4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Minnesota riders?

2/17/2013 12:12 PM

is their any riders from southern minnesota on here?

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

2/19/2013 5:31 PM

There are a handful, where in southern mn?

Most of the guys are from the cities.

I live in Sartell (next to St. Cloud) but I am in the cities for a couple weeks for training for work.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

2/21/2013 2:47 PM

yep just like dave said the most of us are for the cities

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

3/8/2013 6:26 PM

yeah i live in small town minnesota and i learn alot more tech stuff cuz of it

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

3/11/2013 6:52 AM

You aren't too far south, and reasonably close to Over The Top, Mankato, and even the cities. Less than an hour I would guess.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

3/30/2013 12:41 PM

dave lawrence wrote: You aren't too far south, and reasonably close to Over The Top, Mankato, and even the cities. Less than an hour I would guess.

im like a half hour from Kato but like an hour to an hour and a half to the cities

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

5/18/2013 12:18 PM

I'm in Bloomington!

My bike: http://imgur.com/a/MRbuX#0 I have brakes cuz I need to stop
go ride a bike

6/15/2013 5:51 PM

im in circle pines! i ride with tommy glidden... look him up

6/19/2013 11:27 AM

thats not southern mn im talking south of the city's

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/11/2013 4:05 PM

jj0996 wrote: thats not southern mn im talking south of the city's

Go ride with Kurt in Rochester

10/27/2013 5:53 PM

I'm in Rochester, we have a decent amount of riders.

12/29/2013 9:28 AM

I live in st cloud but usually spend weekends in monticello

street need people in st cloud mn to ride with

1/1/2014 5:46 PM

Rochester is a long drive it is like 2 or 2 1/2 hours lol i am planing on going to 3rd layer here soon if i can get the money

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

2/3/2014 1:34 PM

jj0996 wrote: Rochester is a long drive it is like 2 or 2 1/2 hours lol i am planing on going to 3rd layer here soon if i can get the money

Hour 45 IF you take main roads. Country roads would cut that down a lot.

You aren't far from Mankato but their park burned down the other day. Otherwise 3rd is a little over an hour from you. Over the top is about the same as Rochester.

Christopher_Foecke, perrhaps one of these days we will run into eachother at St. City or something.

3/22/2014 4:09 PM

I'm in bloomington as well!

3/23/2014 3:35 PM

You guys should all come ride the st cloud skate plaza this spring/summer

Post a Reply to: Minnesota riders?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm