4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

tires? odyessy chase hawk or animal TWW

11/18/2012 5:00 PM

what tires odyessy chase hawk or animal TWW?

11/18/2012 5:09 PM

The chase hawk tires are REALLY grippy, which is nice, but I feel like this is due to a softer compound.

It's probably too early to tell, but I'd say that the TWWs might last a little longer.

11/19/2012 9:52 AM

TWW. love mine for street and park.

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

11/19/2012 10:40 AM

We are selling assloads of Hawk tires. Not just because they are slightly trendy either!

http://www.albes.com/odyssey-chase-hawk-tire.aspx
www.albes.com

11/19/2012 10:44 AM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote: We are selling assloads of Hawk tires. Not just because they are slightly trendy either!

http://www.albes.com/odyssey-chase-hawk-tire.aspx
www.albes.com

I've been thinking about tossing one in the back and a 2.25 aiken upfront. Do you have tan walls of both in stock?

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

11/19/2012 10:47 AM

I'd go with the Hawks, heard good thing about them
And Odyssey tires have never disappointed me

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

11/21/2012 5:46 PM

I think I actully may run the chase hawk in the front and TWW in the back is that good or bad I'm kinda new too bmx I have done it for about a year

11/21/2012 8:01 PM

Get 2.4 hawk in front 2.2 hawk in the back.

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

12/8/2012 4:23 AM

I just put on my Hawk tires last night and will be riding park with them all day. I will let you know what I think. I'm running the 2.4 front and rear. I'm a big tire fan. When I put them on they were super skinny, but I know that's from being in a box and shipping. Can't wait to see how fat they get!

Girls with tattoos make me happy!

12/8/2012 7:38 AM

I'm in the same exact hole as you. I think i'm gonna go with the TWW's because I know they're good tires and I love my GLH's but they dont come in tan. Plus the TWWs are cheaper.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844
E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com ;
PSN - TheBrownWolf

12/8/2012 1:55 PM

Rusty62 wrote: I just put on my Hawk tires last night and will be riding park with them all day. I will let you know what I think. I'm running the 2.4 front and rear. I'm a big tire fan. When I put them on they were super skinny, but I know that's from being in a box and shipping. Can't wait to see how fat they get!

They probably wont get any fatter
If you pumped them up to the max that should be the actual size
Odyssey Aitkens in 2.25 are really thick and last super long
I really love em

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

12/8/2012 4:07 PM

Rusty62 wrote: I just put on my Hawk tires last night and will be riding park with them all day. I will let you know what I think. I'm running the 2.4 front and rear. I'm a big tire fan. When I put them on they were super skinny, but I know that's from being in a box and shipping. Can't wait to see how fat they get!

andyferly wrote: They probably wont get any fatter
If you pumped them up to the max that should be the actual size
Odyssey Aitkens in 2.25 are really thick and last super long
I really love em

Over time, tires do stretch. I've had multiple FAF-2.25's and each one of them started out small and stretched out to get pretty beastly. As you ride them, the compound softens, the tire gets thinner, and the tendencies of rubber are to stretch.

All my edits are iPhone edits...

BIKE CHECK - BTM ON GSPORTS

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - EASTERN - UNITED - ODYSSEY

TWITTER!

3/26/2014 12:16 PM

I run a chase hawk 2.40 in the front and an animal tom white wall 2.0 i love them and i do a lot of street and im kinda a park rat haha i recommend them both, i've ridden a lot of tires and none of them in my opinion are beter

3/26/2014 12:29 PM

any tire is grippy when you wipe wd40 on them lol

3/26/2014 12:51 PM

Old thread guys

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/26/2014 3:20 PM

T-rider wrote: Old thread guys

Puberty hit Hermoine like a bus...

#Lacehubsnotweed

Check out my whip here

Post a Reply to: tires? odyessy chase hawk or animal TWW

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm