4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

VENTING.

7/14/2014 10:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2014 6:40 PM

swag

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

7/14/2014 11:06 AM

I would say forget them and go smash something with a bat or set off a bomb in a safe place. Explosions always make me happy.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

7/14/2014 11:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2014 11:52 AM

don't worry about it. Girls are immature and 90% of the time stupid. you're young focus on something else. Try to find a boyfriend see if that works better. dating is a waste of time, thats why i dont do it haha.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

7/14/2014 11:39 AM

fuck her mom.

but really dude, you just gotta cope and deal with it. you are already realizing that she isnt as great as you actually thought she was and thats a start. dont try to fuck him up, dont try to somehow get back together or something, because in my opinion, after you break up with someone the first time its all downhill from there. if i were you, i would try to just cut all communications and ties with her and try to forget about her and move on. keep yourself busy and distracted, try not to overthink things and try to stay positive.

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/14/2014 12:10 PM

yolo

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

7/14/2014 12:47 PM

I say just forget about it, if she really is trying to make you jealous then if you move on it's her loss. Violence really isn't going to solve anything. At the start you said you ran to try get over it (that's how I understand it anyway) and I find doing things like that work. Whenever I'm pissed off or whatever and don't want to BMX to get over it I just ride my mountain bike, sometimes I'll go nearly 30 miles in a day. Holding on to something you've lost is usually a big waste of time I'm afraid, it's best to move on.

7/14/2014 2:25 PM

dude, welcome to the frustrating world of chicks. this isn't the last time a chick will screw you over or break your heart and it honestly never gets easier. just try to move on. dick move on that other dude's part but if he keeps doing stuff like that he'll get his ass kicked by someone else. up to you to decide if it's worth getting in trouble over.

My Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.

7/14/2014 2:27 PM

Four wrote: don't worry about it. Girls are immature and 90% of the time stupid. you're young focus on something else. Try to find a boyfriend see if that works better. dating is a waste of time, thats why i dont do it haha.

This. Highschool girls are stupid.

I would just ignore her every time you see her. She clearly is not worth your time. Laugh at the fact that she downgraded. It hurts, yea, but there are MUCH better women out there. She clearly was into this other dude for whatever the reason may be, and she loses you for it.

Don't kick the kids ass or anything, just make it publicly known that she is a useless person who may cheat.

If you wanted to do more than walk away you could talk to the dude and say something like "Thanks for taking her off my hands."

It's also fun to say "How does my dick taste" if you see them making out haha (only works if she gave you mouth hugs)

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

7/14/2014 2:45 PM

7/14/2014 8:26 PM

Jealousy over any women is stupid....your young man forget about her and move onto the next

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

7/14/2014 11:12 PM

I'm just stoked to get my bike and post a bike check. I want some girl with tattoos and piercings , with a nice ass and long brown hair. I can dream . right?

7/15/2014 6:53 AM

Shit in a paper bag. Set it on her porch. Light it on fire. Ring the doorbell. Hide close and watch and laugh

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/15/2014 10:26 AM

You just couldn't compete with his c0d skillz. Girls only like mlg boys

Deja voo doo
Refs: colonmccleanahand four theraddragoon and cutie pie jesse!

7/15/2014 12:58 PM

Dude, honestly, the BEST thing to do is let it go man. Let her go. this is just my advice take it or leave it. Let him go. Just stop talking to them COMPLETELY. and i mean it dude, like make no further attempt to communicate with both of them. You're time is valuable, and for you to spend your time on getting angry over a chick is just not worth it (Even though its normal to be angry right now. But cut your losses now, and move on.. The anger will subside, and you will move on. Just don't EVER fight another dude over a chick. NOT worth it. The only woman worth fighting for is your mother in most cases. Sounds like that chick is NOT worth your time and you WILL find someone who respects you one day. and Dave lawrence is right, in most cases dating is just a waste of time. Focus on making your life better for you, and one day out of no where the right girl who will respect you and love you for you will show up when you least expect it. It may take 20 years to find her, but she'll show up man. In the mean time, just hang out with chicks, if they wanna be friends with benefits whatever but don't commit yourself to someone unless you are 100% positive they are going to commit to you. and always wear a condom.

7/15/2014 1:04 PM

tomdon wrote: Shit in a paper bag. Set it on her porch. Light it on fire. Ring the doorbell. Hide close and watch and laugh

lmao oh goodness I wouldn't recommend doing this either Braydon as funny as it is. And don't fight that kid! Just let it go man u post some funny shit on this site it would suck if the funnyness stopped because u got arrested for fighting someone. and don't forget, even though you probably could beat this noob up you do NOT want a criminal record, especially a violent one. Be the better and bigger man, you'll feel better about it in the long run trust me. Those violent crimes cannot be erased from ur criminal record and u will have a hard time getting a job, even if you are under 18.

7/15/2014 7:21 PM

hashtag

7/15/2014 8:55 PM

Do what I did. Find her mom on Facebook and send her a dick pic.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/15/2014 9:11 PM

or just start dating her mom. u never know a sugar mamma can provide a nice ass bike lol maybe 2! play the game if u want to or just move on make bills find out a few months later shes preg and realize she wasn't worth hitting that dude anyway lol just be safe duderot

7/15/2014 9:16 PM

Don't worry about it dude couple years down the line shell get knocked up by some other dude and youl be like damn glad I didn't knock her up .....that is if you don't get stupid and knock some other chick up

7/15/2014 9:19 PM

I'm gunna be that guy and say beat the shit out of him. It will probably have a lot of negative reprocutions, but hey, you alraedy seem like your going to do it and there is a chance it will make you feel better.

7/15/2014 9:26 PM

Ahh... Teenage love... time when girls are dumb and the guys that fall for them are even dumber.

lol.

Love makes you stupid.

Just let it go. Ride and have fun being single.

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/15/2014 9:43 PM

One day he'll figure it out. Just remember how many people on this thread said "dont fight him" vs "fight him" lmao! be a gentleman, because thats the baller way to do things dude. HANDLE IT LIKE A GENTLEMAN. JUST WALK AWAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK LOL

7/15/2014 11:02 PM

OBEY

7/15/2014 11:39 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: OBEY

"a fucking COD fucking polish gamer with like 3 legit friends"

"The kid is a nobody , he plays videogames and has like 2 real friends , never had a girlfriend and multiple girl-friends say he's not attractive."

Maybe not such a downgrade. From this it sounds like you're just a cunt.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/15/2014 11:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2014 11:45 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: OBEY

Maybe the whole time she wanted to be fucked and you being a Beta-Male.
Not exerting your dominance.

Maybe the new guy knew how to use his tongue.
Maybe he didn't baby her so much and made her feel independent.
Maybe you were too clingy.

Don't be so quick to judge.
Maybe he's just a genuinely nice guy and you were a swagfag.

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/16/2014 12:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2014 6:41 PM

hype

7/16/2014 6:43 AM

I'm gonna laugh if this kid beats your ass.

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/16/2014 10:33 AM

tomdon wrote: I'm gonna laugh if this kid beats your ass.

This. He has been playing cod all his life. His reaction times are off the hook. And plus he knows how to use a gun. Polish people can't take no as an answer. You are gonna get rekd m8.

Deja voo doo

7/16/2014 1:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2014 6:41 PM

chill

7/17/2014 12:09 AM

I could beat you up brandon. You can't even do this. Chill out homie

Deja voo doo

Post a Reply to: VENTING.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm