4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

shadow ravager pc pedals

7/18/2012 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2012 8:49 PM

hey, im looking at ordering some shadow ravenger pc pedals but how small are they? i figure to stay lightweight they must make them pretty tiny.,..

kinda like big jc pedals compared to tiny fly pedals.... are the shadow ravenger pedals tiny like the fly pedals?

im guessing the haro recyled pc pedals are tiny also... anyone got the info im lookin for?

7/18/2012 8:49 PM

Eclat plaza's=large and in charge

virginia beach ~ instagram: @suninmyharr ~ 4pegz

7/18/2012 8:49 PM

??? your buying it on how small it is???

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!
sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!
if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list
35+ clean refs

7/18/2012 8:50 PM

oh boy am i your guy

-had the fly pc pedals

-had the jcpcs (still have them)

-currently have the shadows

they are very wide like jcpc and fly's and the huge grooves along the whole pedal really helps grip, i didnt notice much difference between those and the jcpc's, other then the painful shinners. hope that helped.

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/18/2012 8:53 PM

the shadows aren't tiny, I had them for awhile and they're definitely really nice and grippy but I cracked them after about 4 or 5 months of having them.. but they're pc so it's expected.

the haro recycled pc pedals are actually my pedal of choice right now, really grippy and have a good feel to them. ran my last set for 8 months, on my second pair now.

7/19/2012 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2012 8:21 PM

"currently have the shadows
they are very wide like jcpc and fly's and the huge grooves along the whole pedal really helps grip,"

the flys are really tiny, how can they be like the large jcpc's and small fly rubens. did i misunderstand you?

"i didnt notice much difference between those and the jcpc's, other then the painful shinners. hope that helped."

you should file your pins down, so many people dont and my feet will just be locked into their pedals. it is so dangerous if you loop out and your feet are stuck to the pedals, file down your pins, bro

thnx for the info, sundaybmxrr, also are the recycled pc pedals also tiny?

7/19/2012 8:20 PM

they're just under 3.75" front to back and just under 4" width-wise
Post a Reply to: shadow ravager pc pedals

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm