4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Kids Shot In US.

12/14/2012 7:21 PM

R.i.p.
That shits crazy, in Connecticut i believe it was. Us aussies over here are all like holy shit what the fuck. How are you guys allowed the right to have guns.

12/14/2012 7:47 PM

shit happens all the time. the problem is we are getting used to it and saying oh shit look at the new bandwagon. all of it is decensitising us and we are getting oblivious to what is really happening. it is sad but why do people make a big deal of it like on facebook they post pictures of mutilated animals or people and people share that shit thinking that they are showing respect meanwhile they are doing the worst thing possible, dishonouring them and doing it to fit in and seem normal. really i believe no one should talk about it and just do a little private thing for them alone like a little prayer or just try to reach out their condolences not make it public and put it all over the news and interview the families. so just leave it at that ok? i don't want to hear any more of this shit.

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

12/14/2012 10:39 PM

Has nothing to do with guns. Guns are not evil, people are. Just think if a person with a concealed weapon permit was there,say a teacher for instance, things could have went a lot different.

In my oppinion every teacher should have concealed weapons permits. Imagine that, would have fucked that guy up. Or even just a teacher or kid brave enough to stand up an kill the piece of shit, the fact that he has a gun does not make him invincable.

Id like to think that if put in that postion i would stand up and fight back, now i cant say for sure that i would, because i have never been in that postion, but id like to think so.

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

12/15/2012 3:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2012 4:05 AM

Flight-4130 wrote: Has nothing to do with guns. Guns are not evil, people are. Just think if a person with a concealed weapon permit was there,say a teacher for instance, things could have went a lot different.

In my oppinion every teacher should have concealed weapons permits. Imagine that, would have fucked that guy up. Or even just a teacher or kid brave enough to stand up an kill the piece of shit, the fact that he has a gun does not make him invincable.

Id like to think that if put in that postion i would stand up and fight back, now i cant say for sure that i would, because i have never been in that postion, but id like to think so.

Guns play a major part of what happened, say he didn't have a gun but instead a knife, then it would at least give the teachers a chance to fight back or gives them a chance to try and run away, however having a weapon that can reach far distances in a short amount of time does not give them that chance, even if he had a crossbow or a bow and arrow, it would still give the children and teachers a better chance of escaping as he would need time to reload after every shot.

From what you have stated which was trying to solve violence with violence is just stupid in my opinion and will not solve anything, the government needs to prevent these type of things from occurring and the easiest way would be to change the gun laws and have more restrictions. Also you say they should stand up to a crazy man with nothing to loose and fight back, but yet they are children who are in kindergarten which have probably never witnessed violence before, let alone handle a gun and yet you expect them to fight off a person who is aged 18-22? The teachers have families too and i'm sure none of them would want to risk loosing their life and causing their own families grief just to try and be a hero.

12/15/2012 5:26 AM

Flight-4130 wrote: Has nothing to do with guns. Guns are not evil, people are. Just think if a person with a concealed weapon permit was there,say a teacher for instance, things could have went a lot different.

In my oppinion every teacher should have concealed weapons permits. Imagine that, would have fucked that guy up. Or even just a teacher or kid brave enough to stand up an kill the piece of shit, the fact that he has a gun does not make him invincable.

Id like to think that if put in that postion i would stand up and fight back, now i cant say for sure that i would, because i have never been in that postion, but id like to think so.

Man, it's just these fucking psycho's! Fucking killing 5 year old kids sad shit. I hope they make him suffer.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/15/2012 10:45 AM

Flight-4130 wrote: Has nothing to do with guns. Guns are not evil, people are. Just think if a person with a concealed weapon permit was there,say a teacher for instance, things could have went a lot different.

In my oppinion every teacher should have concealed weapons permits. Imagine that, would have fucked that guy up. Or even just a teacher or kid brave enough to stand up an kill the piece of shit, the fact that he has a gun does not make him invincable.

Id like to think that if put in that postion i would stand up and fight back, now i cant say for sure that i would, because i have never been in that postion, but id like to think so.

Trev wrote: Guns play a major part of what happened, say he didn't have a gun but instead a knife, then it would at least give the teachers a chance to fight back or gives them a chance to try and run away, however having a weapon that can reach far distances in a short amount of time does not give them that chance, even if he had a crossbow or a bow and arrow, it would still give the children and teachers a better chance of escaping as he would need time to reload after every shot.

From what you have stated which was trying to solve violence with violence is just stupid in my opinion and will not solve anything, the government needs to prevent these type of things from occurring and the easiest way would be to change the gun laws and have more restrictions. Also you say they should stand up to a crazy man with nothing to loose and fight back, but yet they are children who are in kindergarten which have probably never witnessed violence before, let alone handle a gun and yet you expect them to fight off a person who is aged 18-22? The teachers have families too and i'm sure none of them would want to risk loosing their life and causing their own families grief just to try and be a hero.

Ya we should just legalize guns to get them off the streets, you know what, we should legalize weed too then...oh wait get my point? More restrictions is not going to do shit man, if someone wants a gun bad enough, they can and will get one.If someone wants to go and kill a bunch of kids with a knife they sure as fuck could dont you dare think they couldnt. As for fighting violence with violence, im sure a nice little snub nose 357 would have stoped him in his tracks, or at least have police officers stationed in schools at all times since school shootings seem to be a major thing. We seem to have a lot of crazy people out here in the states.

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

12/15/2012 3:24 PM

Flight-4130 wrote: Has nothing to do with guns. Guns are not evil, people are. Just think if a person with a concealed weapon permit was there,say a teacher for instance, things could have went a lot different.

In my oppinion every teacher should have concealed weapons permits. Imagine that, would have fucked that guy up. Or even just a teacher or kid brave enough to stand up an kill the piece of shit, the fact that he has a gun does not make him invincable.

Id like to think that if put in that postion i would stand up and fight back, now i cant say for sure that i would, because i have never been in that postion, but id like to think so.

Trev wrote: Guns play a major part of what happened, say he didn't have a gun but instead a knife, then it would at least give the teachers a chance to fight back or gives them a chance to try and run away, however having a weapon that can reach far distances in a short amount of time does not give them that chance, even if he had a crossbow or a bow and arrow, it would still give the children and teachers a better chance of escaping as he would need time to reload after every shot.

From what you have stated which was trying to solve violence with violence is just stupid in my opinion and will not solve anything, the government needs to prevent these type of things from occurring and the easiest way would be to change the gun laws and have more restrictions. Also you say they should stand up to a crazy man with nothing to loose and fight back, but yet they are children who are in kindergarten which have probably never witnessed violence before, let alone handle a gun and yet you expect them to fight off a person who is aged 18-22? The teachers have families too and i'm sure none of them would want to risk loosing their life and causing their own families grief just to try and be a hero.

Flight-4130 wrote: Ya we should just legalize guns to get them off the streets, you know what, we should legalize weed too then...oh wait get my point? More restrictions is not going to do shit man, if someone wants a gun bad enough, they can and will get one.If someone wants to go and kill a bunch of kids with a knife they sure as fuck could dont you dare think they couldnt. As for fighting violence with violence, im sure a nice little snub nose 357 would have stoped him in his tracks, or at least have police officers stationed in schools at all times since school shootings seem to be a major thing. We seem to have a lot of crazy people out here in the states.

Legalize guns to get them off the street? that's just going to get more guns on the streets haha, having restrictions will help, here in Australia you're allowed to own guns however it is extremely difficult to get as well as having heaps of restrictions. The only shooting we hear about here are bikies killing each other or drug dealers killing other drug dealers, we hardly ever hear anything about huge massacres, so in my opinion i believe it will help. Although it already seems that a majority of US citizens already own guns and would probably just be a waste of time unless every house gets searched and their weapons removed so I guess you are right in that case.

12/16/2012 1:38 PM

Trev wrote: Guns play a major part of what happened, say he didn't have a gun but instead a knife, then it would at least give the teachers a chance to fight back or gives them a chance to try and run away, however having a weapon that can reach far distances in a short amount of time does not give them that chance, even if he had a crossbow or a bow and arrow, it would still give the children and teachers a better chance of escaping as he would need time to reload after every shot.

From what you have stated which was trying to solve violence with violence is just stupid in my opinion and will not solve anything, the government needs to prevent these type of things from occurring and the easiest way would be to change the gun laws and have more restrictions. Also you say they should stand up to a crazy man with nothing to loose and fight back, but yet they are children who are in kindergarten which have probably never witnessed violence before, let alone handle a gun and yet you expect them to fight off a person who is aged 18-22? The teachers have families too and i'm sure none of them would want to risk loosing their life and causing their own families grief just to try and be a hero.

22 children in China were stabbed at an elementary school I think on the same day....
That is nearly the same amount of people

12/16/2012 4:11 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote: 22 children in China were stabbed at an elementary school I think on the same day....
That is nearly the same amount of people

It says they were injured but not killed, and also "In one of the worst incidents, a man described as an unemployed, middle-aged doctor killed eight children with a knife in March 2010" I don't want to argue with anyone but i'm positive if you did a poll around the world a lot of people would agree with me that there should be tougher restrictions with guns in America.

12/16/2012 4:34 PM

They are out there already.If you take them away,only bad guy's will have them.

12/16/2012 8:47 PM

Hardly anything like that happens in australia. and gguess what....... Guns are illegal here. Its fucking crazy over in america make guns illegal and less of this shit will be happening I garuntee.

12/16/2012 8:49 PM

criminals will get guns one way or another, banning the sale to the general public will only disarm the ones who could help prevent a mass murder.

12/16/2012 8:58 PM

sbc785 wrote: criminals will get guns one way or another, banning the sale to the general public will only disarm the ones who could help prevent a mass murder.

how come we dont have huge massacres like this in australia then?

legalization of guns lets anyone get guns. Very often if a gun is hard to get people will not bother.

12/16/2012 9:07 PM

Out of all the millions of people people who own guns,one person did this.

12/16/2012 9:25 PM

Don't forget that there was also 22 kids stabbed by a knife-wielding man in China at a public school. I'm not sure if they're dead, but they're probably in critical condition. :l Friday was a sure a fucked up day.... I was gonna make a vlog but I would go on forever about it....

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/16/2012 9:31 PM

At first i thought changing gun laws would help, but i realized that a majority of Americans already have guns in their homes so there would be no point unless every house in America is searched and their guns taken away from them which would probably be impossible. It sates for every 100 Americans there are 88.8 guns, even if they banned guns people will still be able to get one somehow, I guess they could hire more security to patrol schools and places where these events could occur.

12/16/2012 9:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/16/2012 9:39 PM

Guns dont kill people, people kill people. Simple as that, its stupid to sit there and blame one method of dilivery such as guns. Dude could just have easly walked in with a machete and cut em all up. Im turning 21 next year, first thing im going to do is buy a handgun, then get a 24 pack of budwieser. Tis the american way.

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

12/16/2012 9:58 PM

people use guns to kill people it is an easy thing to pull a trigger its something different to look them in the face and stab them

12/16/2012 10:23 PM

Flight-4130 wrote: Guns dont kill people, people kill people. Simple as that, its stupid to sit there and blame one method of dilivery such as guns. Dude could just have easly walked in with a machete and cut em all up. Im turning 21 next year, first thing im going to do is buy a handgun, then get a 24 pack of budwieser. Tis the american way.

I like this dude

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!
sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!
if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list
35+ clean refs

12/17/2012 10:07 AM

Is gun control the only thing that comes to mind during an event as tragic as this?

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/17/2012 3:21 PM

Right when i found out about it i knew there was gonna be a thread on vital about it. I live 45 minutes from where it happened, it was absolutely awful. I was going to hang out with friends from school at the mall and it ruined my night. i can stop thinking about it I still do. What sick fuck would kill a bunch of innocent kids and teachers for what ? There was no point. he shot himself. He didnt get anything out of doing it. Tragic day in us history. R.I.P to all who died that day.

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

12/17/2012 3:31 PM

the really bad thing about this is in about a week or two people will already be forgetting about it. the poor families in Connecticut have to live with that forever while the rest of the world just goes on like nothing happened. in america it's so damn common for a freak to go shot somebody that we're all pretty much used to it by now. i think people remember the Columbine shooting because it was back when people going into a school and shooting kids was waaaay less common. another bad thing is nobody even got the pleasure of killing that bastard. but i know ill always remember those kids, administrators, and families who died or lost someone very special to them that day. ill send my prayers to them every morning and every night.

may they rest in peace.

shit

12/17/2012 3:33 PM

No matter what the gun laws are or will be,this guy would have no problem getting one.

12/17/2012 3:49 PM

I've stayed away from this subject for the most part, only because it turns my fucking stomach.

To the Aussies that want to talk about gun control start a new fucking thread and do it there. If not, well fuck you...

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/17/2012 4:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2012 4:24 PM

12/17/2012 6:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2012 6:43 PM

Watched my local news today, and I think he got the guns from his home. They weren't locked in a safe place apparently. With a person that is mentally ill or something, being irresponsible is no joke, the guy literally went BERSERK. :l He had a Glock 9mm, Sig Sauer 9mm, and a Bushmaster .223 for those who didn't know. He only used the two handguns and kept the rifle in his car, which was found later. Yes, he had a crapload of ammo like any terrorist would have.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/19/2012 12:26 PM

What kind of sick bastard would do that, if he wouldn't have killed him self there would be a line of eople waiting to do it.
I read somewhere He had multiple personalitys though.
There are too many guns all ready in america to make them illegal, they would still be everywhere
Wasn't the biggest school killing with pipe bombs not guns? I might of made that up though.
If a physco wants to kill people he is going to do with or without a gun

parkrat.

12/20/2012 4:37 PM

Shit like this makes me believe that guns should not be produced and sold so freely. In fact, they souldnt even exist but they do. The reason most ppl have guns is because they know there are ppl out there who cant be trusted who have guns. They keep guns for self defense and will likely never use them, but if they're not careful someone else will get a hold of it and cause a tragedy. I live in the hood and most ppl I know who have guns keep them 'just in case'. Then u have the kids who have them simpy because they cant fight. At this point gun control will do nothing because criminals have always obtained them illegaly and will continue to do so. Strict gun laws will just fuck the honest man who only wants to protect his family. I like guns just as much as the next man but living in a society where I have to keep my finger on the trigger 'just in case' bothers me.
Post a Reply to: Kids Shot In US.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm