4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Bmx Related Tattoo Ideas

3/8/2013 1:12 AM

I'm wanting to get a bmx related tattoo but I need some design ideas. Was thinking maybe the bmx bike logo from dishonour brand.

3/8/2013 2:00 AM

My opinion, most BMX tattoos end up looking shitty and poorly done/placed. Not worth it IMO

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Mutiny- Kink- Odyssey- Eclat
Facebook

3/8/2013 8:52 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote: My opinion, most BMX tattoos end up looking shitty and poorly done/placed. Not worth it IMO

+1. I'd be willing to wager $$ that you'd end up regretting it.

3/8/2013 12:46 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote: My opinion, most BMX tattoos end up looking shitty and poorly done/placed. Not worth it IMO

Get a real tattoo artist and spend some money. if you go cheap it will look cheap. I have plenty of friends with bmx tats and they look awesome.

3/8/2013 2:30 PM

Bmxican406 wrote: Get a real tattoo artist and spend some money. if you go cheap it will look cheap. I have plenty of friends with bmx tats and they look awesome.

This man. It's worth the money!

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/8/2013 2:54 PM

This would be so sick!

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

photo bike_zpsb600f46b.jpg

3/8/2013 2:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2013 2:59 PM

Eh... i've seen a few dudes with sprockets on their forearms or like 'stay fit'.. lol that shits kind of retarded. I like that image above that Sharpy posted. If you're gonna get one make sure it's some classy ass shit. Just something you can live with... and in good quality.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

3/8/2013 4:11 PM

BMXism wrote: Eh... i've seen a few dudes with sprockets on their forearms or like 'stay fit'.. lol that shits kind of retarded. I like that image above that Sharpy posted. If you're gonna get one make sure it's some classy ass shit. Just something you can live with... and in good quality.

lol ive seen quite a few shitty tats too, but i think if you find a good shop shitll look good

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/8/2013 6:27 PM

Someone on here had a tattoo of a tree sprocket

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

3/8/2013 7:00 PM

Bmx-junkie wrote: Someone on here had a tattoo of a tree sprocket

That's darrell (superstar_sk) and Blake (brokenbmx) has a t1 tattoo. They're both sick. Maybe your favorite brand logo?

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/9/2013 5:50 PM

a dick riding a bike....

3/9/2013 6:13 PM

Me naked on a bike. That would be awesome.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

3/9/2013 8:38 PM

If your names not Matthew Ressler, your BMX tattoo sucks

GOON SQUAD HALLELUJAH HOLLA BACK

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/10/2013 9:22 AM

been planin one of a just a solid black silouette of a bike on my ankle or somthin

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

Post a Reply to: Bmx Related Tattoo Ideas

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm