4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

shitty go bmx day

8/1/2008 8:21 AM

its all raining and shit what a horrible day....

8/1/2008 8:23 AM

i barely rode lol

8/1/2008 8:38 AM

??? go bmx day is 2day aug 1st

8/1/2008 9:19 AM

lets chang it to the 2 goddamn

8/1/2008 9:24 AM

yeah it fuckin raining and i had a whole day planed

8/1/2008 9:28 AM

phhhhh what a wiener ^^^^

8/1/2008 10:10 AM

this sucks, rain and i snapped my axel yesterday.... could have gone riding today, but i need to order a new axel

chuck norris rides little kid's bikes!!!

8/1/2008 10:26 AM

its hotter then a bitch where i live
im waiten till it gets a little cooler to ride
as for now im gonna do some chores to get money for a new wheel and frame

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

Refs-bmxrox67, Hatebreeder, andrew rs, tcbmx

8/1/2008 10:26 AM

its real nice here....85 degress and sunny!!!

8/1/2008 10:42 AM

Its nice here in NY. 75 degrees and sunny. Ha...

Man Eating Crap Stain

8/1/2008 12:06 PM

rain all day in florida......im gonna go clean my bmx...hahahahha

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

8/1/2008 12:45 PM

in ohio its perfect and ive been riden quarterpipe and local spots the whole day. That sucks for u guys in florida

Ride 2 live... LIVE 2 RIDE!!!
(")(-.-)(")

8/1/2008 12:51 PM

went riding for an hour it's 102 degrees here and it sucked. Gonna wait til tonight and go hit the park

Fear is only as strong as you let it be.

8/1/2008 2:38 PM

i just got home from work and am gettin ready to put my new welgo pedals on..then wait a few hours till its not as hot haha

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

8/1/2008 2:47 PM

I'm waiting til 8 or 9 tonight to go back to the park, and I'm waiting for a few friends to get off work

Fear is only as strong as you let it be.

8/1/2008 3:10 PM

Damn! grounded for taking my friends car out and crashin it! no bmx ):

lets get a' ridin'

8/1/2008 4:01 PM

My inner tube popped =(((

Shoop Da Whoop

8/1/2008 4:07 PM

My balls fell out of my BB :'(

<insert signature here>

8/1/2008 4:09 PM

its hot as hell out side

8/1/2008 4:20 PM

of course im hurt on go bmx day

8/1/2008 4:31 PM

damn rain.

1964 plymouth valiant wagon

8/1/2008 4:41 PM

nice in pennsy today went and hit local street spots all day and put down 2 new tricks

so sick

8/1/2008 6:45 PM

It was alright for me, short + bad ending to the day though. Me and acouple m8s went to the skate park at two, went back to my house at four. I've got osme small shit in my backyard that we hit for fun when we're bored. Fucked myself up on somthing no bigger then the side of a funbox =[

nou

8/1/2008 7:19 PM

im takin a break right now...been riding since 5 or so, fucked my bike up once on a missed grind..went for my first very short rail. got the front up was gettin ready to bring the back up and it got cough under the rail..which made my wheel slip and rub against the frame, so i brought it back and fixed it. So far the highlights were a 3 stair jump..ya i know i suck, a double peg stall, and a few feebles. went back to that rail and tried it again and just some sort of mental block and i didint even get my back wheel up..and ended up spraining my ankle...im goin back out in a bit when my friend gets back over here..lets see what else i can hurt or break haha

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

8/1/2008 7:45 PM

im thinkin about callin it a day myself..my ankle hurts...im worn out...had to ride up a bunch of hills..that shit klils. bout got ran over goin back down one of the hills..brakeless riding has its disadvantages haha. my legs are all bloody, im just plain worn out...plus..the misquetos are killer out right now fuck that noise

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

8/1/2008 7:51 PM

man some of you guys are lucky you got to go riding i had to go to the mall all day and shop with the girlfriend...... that was alright and all but i would have rather been riding..... and it was hot as hell but i still would have gone!!!!

the best feeling in life is when your doing something you love!!
RIDE HARD OR RIDE HOME!!

8/1/2008 7:53 PM

alright this is stupid too make a day called bmx day. i meen what do you guys wanna be like skaters or somthing"go skate day" and go bmx day is everyday. well i ride everyday i can idk about you guys

8/1/2008 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2008 7:55 PM

Shnitz, I only rode for two hours today, from 8 pm to 10 pm and I missed the BMX part of the X Games

8/1/2008 7:58 PM

dude my bmx day was extreme so many bikers in one area all riding we were all just trying the craziest shit and not careing we had so many people that the cops were following us everywhere haha even my friend broke his leg EXTREME...national bmx day rules

8/1/2008 8:02 PM

yeah um i went the my park and no biker were there after a while a couple got there but idk if anyone even new what day its was.

and it wa hot and sort of boring
Post a Reply to: shitty go bmx day

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm