4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

stolen parts

3/6/2012 7:17 PM

i got little parts stolen off my bike during school. has anybody else had this happen? i was gona ride after school but sumbody just had to steal my shit! if anybody has had this happen to them did u ever get your parts back?

3/6/2012 7:19 PM

does your school have cameras?

3/6/2012 7:20 PM

what parts

HardBMX_Tim, susboi, chad88, DGK_all_day_AKA_
.ig-b- { display: inline-block; }
.ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; }
.ig-b-:hover { background-position: 0 -60px; } .ig-b-:active { background-position: 0 -120px; }
.ig-b-48 { width: 48px; height: 48px; background: url(//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-sprite-48.png) no-repeat 0 0; }
@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2 / 1), only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx) {
.ig-b-48 { background-image: url(//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-sprite-48@2x.png); background-size: 60px 178px; } }Instagram

3/6/2012 7:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: does your school have cameras?

nope. that was the first question i asked. they took them down not to long ago because of budget cuts

3/6/2012 7:24 PM

jets9998 wrote: what parts

federal seat, kink seatpost, animal bar ends.

3/6/2012 7:53 PM

Thats lame but, Dude you live in chula vista what do you expect? I was born and raised in SD and chula vista will never change.

Better to remain silent, and appear a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

3/6/2012 9:50 PM

cameroon wrote: federal seat, kink seatpost, animal bar ends.

Same thig happened to my friend they stole his plastic fit seat and pivotal post

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICK,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

3/7/2012 7:25 AM

jets9998 wrote: what parts

oscar5788 wrote: Same thig happened to my friend they stole his plastic fit seat and pivotal post

lol superglue ur shit on lol

S[he's] Br[ok]en
S[he] Be[lie]v[ed]

3/7/2012 7:26 AM

Someone slashed my tires and cut up my grips and seat once. I found out who the kid was and slashed his tires on his car and put a huge dent in his hood, trunk, and pissed on his door handles.

3/7/2012 8:40 AM

I keep mine locked in my car at school. Plus no seniors that park in our lot would steal. We're all pretty tight

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Mutiny- Kink- Odyssey- Eclat
Facebook

3/7/2012 9:59 AM

once you find out who it is tell him you saw his moms boobs and kick him in his balls and take your shit back.

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

3/7/2012 10:02 AM

If hes got a car just steal one of his wheels or something. His windshield wipers too

3/7/2012 1:23 PM

Bmxican406 wrote: If hes got a car just steal one of his wheels or something. His windshield wipers too

Get his Catalytic converter lol

3/7/2012 1:29 PM

What school on CV do you go to?

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

3/7/2012 1:35 PM

I had my bike stolen from school. I just rode a shitter 26" to school and rode when I got home. I understand how cool it was to own the coolest bike at school, but at the end of the day, it is a target for opportunists.
I wouldn't like to leave my bike in my car. All it would take is smashing the back window and unlocking the door.
I have had my bike stolen, and wouldn't risk it ever again.

3/7/2012 2:06 PM

Nipples_McTwist wrote: I had my bike stolen from school. I just rode a shitter 26" to school and rode when I got home. I understand how cool it was to own the coolest bike at school, but at the end of the day, it is a target for opportunists.
I wouldn't like to leave my bike in my car. All it would take is smashing the back window and unlocking the door.
I have had my bike stolen, and wouldn't risk it ever again.

That would be under car or home owners in insurance and you'd et a new bike...

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/7/2012 2:41 PM

I realize that. I did it myself, however some people can't afford it. A major issue for me was dealing with the insurance company, proving I had a bike, getting quotes for all the aftermarket parts and getting someone from a bike shop to write a letter confirm I owned such a bike. I didn't really go to my lbs because they were into 26". After talking to them and showing photos, they believed me and wrote that letter.
I had to wait for a week or two before it was accepted and another three days for the money to be put in my account.
After about 3 weeks of getting quotes and waiting for the insurance company, I had some money to get a new bike. Due to living in New Zealand, our BMX scene is fairly small and expensive so I ordered from the US.
It was another 3 weeks of waiting for my parts to arrive.
That is roughly 6 weeks without a bike to ride and fuck all else to do.
If that can be avoided by riding a shit bike to school and leaving my BMX at home, I think its well worth it.

Thats my personal drama's I have had with stolen bikes.

3/7/2012 2:59 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote: I keep mine locked in my car at school. Plus no seniors that park in our lot would steal. We're all pretty tight

You drive?

Action Wheels Bike Shop. I'll learn bars and whips when I feel like it.
Follow me on instagram: scotteffting

3/7/2012 6:17 PM

oscar5788 wrote: Same thig happened to my friend they stole his plastic fit seat and pivotal post

SamIobst wrote: lol superglue ur shit on lol

i thought of this today haha but if you had to take it off you would be fucked haha

3/7/2012 6:17 PM

Night Light wrote: What school on CV do you go to?

Eastlake highschool. why? haha

3/7/2012 6:19 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote: I keep mine locked in my car at school. Plus no seniors that park in our lot would steal. We're all pretty tight

im about to do this tamaro!
Post a Reply to: stolen parts

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm