4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

I need to quit making so many cooking posts, but this qualifies for one.

3/25/2014 10:12 PM

My "Triple Chocolate Fudge Peppermint Lava Cake"

Deliciousness below

Thoughts?

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: If he's offering just buy whatever the fuck you want. I'd buy titanium everything , A Federal Churchill frame , and I get oilslick parts for swag.

Me: Nah.... Swaggots will be coming at me from every direction. Snapbacks will start falling from the sky, and obey clothing will rise from the ground. It will be "#Swagpocalypse2014"

3/25/2014 10:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2014 5:59 AM

I am going to come get you and keep you as my cooking pet, fuck this fake taco bell mexi shit I keep trying to make almost every night.

Tomdon: "Looks have nothing to do with it. You have an aura about you that attracts the trannies"

Refs: Bought from Four ,TommyBoy & Xxohioanxx Traded tomdon & sold to Big Curn,tomdon,Four & Subrosa Luver

3/26/2014 7:21 PM

Duuude that looks good. Those with red velvet cake mix tastr amazing

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

3/27/2014 1:34 PM

It looks so fucking good. i WISH I KNEW HOW TO MAKE THING LIKE THAT!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/27/2014 1:39 PM

I made toast the other day...

3/28/2014 10:45 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaand Diabetus.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

Post a Reply to: I need to quit making so many cooking posts, but this qualifies for one.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm