4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Barspins and pinching the seat

6/17/2014 10:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2014 10:36 PM

Okay so im having catching problems. My front end keeps dropping. When i throw the bars i feel like it would be a lot easier if I could pinch the seat. However, Im having an, "extremely" difficult time even getting my knees or lower legs to even touch the seat when i pinch. I ride right foot forward and i throw with my left and catch with my right. Ive been practicing barspins for over a year and still haven't gotten them. When i see Dennis Enarson do barspins, he pinches his seat and keeps his bike elevated. He also throws them just like me. My question is. How do i pinch the seat?!?!?! Whenever i bunny hop and level out and pinch my knees together, my knees are above the seat and forward so even if i did raise my seat... I wouldn't even touch it. Ive tried so many things with barspins and i've even landed a few lately. But i feel like it was all luck, as if my hands just coincidentally landed on the bars. Lucky me. Please give me any tips you possibly can.

street

6/18/2014 5:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2014 5:46 AM

When i do bars i dont really pinch the seat, i just put my feet closer to the crank or even slighty on the cranks, it just makes the bike a bit more stable. have you tried just passing the bars around instead of throwing them? Also try putting your ass back and leaning over. like how stevie churchill rides

Ride Hard Or Ride Home

Post a Reply to: Barspins and pinching the seat

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm