4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

we the people supreme hub

4/18/2009 9:36 PM

any experience with it?
is it any good

Im putting together a back rim

fly rim tourquise
Wethepeople supreme hub in blue
and light blue and reg blue alt. spokes and nips

WAT u think

thanks in advance

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

4/18/2009 9:38 PM

The hub is alright. Look for something better. I'm sure you could find a better cassete
the rim is super good.

4/18/2009 9:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2009 9:38 PM

sounds like a sick color scheme

and ive never used the hub but i have a wtp complete and its legit

we the people bike co.

4/18/2009 9:40 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote: The hub is alright. Look for something better. I'm sure you could find a better cassete
the rim is super good.

like dude there isnt anything out there in blue and is decent besides profiles and i have heard some bad shit about them

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌

4/18/2009 10:04 PM

bump

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌

4/19/2009 9:30 AM

bump!@!@!@!@!@!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌

4/19/2009 12:34 PM

bump

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌

4/19/2009 12:36 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote: The hub is alright. Look for something better. I'm sure you could find a better cassete
the rim is super good.

Balleristc$$$ wrote: like dude there isnt anything out there in blue and is decent besides profiles and i have heard some bad shit about them

profile mini ss hubs are the best hubs on the market. get them. the fly rims are awesome

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

4/19/2009 12:39 PM

the rim is super good.

Balleristc$$$ wrote: like dude there isnt anything out there in blue and is decent besides profiles and i have heard some bad shit about them

danbmxer wrote: profile mini ss hubs are the best hubs on the market. get them. the fly rims are awesome

awww i have heard such mixed reviews on themmmmm

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌

4/19/2009 12:44 PM

the rim is super good.

danbmxer wrote: profile mini ss hubs are the best hubs on the market. get them. the fly rims are awesome

Um no...
You can get something better like gsport for much cheaper.

4/19/2009 12:47 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote: Um no...

yea but i want something with an axle not bolts and if at all possible in blue

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌

4/19/2009 12:53 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote: Um no...

Balleristc$$$ wrote: yea but i want something with an axle not bolts and if at all possible in blue

It is much stronger with bolts.

4/19/2009 12:54 PM

Balleristc$$$ wrote: yea but i want something with an axle not bolts and if at all possible in blue

The fact you prefer colour over quality is the first downfall. Secondly, your best hubs are Profile and G-sport, simple as and that's what you are going to hear in posts like this. And that is how it will stay probably until the fly hub cassette comes out.

4/19/2009 8:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2009 9:01 PM

wtp supreme hubs a loud as i love the sound but i havent ridden 1

"go high, touch the sky"

4/19/2009 9:07 PM

if you get that hub people will hate you and not ride with you

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

Photobucket

4/19/2009 9:09 PM

i heard it was great but i dont have ant experience

8/15/2009 7:48 PM

I have a WTP supreme hub in the front laced to a primo rim and it is awesome
i love this hub. rolls super smooth, good aesthetics design, just overall great product
as soon as i can i'm getting the rear WTP cassette

8/15/2009 8:22 PM

wtp supreme cassettes are actually very nice... same internals as a shadow rant 2 which have an inverted 6 pawl driver which=good shit

i like.... stuff

8/15/2009 8:28 PM

my friend has one its awesome

8/16/2009 4:58 AM

one of the best
get it

11/11/2009 11:17 AM

i run this hub it rolls like a beast and makes a sweet sound which with all grease out is way louder than profile minis

11/11/2009 11:38 AM

why do people ask for opinions on parts that there is already millions of hreads bout that they could read if they would just opentheir eyes?

11/11/2009 11:39 AM

JCWpp88 wrote: if you get that hub people will hate you and not ride with you

Ok, I know this is a very old thread, but hopefully you see this JCWpp88. Why would people hate me and not ride with me if I had this hub? I'm not buying it, I'm just wondering what you mean.

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

11/11/2009 11:43 AM

BMXgunnar08 wrote: Ok, I know this is a very old thread, but hopefully you see this JCWpp88. Why would people hate me and not ride with me if I had this hub? I'm not buying it, I'm just wondering what you mean.

IT was a joke.

STOP BRINGING BACK DEAD THREADS NOOOOOOBZ

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/11/2009 11:46 AM

BMXgunnar08 wrote: Ok, I know this is a very old thread, but hopefully you see this JCWpp88. Why would people hate me and not ride with me if I had this hub? I'm not buying it, I'm just wondering what you mean.

imchrisperez wrote: IT was a joke.

STOP BRINGING BACK DEAD THREADS NOOOOOOBZ

Ok, well first, I thought maybe he meant the hub was too loud or some shit like that and people would be annoyed. And second, if you are referring to me about bringing dead threads back, then it wasn't me who brought it back.

11/11/2009 12:23 PM

best hub ever, quick ass engagement and loud ass shit strong as fuck, i had that hub before the profile and now i'm going back

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/11/2009 1:00 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote: best hub ever, quick ass engagement and loud ass shit strong as fuck, i had that hub before the profile and now i'm going back

Better than the Rant? Nahhhhhh!

2/2/2010 2:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2010 9:39 PM

the rim is super good.

lol the we the people hub is fantasic im getting now laced to g sport ribcage!!.. that hub int alright that hub is the shit! BTW profile mini aint the best hub G SPORt RATCHET ALL THE WAY! or wtp supreme or primo mix! take a pic! those 3 hubs are very depenibe caz ive had experience with both from frends and the primo and wtp are really loud!! and BTW for people who think the shadow rant v2 is better than any of those your on crack because ive head so much crap about them its not even funny.. there so cheaply built n everything!

F.H.B NUKKA

2/2/2010 2:31 PM

FHB Rider wrote: lol the we the people hub is fantasic im getting now laced to g sport ribcage!!.. that hub int alright that hub is the shit! BTW profile mini aint the best hub G SPORt RATCHET ALL THE WAY! or wtp supreme or primo mix! take a pic! those 3 hubs are very depenibe caz ive had experience with both from frends and the primo and wtp are really loud!! and BTW for people who think the shadow rant v2 is better than any of those your on crack because ive head so much crap about them its not even funny.. there so cheaply built n everything!

Dont fucking pull up old threads. and ratchets skip a lot. and if u didnt get it yet, dont say its fantastic.

kobe bryant ready

2/2/2010 3:48 PM

primo mix!

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

Post a Reply to: we the people supreme hub

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm