4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Damon Update !

3/15/2014 4:54 PM

Some of you guys know about Damon. I got to go visit him today , after a loonngg time of trying. It was a 2 hour drive to see him for an hour. Anyways he's been doing good ! His mom said he has ups and downs. He's battling Leukimia , and has Pancreatitis right now. He seemed really surprised to see me but he was diffenately excited to see me. I got him a fair bit of gifts , thanks again to Transition_Chris for the extra stuff , he was stoked on the shitload of stickers.

Damon is such an amazing kid , super polite. He actually imports iphone cases and sells them somehow , I think a home owned business. He also is a GREAT RC guy , he had a gyrocopter and was doing backflips and barrel rolls with it in the hospital LOL ! He mentioned he had a RC car that goes up to 60 mph , that's CRAZY fast !

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/15/2014 8:17 PM

He looks genuinly happy in that picture. It's really cool that you care.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

3/15/2014 9:31 PM

Refs: Bought from Four ,TommyBoy & Xxohioanxx Traded tomdon & sold to Big Curn,tomdon,Four & Subrosa Luver

3/15/2014 9:33 PM

You are a cool feller!

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/15/2014 11:05 PM

So. Many. Feels.

3/16/2014 11:28 AM

That's awsome you went to see him you are a good guy dude !

3/16/2014 1:49 PM

It awesome to see that hes happy there. Transition is really legit!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/16/2014 4:59 PM

I'm not a good guy by anymeans , I just really care about the guy. I was fucking balling my eyes out when I found out he was diagnosed , I would rather get it then see an 11 year old get it , especially Damon. No one deserves it , especially not him. He's the best kid you could ever want. There needs to be more people like him. I personally wish I was as brave , polite , and just more like him.

It's been hard on him , outside the picture he had a walker with 4 different types of medicine all going into his chest (Hence why it's not shown) . His mom says he has ups and downs , and apparently hates his picture being taken . I'm really happy I managed to get one with him , I guess he was cool enough to be in one with me ! I hope he enjoys his gifts , I'll visit him more when I can ; it's a fair distance away , as I said , maybe about 2 hours ? It was worth it. I know he was happy , I think he looks up to me but he couldn't imagine how much I look up to him , too. #Damon !

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

Post a Reply to: Damon Update !

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm