4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

stolen parts

3/6/2012 7:17 PM

i got little parts stolen off my bike during school. has anybody else had this happen? i was gona ride after school but sumbody just had to steal my shit! if anybody has had this happen to them did u ever get your parts back?

3/6/2012 7:19 PM

does your school have cameras?

3/6/2012 7:20 PM

what parts

HardBMX_Tim, susboi, chad88, DGK_all_day_AKA_

3/6/2012 7:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: does your school have cameras?

nope. that was the first question i asked. they took them down not to long ago because of budget cuts

3/6/2012 7:24 PM

jets9998 wrote: what parts

federal seat, kink seatpost, animal bar ends.

3/6/2012 7:53 PM

Thats lame but, Dude you live in chula vista what do you expect? I was born and raised in SD and chula vista will never change.

Better to remain silent, and appear a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

3/6/2012 9:50 PM

cameroon wrote: federal seat, kink seatpost, animal bar ends.

Same thig happened to my friend they stole his plastic fit seat and pivotal post

BikeCheck Refs:
BEASTASSDICK,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

3/7/2012 7:25 AM

jets9998 wrote: what parts

oscar5788 wrote: Same thig happened to my friend they stole his plastic fit seat and pivotal post

lol superglue ur shit on lol

S[he's] Br[ok]en
S[he] Be[lie]v[ed]

3/7/2012 7:26 AM

Someone slashed my tires and cut up my grips and seat once. I found out who the kid was and slashed his tires on his car and put a huge dent in his hood, trunk, and pissed on his door handles.

3/7/2012 8:40 AM

I keep mine locked in my car at school. Plus no seniors that park in our lot would steal. We're all pretty tight

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Mutiny- Kink- Odyssey- Eclat
Facebook

3/7/2012 9:59 AM

once you find out who it is tell him you saw his moms boobs and kick him in his balls and take your shit back.

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

3/7/2012 10:02 AM

If hes got a car just steal one of his wheels or something. His windshield wipers too

3/7/2012 1:23 PM

Bmxican406 wrote: If hes got a car just steal one of his wheels or something. His windshield wipers too

Get his Catalytic converter lol

3/7/2012 1:29 PM

What school on CV do you go to?

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

3/7/2012 1:35 PM

I had my bike stolen from school. I just rode a shitter 26" to school and rode when I got home. I understand how cool it was to own the coolest bike at school, but at the end of the day, it is a target for opportunists.
I wouldn't like to leave my bike in my car. All it would take is smashing the back window and unlocking the door.
I have had my bike stolen, and wouldn't risk it ever again.

3/7/2012 2:06 PM

Nipples_McTwist wrote: I had my bike stolen from school. I just rode a shitter 26" to school and rode when I got home. I understand how cool it was to own the coolest bike at school, but at the end of the day, it is a target for opportunists.
I wouldn't like to leave my bike in my car. All it would take is smashing the back window and unlocking the door.
I have had my bike stolen, and wouldn't risk it ever again.

That would be under car or home owners in insurance and you'd et a new bike...

I seek progression, not perfection.
Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/7/2012 2:41 PM

I realize that. I did it myself, however some people can't afford it. A major issue for me was dealing with the insurance company, proving I had a bike, getting quotes for all the aftermarket parts and getting someone from a bike shop to write a letter confirm I owned such a bike. I didn't really go to my lbs because they were into 26". After talking to them and showing photos, they believed me and wrote that letter.
I had to wait for a week or two before it was accepted and another three days for the money to be put in my account.
After about 3 weeks of getting quotes and waiting for the insurance company, I had some money to get a new bike. Due to living in New Zealand, our BMX scene is fairly small and expensive so I ordered from the US.
It was another 3 weeks of waiting for my parts to arrive.
That is roughly 6 weeks without a bike to ride and fuck all else to do.
If that can be avoided by riding a shit bike to school and leaving my BMX at home, I think its well worth it.

Thats my personal drama's I have had with stolen bikes.

3/7/2012 2:59 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote: I keep mine locked in my car at school. Plus no seniors that park in our lot would steal. We're all pretty tight

You drive?

Follow me on twitter @scooteffting
Follow me on instagram: scooteffting

3/7/2012 6:17 PM

oscar5788 wrote: Same thig happened to my friend they stole his plastic fit seat and pivotal post

SamIobst wrote: lol superglue ur shit on lol

i thought of this today haha but if you had to take it off you would be fucked haha

3/7/2012 6:17 PM

Night Light wrote: What school on CV do you go to?

Eastlake highschool. why? haha

3/7/2012 6:19 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote: I keep mine locked in my car at school. Plus no seniors that park in our lot would steal. We're all pretty tight

im about to do this tamaro!
Post a Reply to: stolen parts

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm