4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Damon Update !

3/15/2014 4:54 PM

Some of you guys know about Damon. I got to go visit him today , after a loonngg time of trying. It was a 2 hour drive to see him for an hour. Anyways he's been doing good ! His mom said he has ups and downs. He's battling Leukimia , and has Pancreatitis right now. He seemed really surprised to see me but he was diffenately excited to see me. I got him a fair bit of gifts , thanks again to Transition_Chris for the extra stuff , he was stoked on the shitload of stickers.

Damon is such an amazing kid , super polite. He actually imports iphone cases and sells them somehow , I think a home owned business. He also is a GREAT RC guy , he had a gyrocopter and was doing backflips and barrel rolls with it in the hospital LOL ! He mentioned he had a RC car that goes up to 60 mph , that's CRAZY fast !

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/15/2014 8:17 PM

He looks genuinly happy in that picture. It's really cool that you care.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

3/15/2014 9:31 PM

Instagram

Tomdon: "Looks have nothing to do with it. You have an aura about you that attracts the trannies"
Refs:tomdon x2,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/15/2014 9:33 PM

You are a cool feller!

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/15/2014 11:05 PM

So. Many. Feels.

3/16/2014 11:28 AM

That's awsome you went to see him you are a good guy dude !

3/16/2014 1:49 PM

It awesome to see that hes happy there. Transition is really legit!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/16/2014 4:59 PM

I'm not a good guy by anymeans , I just really care about the guy. I was fucking balling my eyes out when I found out he was diagnosed , I would rather get it then see an 11 year old get it , especially Damon. No one deserves it , especially not him. He's the best kid you could ever want. There needs to be more people like him. I personally wish I was as brave , polite , and just more like him.

It's been hard on him , outside the picture he had a walker with 4 different types of medicine all going into his chest (Hence why it's not shown) . His mom says he has ups and downs , and apparently hates his picture being taken . I'm really happy I managed to get one with him , I guess he was cool enough to be in one with me ! I hope he enjoys his gifts , I'll visit him more when I can ; it's a fair distance away , as I said , maybe about 2 hours ? It was worth it. I know he was happy , I think he looks up to me but he couldn't imagine how much I look up to him , too. #Damon !

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

Post a Reply to: Damon Update !

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm