4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

I have a PHD In SWAG

3/7/2014 8:56 PM

#YOLOZ #INTERWEBZ #MARIJUANAS #VITALZ #COD

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/7/2014 8:59 PM

#swag

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

3/7/2014 9:34 PM

I have so much swag that i dont have any

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

3/7/2014 10:36 PM

first picture needs to have the hat over-sized, worn more to the side, and a lot less on the head.

sorta like this only more to the side

3/8/2014 12:04 AM

i hate you guys sometimes

3/8/2014 1:21 AM

·#SWEEEEG

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/8/2014 11:34 AM

Dem yoloswag hat doe

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

3/8/2014 4:22 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Dem yoloswag hat doe

He shitted himself! Needs a babysitter to change him.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/8/2014 5:12 PM

Dem yoloswag hat doe

T-rider wrote: He shitted himself! Needs a babysitter to change him.

its like he's wearing a long sleeve tshirt without a head hole

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/8/2014 6:05 PM

I did that for Halloween. You can make fun of me , several members saved it already LOOL

Girlfriend is now my ex starting from yestrday*

3/8/2014 7:04 PM

Dem yoloswag hat doe

T-rider wrote: He shitted himself! Needs a babysitter to change him.

feeble_to_face wrote: its like he's wearing a long sleeve tshirt without a head hole

Is that Miley Cyrus wearing some type of long johns as pants? No wonder she disgusts people!

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/8/2014 10:25 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: I did that for Halloween. You can make fun of me , several members saved it already LOOL

Girlfriend is now my ex starting from yestrday*

aww shit nigga, don't worry, keep your pants saggin for when yo' nuts drop doe...gonna need that gap for swaggy nuts

holy fuck i hate you guys.

3/8/2014 11:14 PM

@sbc Chilllaaxxee. It was a joke.

I've been on Vital for a while now , get used to me because I'm not going anywhere. This was the first troll thread I've made. Did you see the CK thread? Then don't get butthurt over this.

3/9/2014 8:44 AM

Swag swag
swiggitty swag
Swiggity wiggitty Swiggity swag
swag swag
hey hey look at me
im McSwagatron

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

3/9/2014 1:21 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: @sbc Chilllaaxxee. It was a joke.

I've been on Vital for a while now , get used to me because I'm not going anywhere. This was the first troll thread I've made. Did you see the CK thread? Then don't get butthurt over this.

I remember that.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/9/2014 1:29 PM

You look like the average justin bieber fan.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/9/2014 7:09 PM

3/9/2014 7:44 PM

i miss ed edd and eddy.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/9/2014 8:27 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: i miss ed edd and eddy.

3/9/2014 8:32 PM

Swag, swag, we got that swag, put up that $WÅ flag. -scooter fag from the skate park.

3/9/2014 8:41 PM

biggybuggy wrote: Swag, swag, we got that swag, put up that $WÅ flag. -scooter fag from the skate park.

I bailed on a footjam whip last week when I was at a skate park & heard a scooter kid go "Oh duuude, he yolo'd!" and today heard one of them say "Turn down for what?" as he dropped in on a ramp. God I hate kids like that.

3/9/2014 11:39 PM

i hate what mainstream rap and MTV has done to your generation.

and Brayden, i was just kidding, idgaf how you dress IRL...

3/10/2014 10:27 AM

sbc785 wrote: i hate what mainstream rap and MTV has done to your generation.

not to thread jack and not to pick apart genres, I feel like a lot of today's "rap" is really just slightly different pop

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/10/2014 7:58 PM

bmxfromma wrote: not to thread jack and not to pick apart genres, I feel like a lot of today's "rap" is really just slightly different pop

This is true, as most pop these days seems to be rap based. But just as there is "pop-based" rap, there is still a big underground rap scene that's pretty hardcore gangster. Rap has its own sub-genres too. The pop stuff is where the money is at and I think some realize to truly get big and "make it" are the ones that go "pop". Pop music in general has really morphed from genre to genre. Just look at the top 40 hits through the decades. It's gone from cheesy crooning, to rock, to alternative music, to hip hop/rap/R&B (and plenty other genres here and there that I didn't point out).

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/10/2014 9:50 PM

Swag is fucking gay. So is rap.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

3/11/2014 7:35 AM

Mikel8149 wrote: i miss ed edd and eddy.

they all were dead.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/11/2014 10:13 AM

all i listen to is hip hop (Atmosphere, Cunninlynguists, Spose, Brother Ali, Jurassic 5, etc, etc) and i despise radio rap.

3/11/2014 10:48 PM

I honestly have no clue when or why I posted this !!

Whatever.

3/11/2014 11:10 PM

sbc785 wrote: i hate what mainstream rap and MTV has done to your generation.

bmxfromma wrote: not to thread jack and not to pick apart genres, I feel like a lot of today's "rap" is really just slightly different pop

Madtown608 wrote: This is true, as most pop these days seems to be rap based. But just as there is "pop-based" rap, there is still a big underground rap scene that's pretty hardcore gangster. Rap has its own sub-genres too. The pop stuff is where the money is at and I think some realize to truly get big and "make it" are the ones that go "pop". Pop music in general has really morphed from genre to genre. Just look at the top 40 hits through the decades. It's gone from cheesy crooning, to rock, to alternative music, to hip hop/rap/R&B (and plenty other genres here and there that I didn't point out).

Remember the linkin park days? Sad times, and they're coming back......

3/12/2014 8:44 AM

Four wrote: Swag is fucking gay. So is rap.

Swag is swag. and rap is swag

Swag= gaaaaay

Murica bike check
text me323.245.2827

Post a Reply to: I have a PHD In SWAG

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm