4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Purdue Riders? (Lafayette/West Lafayette, IN)

1/23/2014 2:48 PM

Hi, I'm just trying to find some people to ride with (once it gets warmer around here, of course). I know literally not a single person who rides BMX/MTB or even skate around here. I'm getting back into BMX after several years off the bike so it'd be great to have some people to ride with cuz riding alone gets old fast. Hit me up if you're interested.

Pat

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike

2/3/2014 12:41 PM

Hey what's up man. My name is Junar Gwinn. I love in Lafayette and ride campus alot during warm weather. Feel free to find me on Facebook. I also started a Facebook page dedicated to connecting riders in the Lafayette/West Lafayette area as well as the surrounding cities. Go search it and add yourself in as well. It's called "Lafayette BMX Page."

2/5/2014 12:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2014 9:09 AM

JunarGwinn wrote: Hey what's up man. My name is Junar Gwinn. I love in Lafayette and ride campus alot during warm weather. Feel free to find me on Facebook. I also started a Facebook page dedicated to connecting riders in the Lafayette/West Lafayette area as well as the surrounding cities. Go search it and add yourself in as well. It's called "Lafayette BMX Page."

Holy shit someone actually replied!! You have no idea how stoked I am right now lol. Thought I was gonna be stuck riding by myself around here. Alright man I'll check out the fb page. Thanks for letting me know man! Would love to go ride when it gets warmer. I'm planning to check out that park at the faith community too. Just put my new bike together last night and it irritates me to no end not being able to just go outside and try out my new bike lol.

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike

Post a Reply to: Purdue Riders? (Lafayette/West Lafayette, IN)

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm