4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

The Real Black Flag

1/29/2014 9:15 PM

DID A REUNION!
I know a lot of you dudes probably know this, but JESUS H CHRIST I AM STOKED ON THIS! I want to see them now. SO BAD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3z1KF2s8Sc

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/1/2014 4:25 PM

Keith morris is the best black flag singer .......f that guy who's trying to sue flag

2/1/2014 4:54 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: DID A REUNION!
I know a lot of you dudes probably know this, but JESUS H CHRIST I AM STOKED ON THIS! I want to see them now. SO BAD

yeah, I saw flag last year... I met the whole band and chilled out back with em after the show

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/3/2014 6:41 PM

sketchytravis wrote: yeah, I saw flag last year... I met the whole band and chilled out back with em after the show

Fucking lucky. I want to see this really bad.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
-Gary Ginch
-xxOhioanxx
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless

2/4/2014 8:14 AM

Flag is the better version

2/6/2014 1:26 PM

sketchytravis wrote: yeah, I saw flag last year... I met the whole band and chilled out back with em after the show

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Fucking lucky. I want to see this really bad.

yeahhh it was a solid show... lil pricy though

keith was kinda a douche when I was out back chillin... chuck was the chillist, he actually got yelled at to get on the bus because they need to go and he was talking to me for too long lol

and they all signed my buddys jail visitation hours list for me... he was supposed to come with me but he was still locked up when the show went on lol

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

2/6/2014 6:08 PM

sketchytravis wrote: yeahhh it was a solid show... lil pricy though

keith was kinda a douche when I was out back chillin... chuck was the chillist, he actually got yelled at to get on the bus because they need to go and he was talking to me for too long lol

and they all signed my buddys jail visitation hours list for me... he was supposed to come with me but he was still locked up when the show went on lol

THat's sick, but kinda lame that Keith was a dick. Everything I've seen from him made him seem chill as fuck

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
-Gary Ginch
-xxOhioanxx
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless

2/20/2014 9:43 AM

sketchytravis wrote: yeahhh it was a solid show... lil pricy though

Collin_McClenahan wrote: THat's sick, but kinda lame that Keith was a dick. Everything I've seen from him made him seem chill as fuck

i dont know... maybe it was just an off day or something.
everyone else was chill as fuck, especially chuck

3/11/2014 9:50 PM

Completely off topic but the original sst records use to be like 5 minutes from my house..CSB

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

3/17/2014 9:25 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote: Completely off topic but the original sst records use to be like 5 minutes from my house..CSB

ehh its totes a lil bit of a csb

you ever chill with the bands or anything?

3/19/2014 5:59 AM

Never hung out with them...this was back in the 70s and early 80s when they were still starting up

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

Post a Reply to: The Real Black Flag

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm