4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Music for your edits

12/14/2013 7:51 AM

Tired of seeing all of these edits with the same god damn indie/alternative coldplay/band of horses/matt and kim bullshit music. We are extreme sports athletes and I do not feel extreme when that stuff is playing. Dont get me wrong, I'm into that kind of stuff, but i just feel as though the music in your video should be the same music that you listen to while you ride. Not some soothing tune or inde/pop song for cinematic value. Opinions..

12/14/2013 9:04 AM

I have a few ideas for a good song for an edit:
1. Immigrant Song by Led Zepplin
2. Elimination by Overkill
3. Fascist Pig by Suicidal Tendencies AND I'm Punk by Guttermouth (they're short so you'd need both)
4. Got the Time by Anthrax
5. Police Truck by the Dead Kennedys
6. (for a skate edit) Skate to Hell by Gang Green

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12/14/2013 9:16 AM

song from the black keys. not extrem but suit riding very well

I prefer slow music because I have a smooth riding. some album from pink floyd like meedle

12/15/2013 10:41 AM

Slayer and punk rock always is nice to an edit something to get people amped up for high speed and big shit ........I agree with you on the shitty hipster indie music gets overused in web vids

12/15/2013 5:14 PM

12/17/2013 10:02 AM

eskimojay wrote: Slayer and punk rock always is nice to an edit something to get people amped up for high speed and big shit ........I agree with you on the shitty hipster indie music gets overused in web vids

Yup. What I always think is nice is either some thrash, punk or death metal, or some hardcore gangster rap like NWA and shit like that.

12/17/2013 7:30 PM

dont forget that wu tang

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz, ImClancy
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

12/18/2013 9:08 AM

Id want to have "Enjoy the Ride" by Krewella just because in the chorus its almost like its talking about riding BMX, even though its not a hardcore song like the rest of Krewella's music. Really anything like hardstyle, progressive house, or dubstep.

You know what I hate? People that say lololololololololololololol. Shut up!!!

3/1/2014 10:49 AM

Punk rock music maite...

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

3/1/2014 11:59 AM

Check out The Crowd by Operation Ivy.

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/1/2014 12:02 PM

If the edit is longer, Kids of the Blackhole by the Adolescents.

Winter is over-rated

3/1/2014 10:18 PM

Love the ADOLESCENTS! great album too...

3/1/2014 10:22 PM

TheRadDragon wrote: Love the ADOLESCENTS! great album too...

You know what's up!!!

Winter is over-rated

3/2/2014 2:00 PM

TheRadDragon wrote: Love the ADOLESCENTS! great album too...

Madtown608 wrote: You know what's up!!!

You do too maite!

3/2/2014 9:59 PM

Oddly lately while riding I've been listening to neil young...dont know why but actually kind of works

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

3/20/2014 9:42 AM

3/24/2014 5:48 PM

What about this guys?
Tech n9ne
Worldwide choppers.
http://youtu.be/0GhbkrOg9gA

3/25/2014 10:24 AM

beasthyperbike wrote: Id want to have "Enjoy the Ride" by Krewella just because in the chorus its almost like its talking about riding BMX, even though its not a hardcore song like the rest of Krewella's music. Really anything like hardstyle, progressive house, or dubstep.

its a nice song honestly

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/31/2014 6:52 PM

Hip hop songs that I would recommend for an edit are "S.D.S." by Mac miller or "impeccable" by dizzy wright.

4/1/2014 2:00 PM

Imagine dragons- radioactive

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/30/2014 5:35 PM

100% F.L.A. O.J. THROW DEM SHITZ™ BMX BIKER BOY (REPRISE)" http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/27686832
Post a Reply to: Music for your edits

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm