4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Chicagoland trails

3/25/2013 10:47 AM

I'm in Naperville and am trying to find some trails. I know of the Garden in the city, and Plainfield Bike park. Also I've heard of the castle trails but have never been there yet. Anybody know of anything else? Anything bigger? Longer? Better? If not, we gotta get together and make some nice long flowy East Coast style trails somewhere. Whos in?

4/15/2013 3:28 PM

over here in brook field we have 13 known trails spots 4 skate parks and 80+ street spots and thats only in a 30 mile radius

making half retarded post at the moment

9/5/2013 9:11 PM

Vercoe trails in waukegan Illinois is the best trails in all of Illinois. They are at Frolic ave and Vercoe ave in Waukegan, IL 60087

9/11/2013 9:19 PM

Mybike1986 wrote: Vercoe trails in waukegan Illinois is the best trails in all of Illinois. They are at Frolic ave and Vercoe ave in Waukegan, IL 60087

Nice info, I sometimes work in North Chicago in the summer. This past summer, I hit up Asylum skatepark a bit. Ever been there?

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

9/12/2013 5:16 AM

Asylum skatepark is one of the worst parks I've ever been too. I'd much rather drive the 45 minutes to go to 4 seasons or Rays MTB in Milwaukee.

9/12/2013 10:00 AM

Mybike1986 wrote: Asylum skatepark is one of the worst parks I've ever been too. I'd much rather drive the 45 minutes to go to 4 seasons or Rays MTB in Milwaukee.

No doubt about Rays and 4 seasons. Asylum wasn't bad for me. I pretty much just rode the pipe at the entrance which was great---it has good vert. That and the bowl were the only things that weren't packed when I was there. The bowl was quite small though. The crowd wasn't bad there either. I met some chill BMX guys.

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

5/19/2014 10:33 AM

castle is insanely underrated. there are dozens of trails hidden around the jumps. you just gotta look for em. they might be a little overgrown but thats the fun part.
Post a Reply to: Chicagoland trails

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm