4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Get Essays typed for you FOR FREE!

4/28/2014 5:10 PM

http://essaytyper.com/

Click the link, erase American Civil War or whatever is underlined, type in what you have to write your essay on, click the pencil, hit the space bar to desired length, copy and paste it into a word document, make a few changes here and there for good measure, and you're done!

You're welcome.

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/28/2014 5:47 PM

do not use this
its pulled straight from wikipedia, and any teacher with any idea what your writing style is whatsoever will immediately check for copied materials
they type the first sentence in, and look! they just copy pasted wikipedia
fucking horrible idea

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz, ImClancy
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

4/28/2014 5:54 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote: do not use this
its pulled straight from wikipedia, and any teacher with any idea what your writing style is whatsoever will immediately check for copied materials
they type the first sentence in, and look! they just copy pasted wikipedia
fucking horrible idea

I kinda figured that but it seemed as if it wasn't from wikipedia. After more research, I see that you are correct. Sigh, I should have known......

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/28/2014 9:35 PM

Yeah i couldnt use this. at my school we turn our essays in through a program that scans it for plagiarism so it would basically come back saying where i got everything from and I'd be fucked haha

Its best just to get a friend to do em for you

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

4/28/2014 10:22 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote: Yeah i couldnt use this. at my school we turn our essays in through a program that scans it for plagiarism so it would basically come back saying where i got everything from and I'd be fucked haha

Man your school is anal as fuck

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

4/29/2014 6:52 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote: Yeah i couldnt use this. at my school we turn our essays in through a program that scans it for plagiarism so it would basically come back saying where i got everything from and I'd be fucked haha

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Man your school is anal as fuck

x2. You can copy almost always here.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/29/2014 3:37 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Man your school is anal as fuck

Dude i know, if it turns up at 50% or more similar info unless its cited correctly the essay wont count and you get dropped from the class

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

4/29/2014 4:42 PM

The best thing is to plagiarize completely, then change things up so it looks like your style of writing. For instance I typed "bmx" into the essay typer and got this for the opener:

"BMX or Bicycle motocross is a cycle sport performed on BMX bikes, either in competitive BMX racing or freestyle BMX, or else in general on- or off-road recreation. BMX began when young cyclists appropriated motocross tracks for fun, racing and stunts, eventually evolving specialized BMX bikes and competitions."

You would simply just change words up & stuff to make it your own, like so:

"BMX stands for bicycle motocross, which is a sport or hobby that is done riding BMX style bikes. There are quite a few different styles of BMX riding such as racing which is typically done competitively, or freestyle, which is done however the user chooses to ride. BMX was born when people used bicycles on motocross tracks and began racing each other on said tracks, or even attempting stunts, and over the years the sport has grown exponentially as well."

See ^^ Same exact thing, just worded differently in my own words. That's what I always did in school and never once got accused of ripping off a Wikipedia article even though 9/10 times that's exactly what I did.

5/1/2014 3:08 PM

Or.......actually do your own work *gasp

5/1/2014 3:27 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote: Or.......actually do your own work *gasp

This is what i do

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

5/1/2014 5:24 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: The best thing is to plagiarize completely, then change things up so it looks like your style of writing. For instance I typed "bmx" into the essay typer and got this for the opener:

"BMX or Bicycle motocross is a cycle sport performed on BMX bikes, either in competitive BMX racing or freestyle BMX, or else in general on- or off-road recreation. BMX began when young cyclists appropriated motocross tracks for fun, racing and stunts, eventually evolving specialized BMX bikes and competitions."

You would simply just change words up & stuff to make it your own, like so:

"BMX stands for bicycle motocross, which is a sport or hobby that is done riding BMX style bikes. There are quite a few different styles of BMX riding such as racing which is typically done competitively, or freestyle, which is done however the user chooses to ride. BMX was born when people used bicycles on motocross tracks and began racing each other on said tracks, or even attempting stunts, and over the years the sport has grown exponentially as well."

See ^^ Same exact thing, just worded differently in my own words. That's what I always did in school and never once got accused of ripping off a Wikipedia article even though 9/10 times that's exactly what I did.

i agree with this. Plus i have the same teacher as stocksy so I know he will just look to see if its prtty, then slap either an A or an F on it.

SHIT HAPPENS

5/2/2014 9:50 AM

We do that too. Even if you get it from Yahoo, it finds out. Like Sundaybmxrr said, change up the wording. that's what I do. It's not considered plagiarism, since it's not word-for-word.

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

5/8/2014 11:16 AM

5/8/2014 8:24 PM

In my day we didn't have Wikipedia...or any search engine with a major source of information...I'm not even that old, wtf.

5/12/2014 9:37 AM

Or you could just DO YOUR DAMN HOMEWORK and stop being lazy, become something good in this world. Our country is entirely FUCKED because of kids who won't do their damn homework, and cannot finish things they start (aka HIGH SCHOOL).

Seriously, it is not that hard. Don't be lazy.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

5/12/2014 10:27 AM

dave lawrence wrote: Or you could just DO YOUR DAMN HOMEWORK and stop being lazy, become something good in this world. Our country is entirely FUCKED because of kids who won't do their damn homework, and cannot finish things they start (aka HIGH SCHOOL).

This. Although the idea of re-wording what's on Wikipedia IMO isn't as bad as you actually have to take in the information to re-word it.

5/12/2014 2:27 PM

dave lawrence wrote: Or you could just DO YOUR DAMN HOMEWORK and stop being lazy, become something good in this world. Our country is entirely FUCKED because of kids who won't do their damn homework, and cannot finish things they start (aka HIGH SCHOOL).

I just don't see why I have to go to school for seven hours then go home and do more work than I did in school.

SHIT HAPPENS

5/13/2014 7:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2014 7:54 AM

chaz.bryan wrote: I just don't see why I have to go to school for seven hours then go home and do more work than I did in school.

Then go to online school where you essentially self teach everything, and you can go when YOU want.

If you get a solid education you can get a solid job and make good money. If you drop out/fail you can basically expect to work at walmart or McDonalds, barely making ends meet.

Prime example, working for 10 bucks an hour sounds AWESOME if you are under 18, right? well figure 40 hours a week, even better, right? That right there is 400 a week. Sweet. 1600 a month, that's a new build EVERY MONTH. Taxes wipe that down to roughly 1100. Still sounds good? Well depending on where you are an apartment could be 500-900 for a ONE BEDROOM. That leaves 200-600 left for utilities, food, entertainment, clothing, dates, bike parts, park costs and any other expenses. Doesn't even factor in insurance for a car or anything else. if you ride a pay park, you might have to decide between food and riding it. Doesn't sound too good now, does it? THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FOR MOST OF YOUR LIFE WITHOUT EDUCATION. Sure, there are exceptions, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, lots of others. But they had an idea/invention that helped them become who they are. If you don't have an idea you can pursue, you better be REALLY lucky if you want to live comfortably, or you will have to WORK YOUR ASS OFF.

I hate to be blunt about it but too many kids are fucking STUPID when it comes to school, because no one wants to work for anything, they just want things handed to them. The celebrities kids follow help shape their attitudes, making them think someone OWES them something, or that it is someone else's fault they fail, even though they refuse to WORK for anything.

Seriously everything in life is so much better when you work for it. Think of when you built your bike, all the fun of getting a bunch of parts, and making something awesome out of it. The sense of accomplishment is a great feeling, and too many kids are too lazy to do anything to achieve it. It's even better when you graduate high school, and when you finish college. Also, think of the paychecks. Imagine turning that 10 bucks an hour into 100 bucks an hour (can be done with schooling). Making 10k a month would be WAY better than making that each year.

Honestly the same thing can be said for why so many kids ride street and WHINE about "nowhere to ride". You just cruise around and find spots. You don't put in much work for them. You don't have to go to the city to get a park or anything. There is no pride in everything being handed to you. Build some stuff. Make a setup your own.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

5/13/2014 2:13 PM

chaz.bryan wrote: I just don't see why I have to go to school for seven hours then go home and do more work than I did in school.

This is why i love being homeschooled. If i want to ride in the day, i can do school as fast as i want, get it done and go ride! I pretty much ONLY do homework. Inb4 "homeschoolers aren't capable of functioning in society." I have social skills, i'm not retarded (unless i'm trying to be), and i'm a lot more outgoing than a lot of "normal" people.
Dave, i aggree with a lot of what you said. A big problem with my generation is lazyness. But not EVERYONE is cut out for school. What if somones dream was to fix cars? Could school teach them that? Yeah, probably, but i don't think it would teach it as well as just learning how to fix cars from an expert.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

5/13/2014 7:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2014 7:56 PM

NVM.. I ranted and now I am over it lol

5/14/2014 8:50 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: This is why i love being homeschooled. If i want to ride in the day, i can do school as fast as i want, get it done and go ride! I pretty much ONLY do homework. Inb4 "homeschoolers aren't capable of functioning in society." I have social skills, i'm not retarded (unless i'm trying to be), and i'm a lot more outgoing than a lot of "normal" people.
Dave, i aggree with a lot of what you said. A big problem with my generation is lazyness. But not EVERYONE is cut out for school. What if somones dream was to fix cars? Could school teach them that? Yeah, probably, but i don't think it would teach it as well as just learning how to fix cars from an expert.

Those automotive schools are taught by experts...and usually 99% of the class work is hands on, AND you would be certified to work on cars at better places than mom and pop shops, AKA dealers and even performance places, meaning you make a LOT more money. Honestly I would rather learn it in a school so I don't pick up on unsafe or bad habits from the local mom and pop guy.

I get what you are saying, but it is NOT HARD to finish high school. I was one of those kids, barely scraping by, and guess what I did? I CATERED my classes to my skills and likes. I took the bare minimums for math etc, and took a lot of shop classes, like a residential construction class, auto shop, welding and so on.

Graduated just fine with an A averages senior year. Mostly construction/shop classes.

Then I went to college for welding/metal fabrication, got a degree. Again, mostly hands-on learning.

Plus, most of the kids who fail or give up are just doing so out of pure laziness, and they won't typically go into a job or apprenticeship when they have dropped out, they will just slack off, fuck around and do nothing with their lives.

So I have NO sympathy for those kids who claim school is not for them and drop out only to do absolutely nothing.

Post a Reply to: Get Essays typed for you FOR FREE!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm