4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Minnesota riders?

2/17/2013 12:12 PM

is their any riders from southern minnesota on here?

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

2/19/2013 5:31 PM

There are a handful, where in southern mn?

Most of the guys are from the cities.

I live in Sartell (next to St. Cloud) but I am in the cities for a couple weeks for training for work.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

2/21/2013 2:47 PM

yep just like dave said the most of us are for the cities

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

3/8/2013 6:26 PM

yeah i live in small town minnesota and i learn alot more tech stuff cuz of it

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

3/11/2013 6:52 AM

You aren't too far south, and reasonably close to Over The Top, Mankato, and even the cities. Less than an hour I would guess.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

3/30/2013 12:41 PM

dave lawrence wrote: You aren't too far south, and reasonably close to Over The Top, Mankato, and even the cities. Less than an hour I would guess.

im like a half hour from Kato but like an hour to an hour and a half to the cities

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

5/18/2013 12:18 PM

I'm in Bloomington!

My bike: http://imgur.com/a/MRbuX#0 I have brakes cuz I need to stop
go ride a bike

6/15/2013 5:51 PM

im in circle pines! i ride with tommy glidden... look him up

6/19/2013 11:27 AM

thats not southern mn im talking south of the city's

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/11/2013 4:05 PM

jj0996 wrote: thats not southern mn im talking south of the city's

Go ride with Kurt in Rochester

10/27/2013 5:53 PM

I'm in Rochester, we have a decent amount of riders.

12/29/2013 9:28 AM

I live in st cloud but usually spend weekends in monticello

street need people in st cloud mn to ride with

1/1/2014 5:46 PM

Rochester is a long drive it is like 2 or 2 1/2 hours lol i am planing on going to 3rd layer here soon if i can get the money

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

2/3/2014 1:34 PM

jj0996 wrote: Rochester is a long drive it is like 2 or 2 1/2 hours lol i am planing on going to 3rd layer here soon if i can get the money

Hour 45 IF you take main roads. Country roads would cut that down a lot.

You aren't far from Mankato but their park burned down the other day. Otherwise 3rd is a little over an hour from you. Over the top is about the same as Rochester.

Christopher_Foecke, perrhaps one of these days we will run into eachother at St. City or something.

3/22/2014 4:09 PM

I'm in bloomington as well!

3/23/2014 3:35 PM

You guys should all come ride the st cloud skate plaza this spring/summer

Post a Reply to: Minnesota riders?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm