4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Favorite riding shoes

3/2/2014 5:39 PM

Im looking for new riding shoes. Any suggestions?

3/2/2014 7:50 PM

Dc

3/2/2014 8:07 PM

Nike blazers if you can find em. Not too bulky, not too thin.

3/2/2014 9:46 PM

Vans halfcabs

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

3/2/2014 9:57 PM

I used to run Vans but they personally kill my feet and don't hold up as well as I'd have liked. My personal favorite for comfort, grip, and durability are my Nike SB Ruckus Mid LRC shoes. Damn, that's a mouthful! They come in different colorways than the pic too.

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/2/2014 10:38 PM

Madtown608 wrote: I used to run Vans but they personally kill my feet and don't hold up as well as I'd have liked. My personal favorite for comfort, grip, and durability are my Nike SB Ruckus Mid LRC shoes. Damn, that's a mouthful! They come in different colorways than the pic too.

Broke my foot doing a pretty low key foot-jam in vans. They are sooo thin.

3/2/2014 10:57 PM

biggybuggy wrote: Broke my foot doing a pretty low key foot-jam in vans. They are sooo thin.

Damn that sucks. They just feel uncomfortable for my feet, and the stitching wears away from the sole too easily for my liking. I've run Halfcabs, Rowley's, Sk8-hi's, Fairlanes, Low Cabs, and other ones I can't remember the names of.

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/3/2014 7:51 AM

My etnies by now.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/3/2014 11:50 AM

I had some old Loteks from like 2007. theyre rad. The deltas I'm pretty sure.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

3/3/2014 6:27 PM

There's no such thing as The Perfect Shoe but there are some pretty nice ones out there. Now this is my opinion so you may not agree with it but whatever. I got Vans Chukka Lows for Xmas and they're awesome! I am brakeless and I put my feet down a lot and mine are still like brand new! I also got Etnies Maranas (I think that's how you spell it) and they're really nice too. They don't grip as well as Vans but they are really stiff and they keep my feet safe. I had Etnies Jamison 2s and they wore faster than I thought they would but they were pretty nice while they lasted.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/3/2014 7:21 PM

Adidas actually do well.

3/3/2014 9:27 PM

If you ever run DC I'll burn your shoes.

Deadline Motherfucker

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/3/2014 11:12 PM

Anything by DVS. I had a pair last me for 4 years and another pair that lasted probably around 2. I used to ride nothing but DC until they started only lasting a couple months. I wear DVS and Nike high tops right now.

3/4/2014 1:41 PM

Anyone know nice shoe stores in europe?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/5/2014 12:31 PM

eskimojay wrote: Dc

haha jk i have some DC's, but I just wear them when I'm feeding the goats and chickens.

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

3/6/2014 2:29 AM

I wont ride any shoe besides converses
best shoes ever and always last me ages
hate nike and bloody vans, don't know why they have such high rep, they just fall apart on me.
and i don't like golf so that's another reason why i wont wear Nikes haahha

The first breath is the beginning of death

3/6/2014 6:03 AM

currently running etnies. love nikes too

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/6/2014 10:08 AM

Vans cab lites. If you can't find, regular half cabs will do the trick. But I love my cab lites. I think dogfunk.com might still have them for half price, that's where I got mine.

Insta: @devicacy

3/9/2014 12:02 PM

Im wearing the Etnies Number Mids, second time ive owned some and theyre amazing. There's so many colors to choose from and the grip on pedals is ridiculous.

(:

3/10/2014 2:15 PM

I've got some vans haro hightops doubt ill ride in them though fuck putting on hi tops .....half cabs look good though

3/12/2014 9:15 PM

jordans you know you gotta keep em dirty
Post a Reply to: Favorite riding shoes

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm