4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Back to School Time....

8/19/2014 7:50 PM

It's that time again and I don't know of many people who are very excited. Myself, I am nowhere near ready to go back because I know that my school's faculty's going to shit their pants because of the amount of bomb threats we had last year so who knows what they have planned. I am hoping that my schedule is good how it is and doesn't need changed because I am actually happy with how it is set up. I have most of my electives before lunch and then my core classes afterwards. I'll be a sophomore this year and I am hoping that all goes well. First day is August 25th for me.

What grade is everyone going into? When do you start? What are you dreading about going back? Let's discuss.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/19/2014 8:20 PM

I'll be a sophomore too. Being homeschooled i get to decide when i do my school except for my two "real" classes of spanish two and chemistry. I've already started reviewing math for chemistry. This school year would be so easy without chemistry. I think i officially start the 1st of september.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

8/19/2014 8:35 PM

sophmore
monday, decently happy to have more structure in my life, and happy that i know how to manage my time better
first freshman who yells " CLASS OF 2018" is getting thrown in a trash can, its just saying "HEY GUYS MY YOUTH IS ENDING IN 4 YEARS IM SO HAPPY"
not really excited to have to be around all the freshman who are still stuck in middle school mode though

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

8/19/2014 8:38 PM

Senior. Started last Thursday. It's a pretty easy year. I have an English class, the easiest math class I could get, 2 auto shop classes, and a college welding class that meets once a week after school.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8/19/2014 9:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2014 9:38 PM

Being out of school is nice, no dreaded back to school.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

8/19/2014 9:59 PM

Four wrote: Being out of school is nice, no dreaded back to school.

this

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

8/19/2014 11:38 PM

I'm a senior. Fucckk. Gotta chill and enjoy lol.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

8/20/2014 3:43 AM

Four wrote: Being out of school is nice, no dreaded back to school.

School sucks.

Student : I want to make big bucks doing what i love when i grow up
Teacher : What do you love doing?
Student : I love Art!!! <3
Teacher : What major will you take?
Student : Fine Arts!!! <3

3 years after graduation, the student is still unemployed, drinking expensive coffee in starbucks, being snotty talking about bands you've never heard before and blaming everything on the government..

fucking hipsters...

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/20/2014 5:19 AM

one try kid wrote: School sucks.

Student : I want to make big bucks doing what i love when i grow up
Teacher : What do you love doing?
Student : I love Art!!! <3
Teacher : What major will you take?
Student : Fine Arts!!! <3

3 years after graduation, the student is still unemployed, drinking expensive coffee in starbucks, being snotty talking about bands you've never heard before and blaming everything on the government..

fucking hipsters...

I'm very fucking tempted to use an azn meme to reply to this... But Collin and Dragon will get pissed.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/20/2014 8:38 AM

Funny how many people get told to follow their dreams and go to college for it then thousands of dollars of debt later they realise theirs no job demands for their dream jobs then they end up just going to labourer jobs to pay their debt

8/20/2014 8:44 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: I'll be a sophomore too. Being homeschooled i get to decide when i do my school except for my two "real" classes of spanish two and chemistry. I've already started reviewing math for chemistry. This school year would be so easy without chemistry. I think i officially start the 1st of september.

I have to take chemistry next year. I've got Biology this year with a teacher that I've heard both good and bad things about.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

8/20/2014 8:44 AM

eskimojay wrote: Funny how many people get told to follow their dreams and go to college for it then thousands of dollars of debt later they realise theirs no job demands for their dream jobs then they end up just going to labourer jobs to pay their debt

happens all the time. that's why i said no college

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

8/20/2014 9:29 AM

Junior? idk how many credits i have
I started last Wednesday
Not even gonna say because i have the reason next to me.

I made this profile because i cant logon with my main because its blocked & its linked to facebook.

8/20/2014 10:20 AM

I have a few weeks before I go back, last year of college/6th form then I am thrown out into the world...

8/20/2014 6:28 PM

Going into senior year of highschool, It's going to be tough as I'm trying to get into a demanding University, need at least a 90 average.

Eat, Sleep, Ride BMX

Bike Check
Check it! ^

8/20/2014 7:09 PM

Freshman. Classes are:
Wheel ceramics
Jazz band
Honors biology
Japanese
Honors english
Algebra one (the average math class)
Marching/ Concert band.

Running on my musical skills and typically good grades for a free ride (if it happens) to University of Nevada Reno or a College in Canada. And if I'm lucky I'll make the University of Ohio with the crazy good marching band. Hoping for an engineering degree or a degree that'll help me get into a company based in Japan. I'm going to.try to keep in Japanese and be fluent in it. Bad plan, 7/10 chance it fails and I'm just another loser 75,000 dollars in debt. Gonns try to start a bike thing in town. Hopefully it evolves, pull a rob dahm.

8/20/2014 7:21 PM

A few things that I do like about going back to school is getting new clothes and stuff, getting new teachers and new classes, and seeing all of my friends everyday again.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

8/20/2014 9:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2014 9:03 PM

that's one thing i don't miss. I started online school in my sophomore which was 3 years ago and didnt do it so i got a ged. Now all my friends are going to college and shit getting degrees that won't do shit for them and I'm about to be making 100-150 a day starting pay on a boat and if i stick with it i'll be a pilot or a captain within maybe 5 years making around 500 a day.

vital's redneck

8/20/2014 9:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2014 9:13 PM

I wish I was going back to school lol...
Finished undergrad in May and I have a job now but it would have been cool to start graduate school right away.

My advice to everyone in high school is have fun, do your work, and enjoy it while it lasts.

8/20/2014 9:16 PM

Going back to school was fun.

The teachers always had us do those stupid get to know each other things and i would just get in front of the class and say random things until they made me sit down best part of it is being able to hang out with friends during lunch and breaks everyday and fuck with people

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

8/21/2014 6:37 AM

junior
i start september 2nd
i dont dread it that much i just hate how you always need to worry about upcomming tests/homework , and it means cold weather is coming

8/21/2014 6:46 AM

3rd last year of High School (as you call it in America)

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/21/2014 7:25 AM

Softmore
Honors alg trig 2
Art class
English
Religion
History
Bio

Deja voo doo
Refs: colonmccleanahand four theraddragoon and cutie pie jesse!

8/21/2014 9:25 AM

Krooked wrote: Softmore
Honors alg trig 2
Art class
English
Religion
History
Bio

Art class lol

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/21/2014 2:30 PM

Honors alg trig 2
Art class
English
Religion
History
Bio

What the fuck is religion in school

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

8/21/2014 3:01 PM

Honors alg trig 2
Art class
English
Religion
History
Bio

notorious NIG wrote: What the fuck is religion in school

assuming he goes to a private school, or its an optional class because of the separation of church and state that is required in public as a constitutional right of us citizens
probably a christian school

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen

8/21/2014 3:22 PM

I have been out of highschool for 10 + years.

So whatever grade that is.

I am super excited because places will be quieter during the day. Local park won't get busy til after 1pm also.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/21/2014 3:40 PM

dave lawrence wrote: I have been out of highschool for 10 + years.

So whatever grade that is.

I am super excited because places will be quieter during the day. Local park won't get busy til after 1pm also.

22nd grade?

8/21/2014 4:51 PM

Been back in school for a week.
Can't find any new ppl to ride with.
On the plus side, I have a few hrs to walk home and build dirt jumps.

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!

8/21/2014 6:28 PM

eskimojay wrote: Funny how many people get told to follow their dreams and go to college for it then thousands of dollars of debt later they realise theirs no job demands for their dream jobs then they end up just going to labourer jobs to pay their debt

The thing is, you need to figure out job placement BEFORE you fully go through it. You are a moron if you go through ALL of that schooling to THEN discover a lack of jobs. Find jobs you like that HAVE demand. Right now skilled laborers are in demand (welders, construction etc) because everyone wants the easy computer job. You can make BANK as a certified welder.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

Post a Reply to: Back to School Time....

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm