4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

walmart bmx bike

12/11/2011 7:47 PM

i have one so should i buy parts for it or get a new bike

12/11/2011 7:49 PM

bump

12/11/2011 7:51 PM

get a new bike

12/11/2011 7:52 PM

ok i might post up a bike check just for fun

12/11/2011 7:56 PM

Take a look at the Amber completes here: VEIN BMX

12/11/2011 9:07 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote: Take a look at the Amber completes here: VEIN BMX

thissss

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

12/11/2011 10:06 PM

troll?

vital's redneck

12/12/2011 5:13 AM

Run it till you break it. A walmart bike isn't bad until you can out ride it.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/12/2011 5:37 AM

Chuck8273 wrote: Run it till you break it. A walmart bike isn't bad until you can out ride it.

don't do that, and yes they are.
Get a new bike.

Boldly going nowhere.

BIKE CHECK.

12/12/2011 6:01 AM

Chuck8273 wrote: Run it till you break it. A walmart bike isn't bad until you can out ride it.

NOGOODNAME wrote: don't do that, and yes they are.
Get a new bike.

This^^^^^

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

12/12/2011 6:39 AM

yea ive been looking at the amber line from vein and they look pretty legit

12/12/2011 7:06 AM

NOGOODNAME wrote: don't do that, and yes they are.
Get a new bike.

vanny wrote: This^^^^^

Lol!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/12/2011 9:41 AM

Some of the Walmart bikes like the hyper line are good enough for 99% of people on Bmx bikes these days...including the people on vital. For $99 they're a great way to see if you are even interested in the sport.
ride it until it breaks or your skill level advances past what the bike can accommodate and then decide what complete works for you
Don't shop before you're ready though, because you'll just figure out a reason to justify a rather expensive purchase before you're ready.
The exception to that would be if you find a killer deal on something you like. Last year I saw a fit signature model marked down to around $400 plus 20% off. Almost bought it but left it for someone that could use it more than me

12/12/2011 9:44 AM

look into a fit or amber.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

12/13/2011 12:23 PM

just get new parts if the bike or wat evr part that breaks replace it, Walmart bikes are great to start up with especially the HyperCo. bikes and NEXT BMX freestyle bikes and the most you hav to change is the bars, cranks, and pedals also pegs if u want

Ride or die

12/13/2011 12:28 PM

Yeah my oldest wanted to ride bmx at the beginning of the year had grandpa buy him an expensive bike so, then I got a bike in april long story short he's not into it anymore but my youngest is all about it so csb

12/13/2011 12:57 PM

sexywall wrote: just get new parts if the bike or wat evr part that breaks replace it, Walmart bikes are great to start up with especially the HyperCo. bikes and NEXT BMX freestyle bikes and the most you hav to change is the bars, cranks, and pedals also pegs if u want

Why would you spend more money than the bike replacing something when you'll just break the other.. Hypers are shitocky.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

12/13/2011 4:03 PM

sexywall wrote: just get new parts if the bike or wat evr part that breaks replace it, Walmart bikes are great to start up with especially the HyperCo. bikes and NEXT BMX freestyle bikes and the most you hav to change is the bars, cranks, and pedals also pegs if u want

you forgot to mention hell also need to replace the grips, stem, headset, forks, wheels, tires, frame, seat, bottom bracket, chain, and sprocket

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

12/13/2011 4:07 PM

2hipbmx212 wrote: you forgot to mention hell also need to replace the grips, stem, headset, forks, wheels, tires, frame, seat, bottom bracket, chain, and sprocket

lol yea just get a new bike

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!
sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!
if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list
35+ clean refs

Post a Reply to: walmart bmx bike

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm