4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Missouri riders!!

1/12/2013 8:22 AM

Trying to get all active riders in Missouri to post up,trying to see who is left on vital that's still active..

I am in Marshall MO,I ride dirt,parks,and street...I also take trips to Joplin and to St. Louis to ramp riders.

1/13/2013 10:29 PM

No one in Missouri rides anymore?...lol

1/21/2013 9:46 AM

Hello?!?!

1/29/2013 3:10 PM

I know there has to be someone other than me that rides around here!!

2/6/2013 8:00 AM

Hey Zack, sorry no one has posted on your thread yet, but there are a few riders in the area. My name is Troy, I live in Columbia, Missouri. We have a small but tight knit bmx scene here. There is MU Campus, Cosmo Park (Not Bike Friendly....Boooooo!!!!!), a downhill dual slalom course, and a set of trails. There are also some riders in Sedalia that are really good and are a little younger than us. That park allows bikes now. It's not really riding season, so most of us lay low until spring. That would obviously change if there were an indoor skate park in the middle of the state, but nothing is developing right now.

2/7/2013 11:24 AM

t1barcode wrote: Hey Zack, sorry no one has posted on your thread yet, but there are a few riders in the area. My name is Troy, I live in Columbia, Missouri. We have a small but tight knit bmx scene here. There is MU Campus, Cosmo Park (Not Bike Friendly....Boooooo!!!!!), a downhill dual slalom course, and a set of trails. There are also some riders in Sedalia that are really good and are a little younger than us. That park allows bikes now. It's not really riding season, so most of us lay low until spring. That would obviously change if there were an indoor skate park in the middle of the state, but nothing is developing right now.

Thanks for posting up,basically there is myself and one friend that ride here in Marshall,we have a pretty cool
Skatepark over here that is bike friendly,I just got back from a ramp riders trip,not riding all winter just doesn't cut it for me so we plan regular trips to St. Louis or down to Joplin to the autumn ramp park,I have also been looking into buildings to try and put together some kind of indoor park.
But anywho I am very interested in the trails out behind Cosmo,I wouldn't mind meeting up with you on a nice day so I could get the grand tour,I would be more than happy to help out with work days or materials or whatever.
Shoot me a text at 6608157123 so we can get in contact.

2/23/2013 4:23 PM

This damn snow pi$$es me off!!!!

3/6/2013 9:28 PM

It's about time to get some work days planned out,good weather is coming so we should get started cutting news lines so we can get digging!!

3/11/2013 2:29 AM

You guys alive in here or what??

3/25/2013 3:40 PM

Gonna be nice Friday and sat wanna clear some new lines boys??

4/4/2013 8:31 PM

Haha, sucks no one lives closer. I just moved to Cedar Hill. I'm a dad, and don't ride much without my kids, and they're only three and four, so no pro in the family yet, haha.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/8/2013 10:16 AM

Chuck8273 wrote: Haha, sucks no one lives closer. I just moved to Cedar Hill. I'm a dad, and don't ride much without my kids, and they're only three and four, so no pro in the family yet, haha.

Yah is Missouri guys are scattered everywhere,but hey I'm a dad too and I ride with my kids a lot too,they are 5 and 8

4/13/2013 11:35 PM

Broke ground on a new trail,gonna start hitting it hard and heavy and get some stuff done.I'll start posting some progress pics soon!

6/26/2013 10:41 PM

There's a cool park in West Plains Mo. Anyone in that part of the state?

In midschool bike rides you.

7/23/2013 4:34 AM

I used to live in House Springs.. Then Cedar Hill. Then Fenton.. Now Cabool.. I didn't know West Plains had a park.. sweet!

Over 500+ transactions on eBay at 100%. - jddewitt
Refs: nshs2010, handlebar-to-face, HardBMX_Tim

7/26/2013 4:18 PM

I live in Kansas City. Extreme novice though.

8/26/2013 6:41 PM

I live about 20 mins from STL on the IL side. I have family in Columbia, MO. I haven't ridden in about 12 years and I'm just getting back into it so I'm pretty new and still trying to find a bike....

9/20/2013 9:33 PM

I live in higgisville Mo not far from marshall ive been out of the scene for about two years until recently trying to get back into the swing of things but there arent many riders here and very few on my skill level be nice to get with some guys that are pretty good

10/6/2013 4:41 PM

Im here in st. john near the airport...

10/6/2013 6:05 PM

tinks wrote: Im here in st. john near the airport...

I used to work in Hazelwood. I took my bike out during lunch, but didn't really have time to search out spots before I had to get back.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/10/2013 11:59 AM

Im from the springfield area. anyone ever ridden the park there?

You know what I hate? People that say lololololololololololololol. Shut up!!!

1/29/2014 6:47 AM

Im in Cedar Hill by the high school (30min south of STL) I have trails at my parents house which we just got up and running. When we feel like riding park my buddies and I go up to JB mostly. If anyone ever wants to hit some trails just say the word!

"The Miranda chick likes Wal-Mart she deserves to take a shovel to the head'-Handlebar-To-The-Face

Bike Check!

Antithought.bandcamp.com- Check it!

2/5/2014 2:26 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: Im in Cedar Hill by the high school (30min south of STL) I have trails at my parents house which we just got up and running. When we feel like riding park my buddies and I go up to JB mostly. If anyone ever wants to hit some trails just say the word!

My 14 yo son and I were over by the high school about a month ago, one of the last nice days we had. It was super windy, but fun. Usually high schools have good spots around them, so we were checking it out.

2/5/2014 2:29 PM

I live 30 seconds across the highway from the high school and the trails are at my parents about 5min from there haha

"The Miranda chick likes Wal-Mart she deserves to take a shovel to the head'-Handlebar-To-The-Face

Bike Check!

2/5/2014 2:48 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: I live 30 seconds across the highway from the high school and the trails are at my parents about 5min from there haha

We're right by there as well, but closer to BB.

2/5/2014 2:51 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: I live 30 seconds across the highway from the high school and the trails are at my parents about 5min from there haha

Chuck8273 wrote: We're right by there as well, but closer to BB.

Oh awesome. We'll have to meet up one day

Bike Check!

2/21/2014 11:48 PM

Should be out riding around town with my 14 year old tomorrow, either around 10 am or 1pm. Maybe both.

3/14/2014 9:47 PM

I live in columbia missouri, but im new and dont know very much

3/26/2014 7:29 PM

Were gonna start working on the trails if anyone is interested.

Bike Check!

Post a Reply to: Missouri riders!!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm