remember that everyone will get in the "Fuck the, Fuck you, Fuck this" mood everyonce in a while.

Truth

I'm on the vital legit list!
#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

6/1/2014 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2014 8:15 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: PEDALS FASTER THAN I FUCK YOUR MOM

HOPS OFF A FUCKING CLIFF FULL SPEED

3 HOURS HE LANDS AND EATS FUCKING SHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK! UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


Sean Burns in a nutshell

/thread

Better than Stevie
Better than Kerley
Better than Garret
Better than every fucking rider I see you sucking the dick of on here.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6/1/2014 8:22 PM

I didn't read the majority of this thread but from what I get from the original post, are people actually mad that he yells out in agony when he falls & hurts himself? The dude jumps off fucking roofs going 600mph, you eat shit doing that & not cry out in some kind of pain.

6/1/2014 8:33 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: I didn't read the majority of this thread but from what I get from the original post, are people actually mad that he yells out in agony when he falls & hurts himself? The dude jumps off fucking roofs going 600mph, you eat shit doing that & not cry out in some kind of pain.

I wasn't talking about his crazy roof drops. He was doing a feeble and messed up. Then screamed his balls off.

6/1/2014 9:49 PM

biggybuggy wrote: I wasn't talking about his crazy roof drops. He was doing a feeble and messed up. Then screamed his balls off.

probably a line he was trying 5 billion times but couldn't get. I have plenty of times where I try something over and over & after the 50th fuckin try, shit gets old & I start yelling things like "WHAT THE FUCKKK" or when I take 500 bitch runs at something.

I don't know what feeble you're talking about either but if it was in a line, and was just an easy part of the line he fucked up which in turn ruins the whole clip making him start over, I'd be pissed too. In fact a few years ago I was trying to film a line & did the hard trick first, then the easier trick last thinking "If I land the hard trick I KNOW I can do the easier one" so I did the hard trick a shit ton of times until finally landing it, then went to do the easy trick & completely fucked up. I was livid, I didn't full on ragequit or anything but I remember yelling "GODDAMMIT THE FUCKIN EASIEST FUCKIN PART!" So try to see things from his perspective too

6/1/2014 10:00 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: probably a line he was trying 5 billion times but couldn't get. I have plenty of times where I try something over and over & after the 50th fuckin try, shit gets old & I start yelling things like "WHAT THE FUCKKK" or when I take 500 bitch runs at something.

I don't know what feeble you're talking about either but if it was in a line, and was just an easy part of the line he fucked up which in turn ruins the whole clip making him start over, I'd be pissed too. In fact a few years ago I was trying to film a line & did the hard trick first, then the easier trick last thinking "If I land the hard trick I KNOW I can do the easier one" so I did the hard trick a shit ton of times until finally landing it, then went to do the easy trick & completely fucked up. I was livid, I didn't full on ragequit or anything but I remember yelling "GODDAMMIT THE FUCKIN EASIEST FUCKIN PART!" So try to see things from his perspective too

Oh when you are doing a line and for some reason you forget what your next trick was supposed to be mid way through

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/2/2014 12:13 AM

YouTube bonedeth crash

There's some gnarly slams in that video

6/2/2014 9:17 AM

Burns is far more calculated than people give him credit for. Definitely not the "reckless hucker" he occasionally appears to be.

6/2/2014 9:34 AM

kylecarlson wrote: Burns is far more calculated than people give him credit for. Definitely not the "reckless hucker" he occasionally appears to be.

Yeah, you guys ever see that video of him doing a gap to down rail ride?

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!





Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

Not blazing, just tazing.

6/2/2014 10:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2014 10:45 AM

He is one hell of a dude, nice and funny as hell, met him at the New England Jam Chowder event
Post a Reply to: sean burns

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm