4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Earrings

8/4/2011 5:02 AM

How many of you guys have earrings? if not what do you think of them? im kind of thinking about getting small diamond studs.

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICK , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

8/4/2011 5:15 AM

i dont and tbh dont really wan them, but they dont look bad, a diamond one would look mint tho.

BIKE CHECK FOR AMANDA!!!!!
united beacon frame is legit.

8/4/2011 6:11 AM

yeah i know, i used to think they were ugly but they are slowly growing on me, im just worried that if i got them now and wear them for a few years than when im like 30, i'll have holes in my ear

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICK , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

8/4/2011 6:17 AM

i have earrings, im considering gauges.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/4/2011 6:25 AM

imo gauges look weird and kinda ugly and i feel like they'll get in the way of things for some reason but thats just me

BIKE CHECK

8/4/2011 6:34 AM

brenden1207 wrote: imo gauges look weird and kinda ugly and i feel like they'll get in the way of things for some reason but thats just me

they cant get in the way more then earrings. im not talking big ones either. im talking size 8 if you know the sizes.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/4/2011 6:43 AM

I have 3 16 gauge earrings eh. One in each lobe, and one in the cartilage of my left ear. They are fine. I'd say rock something plain like a little capture ball ring while riding, and rock the diamond bling for when you are out not riding. Don't wanna lose a diamond stud at the park or street spot yo.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/4/2011 6:43 AM

dont really know the sizes, but if they are small i guess they'll look ok, i just hate the large ass ones that you can fit a banana through one, are earrings a hassle? like im worried once i get them ill have to worry about them a lot when i do things like swimming and other shit

BIKE CHECK

8/4/2011 6:54 AM

brenden1207 wrote: dont really know the sizes, but if they are small i guess they'll look ok, i just hate the large ass ones that you can fit a banana through one, are earrings a hassle? like im worried once i get them ill have to worry about them a lot when i do things like swimming and other shit

ive only had mine three weeks. i catch my phone on them and my towel after showering. but besdies that its normal. with guages the smaller the number the bigger the hole. 18 16 14 12 10 8 6 4 2 0 00 and then it goes in to inches. 1/4 1/2 3/4 1

8/4/2011 7:01 AM

dave - yeah, thats what i was thinking too, but right now im more worried on the long term effect of them and what it takes to have them right, if that makes sense haha

Brokenbmx - what kind of phone do you use? would they scratch up my iphone screen? and does it hurt when they get caught on your towel and you dont notice and pull on it?

BIKE CHECK

8/4/2011 7:29 AM

brenden1207 wrote: dave - yeah, thats what i was thinking too, but right now im more worried on the long term effect of them and what it takes to have them right, if that makes sense haha

Brokenbmx - what kind of phone do you use? would they scratch up my iphone screen? and does it hurt when they get caught on your towel and you dont notice and pull on it?

i have a kin two. chances are they won't scratch your screen. it hurts when it happens but goes away fast.

8/4/2011 9:15 AM

I'm going to stretch mine.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

8/4/2011 12:00 PM

used to, twice, holes kept closing up ( im reaaaaaally impatient ) so i said fuck it, pretty weird how i said i might get them again the other daaay ...

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

8/4/2011 1:45 PM

i want gauges

vital's redneck

8/4/2011 3:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2011 3:07 PM

Four wrote: I'm going to stretch mine.

Yay proper lingo. Stop calling them gauges. Gauge is a form of measurement. It's like saying I want inches. Or I'm going to centimeter my ears. It's stretching and stretched ears. Then once they get the actual tunnel or plug you may call them that. I kinda want to get 5/8 plugs but I want to join the military. I also want a singe lip piercing but my parents won't let me.

Check out CMFA Clothing! Use Wyatt1 for 10% off.

8/4/2011 8:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2011 8:45 PM

brenden1207 wrote: dont really know the sizes, but if they are small i guess they'll look ok, i just hate the large ass ones that you can fit a banana through one, are earrings a hassle? like im worried once i get them ill have to worry about them a lot when i do things like swimming and other shit

Mine have been in literally for 6 years, I have had them out like 3 times. I never worry about them. 2 are the captive ball style rings, and one is a threaded ball on each end.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/4/2011 9:14 PM

I want to pierce mine

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

8/5/2011 3:35 AM

my ears are at a zero but i have 2s in my ears cause i lost one in the lake when i was wake-boarding.
but if you get silicone tunnels they never get in the way at all.
after you have them for a few months you forget about them

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

8/5/2011 4:01 AM

i got left ear done, just wear studs and shit

8/5/2011 11:00 AM

i never even notice mine and i have double 0 silicone tunnels. i say just go for it.

8/5/2011 11:02 AM

duck wrote: i never even notice mine and i have double 0 silicone tunnels. i say just go for it.

this was suppose to be me. my friends apparently cant log off vital on my computer.

people who get up early in the morning cause war, death, and famine.

trading refs:live free live to ride, agfracing,ridebmx456,ryanxanimalbmx,wallywangois2hip, harry95, Josh08

Post a Reply to: Earrings

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm