4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

4th Annual Madison BMX Old School Bike Show & Swap Saturday 3/29/14

3/10/2014 8:03 PM

Hey guys, I'm just throwing this out there because it's an awesome event, and I encourage you all to check it out if you can! This is from http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=569541

"It's the 4th Annual Madison BMX Old School Bike Show & Swap Saturday 3/29/14 9am-4pm Come and chill out with the 'ol duffs in Cheese Town USA!
Everyone is welcome! WI, IL, MI, IN, MN, IA, & More.

So give us a bump here on the post & polish the 'ol bike(s) and make some noise- save the date!!

Location: DeForest, WI at DeForest Middle School, 404 Yorktown Road, WI 53532
https://www.google.com/maps/preview/pla … 9ffedbb832

All you care to eat Pizza, salad, soda, water, coffee big_smile A HUGE Raffle chock full of GOODIES!! cool

COST- $25 flat fee at the door to show (unlimited show bikes) and/or a swap space. Also includes event T-shirt & lunch.

Raffle tickets are optional again this year. Spectators are FREE- donations accepted at door. We'll have extra T-Shirts too (first come basis $12 each). 50/50 raffle too cool

Trophies for 1st & 2nd places in all People's Choice catagories:

BIKE CLASSES: (20")1976-1980; 1981-1984; 1985-1989; 1990-1996; 1997 & newer; All Cruisers; Freestyle Classes 1980-1985; 1986 & newer; Retro 20"; Retro Cruiser & other; & Best of Show.

Swap spaces: If you want to swap/sell BMX parts: Sign-up in advance to reserve your space (paypal info is below). Space is limited !! We are pre-selling swap spaces NOW! Each swap space will be 8' deep x 12' wide & (1) 6' table provided. You are welcome to bring more tables if ya choose to put at 90 degree angles or behind you. You can purchase another 12' adjacent space for $10 more, but you must pre-sign. We will also have a "Corral" section for complete bikes for sale! cool"

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

Post a Reply to: 4th Annual Madison BMX Old School Bike Show & Swap Saturday 3/29/14

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm