4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Charles (oneeye) sends his love

10/7/2013 4:16 PM

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/7/2013 4:36 PM

Too bad he cant come back

"You should actually ride so the sticker would get beaten up after time, if you think it's so cool" - Butterynoza
"Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it." - TheMerged
R.I.P Sickdude ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/7/2013 5:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2013 5:26 PM

whats your insta you twit

EDIT: I didnt read the comments...

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

10/7/2013 6:13 PM

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/7/2013 6:20 PM

What he get banned for.

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

10/7/2013 6:27 PM

Repeated racism, in spite of numerous warnings.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/7/2013 6:53 PM

Chuck... Do you have fun ever?

10/7/2013 6:58 PM

Kneegrows7 wrote: Chuck... Do you have fun ever?

All the time. Doesn't everyone?

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/7/2013 6:59 PM

I was just assuming... Usually the guys with tight assholes dont have much fun.

10/7/2013 7:09 PM

Kneegrows7 wrote: I was just assuming... Usually the guys with tight assholes dont have much fun.

Well, you know what assuming does. I assumed your mom was on the pill...

10/7/2013 7:12 PM

So... Did you just accredited yourself to being my father.. Ohhh burn... you are real good buddy

10/7/2013 7:27 PM

Chuck8273 wrote: Well, you know what assuming does. I assumed your mom was on the pill...

His mom was on the pill alright, just the Plan B pill because clearly this kid's the result of a failed abortion.

Also "Kneegrows7" ?

Really? You're really dumb enough to make a troll account, using the name of a past troll account, with an "s7" added the end of the name? If you're gonna troll try not to make it so obvious.

10/7/2013 7:34 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: His mom was on the pill alright, just the Plan B pill because clearly this kid's the result of a failed abortion.

Also "Kneegrows7" ?

Really? You're really dumb enough to make a troll account, using the name of a past troll account, with an "s7" added the end of the name? If you're gonna troll try not to make it so obvious.

Yeah, and he popped up coincidentally right after I locked the Scenekid69 account, since I told him to pick, and he didn't. I unlocked the Scenekid account, by the way. I am more than capable of being a huge asshole, but there's just no point. Btw, every other account from Kneegrows7 ip is locked. Hard to believe, haha.

10/7/2013 7:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2013 7:36 PM

Ha Chuck are you dumbfounded ya fuck? Little fairy princess

10/7/2013 7:38 PM

Kneegrows7 wrote: Ha Chuck are you dumbfounded ya fuck? Little fairy princess

Why would any of that dumbfound me? You're not doing anything special. Just up to the same stupid crap.

10/7/2013 7:53 PM

Woah woah! Chuck it's not my fault your chili ring is pounded too much could that be why you are so uptight?

10/7/2013 7:56 PM

Chuck8273 wrote: Yeah, and he popped up coincidentally right after I locked the Scenekid69 account, since I told him to pick, and he didn't. I unlocked the Scenekid account, by the way. I am more than capable of being a huge asshole, but there's just no point. Btw, every other account from Kneegrows7 ip is locked. Hard to believe, haha.

It's not me or four if that's what you're getting at. Not sure if you are not, just saying lol.

10/7/2013 8:06 PM

Scenekid69 wrote: It's not me or four if that's what you're getting at. Not sure if you are not, just saying lol.

I have suspicions of who it is. I know it's not Sunny like he's pretending.

10/7/2013 8:08 PM

Who you think i am?

10/7/2013 8:23 PM

Kneegrows7 wrote: Who you think i am?

It's probably sickdude or that other gay dude that had like 2 fags in his profile pic and said something about his boyfriend.

10/7/2013 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2013 8:26 PM

I'm my own person

10/7/2013 8:26 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: It's probably sickdude or that other gay dude that had like 2 fags in his profile pic and said something about his boyfriend.

crazyclark?

"You should actually ride so the sticker would get beaten up after time, if you think it's so cool" - Butterynoza

10/7/2013 8:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2013 8:30 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: It's probably sickdude or that other gay dude that had like 2 fags in his profile pic and said something about his boyfriend.

Chrisaustin wrote: crazyclark?

Yeah, he had MD on his location before he changed it. IT IS SICKDUDE :D

10/7/2013 8:32 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: Yeah, he had MD on his location before he changed it. IT IS SICKDUDE :D

Haha ^.^ Lets see how this unfold before we assume... you know what happens when you assume.

10/7/2013 8:37 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: Yeah, he had MD on his location before he changed it. IT IS SICKDUDE :D

Chrisaustin wrote: Haha ^.^ Lets see how this unfold before we assume... you know what happens when you assume.

It is your probably in a skype call with him right now.

10/7/2013 8:40 PM

Chrisaustin wrote: Haha ^.^ Lets see how this unfold before we assume... you know what happens when you assume.

Mikel8149 wrote: It is your probably in a skype call with him right now.

Or not... Im actually not apart of this kneegrows dude.. despite what you think. but whatevs

10/7/2013 8:40 PM

chuck the fuck

10/7/2013 10:19 PM

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

Post a Reply to: Charles (oneeye) sends his love

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm