4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Anniversary present?

3/17/2014 12:09 PM

My and my girlfriends 1 year anniversary is coming up soon. Just curious if it would be weird to buy her like a huge gift or if I should keep it minimum like flowers and such (and obviously a date)? I bought her a ring for her birthday, earrings and a necklace for Christmas, so Im trying to avoid jewelry. What should I get her that wont be overkill and wont make me out to be cheap?

/inb4 "give her the D"

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!! 21" The Make Croft $100, Mutiny Glam v2 $20, Custom trans blue Odyssey Lumberjacks $20! Get at me!

3/17/2014 12:19 PM

Cool that you are together! Idk, what does she like? Hobbies?

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/17/2014 12:26 PM

T-rider wrote: Cool that you are together! Idk, what does she like? Hobbies?

She plays softball but thats about it. Shes SUPER spoiled, so she already has everything she needs.

Im thinking a Starbucks gift card (typical white girlfriend problems) or maybe to another store. What do you guys suppose is a good price to spend on a 1 year anniversary present (not counting the date)?

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!! 21" The Make Croft $100, Mutiny Glam v2 $20, Custom trans blue Odyssey Lumberjacks $20! Get at me!

3/17/2014 12:38 PM

Give her the d.



d glove. not funny? ok sorry


get here a new softball glove or some shit with a starbucks gift card in it or some shit.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/17/2014 12:41 PM

also how much are you wanting to spend? i mean its different for everybody.. If you really love her and think youre gonna marry her then you will want to spend more.. if you usually spend a crap ton on her gifts then you will still want to spend somewhere around the same amount... like iof your spending 100 dollars on earrings than your not gonna wanna give her a 10 dollar gift card.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/17/2014 12:48 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote: also how much are you wanting to spend? i mean its different for everybody.. If you really love her and think youre gonna marry her then you will want to spend more.. if you usually spend a crap ton on her gifts then you will still want to spend somewhere around the same amount... like iof your spending 100 dollars on earrings than your not gonna wanna give her a 10 dollar gift card.

I mean im taking her on a $100 date... Idk lol. Im not good with this stuff. Thats why im asking da pepulz what sounds reasonable.
But im taking her on a $100 anniversary date
Taking her to prom ($100+ for clothes)
And apparently taking her on an easter date?
All in the same month. While trying to afford a new frame. So I dont know if that makes cheaping out a little bit reasonable or not.. I dont even have a job lol. Im just ever so lucky that my birthday is around the same time.

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!! 21" The Make Croft $100, Mutiny Glam v2 $20, Custom trans blue Odyssey Lumberjacks $20! Get at me!

3/17/2014 12:56 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote: also how much are you wanting to spend? i mean its different for everybody.. If you really love her and think youre gonna marry her then you will want to spend more.. if you usually spend a crap ton on her gifts then you will still want to spend somewhere around the same amount... like iof your spending 100 dollars on earrings than your not gonna wanna give her a 10 dollar gift card.

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I mean im taking her on a $100 date... Idk lol. Im not good with this stuff. Thats why im asking da pepulz what sounds reasonable.
But im taking her on a $100 anniversary date
Taking her to prom ($100+ for clothes)
And apparently taking her on an easter date?
All in the same month. While trying to afford a new frame. So I dont know if that makes cheaping out a little bit reasonable or not.. I dont even have a job lol. Im just ever so lucky that my birthday is around the same time.

Make something nice by yourself, so its made by you, but it is not dirty cheap stuff.

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/17/2014 1:54 PM

I got my ex GF a nice necklace for valentines day last year that was pretty sick.
it looked a lot like this.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwjJk9qs58ue95isj9k6gh-gh9NwlIXw7lcNjNmByup5i6UFueKgwPQNcnOhSlfsTuiC61Sy1D&usqp=CAE[/img]



3/17/2014 2:10 PM

Zach P-D wrote: I got my ex GF a nice necklace for valentines day last year that was pretty sick.
it looked a lot like this.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwjJk9qs58ue95isj9k6gh-gh9NwlIXw7lcNjNmByup5i6UFueKgwPQNcnOhSlfsTuiC61Sy1D&usqp=CAE[/img]

that thing looks pretty good.

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/17/2014 4:44 PM

You could get her some stuff that smells good from Bath and Body Works or whatever that place is called.

Bike Check
PLEASE LIKE THIS
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/17/2014 4:49 PM

make her something meaningful

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

3/17/2014 5:45 PM

Get her diamond necklaces or some shit like that

Spoil her lady's love that shit

3/17/2014 5:59 PM

eskimojay wrote: Get her diamond necklaces or some shit like that

Spoil her lady's love that shit

Im already spending ATLEAST $150 on her within the span of 3 weeks WITHOUT this present. I dont have a job, this is all coming directly out of my birthday money ($200-250).
I was thinking likee..
Some smell good shit from bath and body works, a $25 starbucks giftcard, a few bags of her different favorite chocolates, and put it all in a girly basket.

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!! 21" The Make Croft $100, Mutiny Glam v2 $20, Custom trans blue Odyssey Lumberjacks $20! Get at me!

3/17/2014 6:15 PM

Get her nothing, just you being with her should be enough. or atleast thats the way i see it...whenever stuff like this came up with ny past girls i never got them anything but thats just because i felt that me being with them and the fact they always knew i would neverr go behind their backs and be with another girl and that they knew I'd always be there for them was enough.

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype
text me323.245.2827

3/17/2014 9:21 PM

Get her flowers , go to a nice restraunt , and give her some chocolate. Also , buy a pair of grips , and say ,"To ride a bike you need 2 grips. To get through life , I need you" and give her one grip.

Puberty hit Hermoine like a bus...

#Lacehubsnotweed

Check out my whip here

3/17/2014 11:16 PM

Sell your bike and give that away too why don't you

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

3/17/2014 11:40 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Get her flowers , go to a nice restraunt , and give her some chocolate. Also , buy a pair of grips , and say ,"To ride a bike you need 2 grips. To get through life , I need you" and give her one grip.

Smooth mf'r.

3/18/2014 1:22 PM

biggybuggy wrote: Smooth mf'r.

Yaahhhh buddy you know it. Execpt when I get turned down by a model. FUCK

Puberty hit Hermoine like a bus...

#Lacehubsnotweed

Check out my whip here

3/18/2014 1:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2014 1:49 PM

Dildo /Thread





jk,jk :D

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/18/2014 4:13 PM

a large pizza and surprise buttsex while watching the notebook

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/18/2014 4:19 PM

Take to the nice restaurant and don't get her anything else. If she acts like you didn't do enough, dump her!

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!





Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

"I ride bikes, not finger them"
-soulrebelrastaman

3/18/2014 6:30 PM

Write her a nice poem or something like that...
Girls love that sappy shit. Srsly.

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

3/18/2014 8:53 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: Dildo /Thread





jk,jk :D

whoa whoa whoa wait im liking where this is going.. If you want it to be really special you could get her a bedazzled dildo. That way you know she wont have another like it.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/18/2014 9:10 PM

2 in the poo 1 in the goo !

Puberty hit Hermoine like a bus...

#Lacehubsnotweed

Check out my whip here

3/19/2014 12:08 PM

sketchytravis wrote: a large pizza and surprise buttsex while watching the notebook

lol

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/21/2014 7:27 PM

ok so what did you get her?

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/22/2014 7:40 AM

DeviantBMX123 wrote: ok so what did you get her?

He gave her his soul

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype
text me323.245.2827

3/23/2014 10:12 AM

a dildo

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/23/2014 10:41 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote: Get her nothing, just you being with her should be enough. or atleast thats the way i see it...whenever stuff like this came up with ny past girls i never got them anything but thats just because i felt that me being with them and the fact they always knew i would neverr go behind their backs and be with another girl and that they knew I'd always be there for them was enough.

How did that work out for you?

Honestly, Bath n body works is a solid choice, starbucks or whatever coffee place if she likes it, a solid date, and MAKE SOMETHING YOURSELF.

Find/make something softball related. Maybe a softball themed picture frame with a nice photo of you two in it? Does she have any fav athletes? Maybe find an autograph or something of that athlete, or tickets to a concert she would like?

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

3/23/2014 10:52 AM

Id be down to make her something but my stepdads a dick and wont let me use his tools. Besides, shes really not that kinda girl. Price tag > sentimental value. I might paint the basket or something though. Idrk. I want to keep it below $75 since im already spending near $200 on her. I regret already buying her jewelry. Would really like to use that option now lol.

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!! 21" The Make Croft $100, Mutiny Glam v2 $20, Custom trans blue Odyssey Lumberjacks $20! Get at me!

Post a Reply to: Anniversary present?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm