4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Let's see how many bad kids are on Vital..

3/24/2014 2:12 PM

What's the most trouble anyone's ever been in? It can be with school or with the law or whatever!

I got suspended from school in 4th grade for fighting. I almost got suspended like 2 weeks ago because I received a nude that was sent to a lot of other people and the school found out. I received it from someone that I used ride with. He got it and sent it to SOOO many people. I didn't send it to anyone else though so I didn't get in any trouble. I didn't ask for it or anything so they couldn't punish me.

I think that's the most trouble I've ever been in. I try to keep my nose as clean as possible. What about you guys?

Bike Check
PLEASE LIKE THIS
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/24/2014 2:44 PM

One time, my mom didn't let me watch Sponge Bob for a whole week.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - asorbus

3/24/2014 2:47 PM

Me? wrote: One time, my mom didn't let me watch Sponge Bob for a whole week.

Bike Check
PLEASE LIKE THIS
FaceBook (Still Wock)

3/24/2014 2:56 PM

I havent got in trouble. Probably cause i know as a good guy since i was shy and polite and all that when i was a child. Not that good right know lol.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/24/2014 3:04 PM

I don't get in trouble. I don't get caught.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

"I ride bikes, not finger them"
-soulrebelrastaman

3/24/2014 3:18 PM

I got suspended for getting beat up… Yea i said that correctly. I also got in trouble by a "cop" for rolling a coin under his car and he thought i threw it at him

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/24/2014 4:05 PM

Been in trouble quite a few times for fighting but luckily i know how to cover my ass wheb it comes to the law so the charges never went through

Currently im working on 100 hours community service for different small things

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype
text me323.245.2827

3/24/2014 4:07 PM

Me? wrote: One time, my mom didn't let me watch Sponge Bob for a whole week.

Thats nothing my mom once didnt let ne watch pokemon or digimon for a full month.

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype
text me323.245.2827

3/24/2014 5:35 PM

I logged onto Disney.com without parent's permission /:

No but really.. I've done A LOT of stupid shit, got caught for some of it to thanks to people ratting on us or just getting caught.

Aside from fines for trespassing from riding, I've gotten a few disorderly conduct fines for dumb shit like throwing a sewer grate into the street, knocking trash cans over, writing bad things.. Worst trouble I ever got in was jumping onto someone's car hood. Got a hefty fine for that, had to pay damages & other shit too. Was probably the dumbest thing I ever did seriously considering I tried to hop it but fucked up, and didn't know the person either.

That was back in like the very last days of September 2012, and since then I've stopped doing stuff as dumb as that or near as dumb. Paying fines for stupid shit isn't fun. Only thing I really do now that could be considered "bad" is if someone yells at us while riding, I yell back 100x worse haha.

3/24/2014 7:05 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: I logged onto Disney.com without parent's permission /:

No but really.. I've done A LOT of stupid shit, got caught for some of it to thanks to people ratting on us or just getting caught.

Aside from fines for trespassing from riding, I've gotten a few disorderly conduct fines for dumb shit like throwing a sewer grate into the street, knocking trash cans over, writing bad things.. Worst trouble I ever got in was jumping onto someone's car hood. Got a hefty fine for that, had to pay damages & other shit too. Was probably the dumbest thing I ever did seriously considering I tried to hop it but fucked up, and didn't know the person either.

That was back in like the very last days of September 2012, and since then I've stopped doing stuff as dumb as that or near as dumb. Paying fines for stupid shit isn't fun. Only thing I really do now that could be considered "bad" is if someone yells at us while riding, I yell back 100x worse haha.

How much money have you paid in fines and damages and such? That's not good bro....Lol it happens though. Everyone does some stupid shit and then regrets it every once in a while!

Bike Check
PLEASE LIKE THIS
FaceBook (Still Wock)

3/24/2014 7:41 PM

Stocksy wrote: How much money have you paid in fines and damages and such? That's not good bro....Lol it happens though. Everyone does some stupid shit and then regrets it every once in a while!

Oh fuck, I don't even know offhand. The hood ride was the most expensive one cause I got a lawyer involved & he really REALLY helped out, got thing reduced drastically which I'd rather not go into haha. When everything was said & done, including other disorderly conduct fines for dumb shit years ago as mentioned, probably around $3000-$3500, I don't know.

But yeah I know I do, it was just really stupid of me. Luckily I know better now which I should have learned my lesson the first few times haha but no one's perfect.

3/24/2014 8:05 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Oh fuck, I don't even know offhand. The hood ride was the most expensive one cause I got a lawyer involved & he really REALLY helped out, got thing reduced drastically which I'd rather not go into haha. When everything was said & done, including other disorderly conduct fines for dumb shit years ago as mentioned, probably around $3000-$3500, I don't know.

But yeah I know I do, it was just really stupid of me. Luckily I know better now which I should have learned my lesson the first few times haha but no one's perfect.

That's like two bikes dude.

-soulrebelrastaman

3/24/2014 9:47 PM

I really haven't been in too much trouble recently. I haven't been arrested or anything. I've been thrown out of places by security (not for riding). I used to get in a lot of trouble at school, especially throughout middle school I got suspended over 10 times, tons of in school suspensions and a bunch of detentions probably around 75 total from 6th to 8th. in 7th grade i got removed from regular classes and had to sit in ISS for the rest of the year (from oct to june). I've almost been in trouble for missing too much school. and i never went on time i was late over 100 times in 8th grade and got f's the whole year. Haha i fucking hated school, i just went for girls and friends im not in school anymore so I don't really get in trouble or do anything illegal not really worth it i guess or ive grown up some.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

3/25/2014 7:37 AM

Thinking about it i habe done soe serious shit lol. Made a kind of little bobb with AlCl, fire and that My friend almost burned down a park once LOL.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/25/2014 7:52 AM

worst ive done was put clay in a kindergardeners hair in like 1st grade but other than that nope

3/25/2014 11:14 AM

I got caught tresspassing last summer, but i told the owner of the land i was just taking a piss and he let me go without calling my parents. I don't really do stuff that would get me in much trouble.

-soulrebelrastaman

3/26/2014 9:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2014 9:19 AM

First grade i threatened some kid with a clothespin & business card and theschool took it "seriously" and i didnt even know what the hell i was saying to him i basically made random shit up.
I mooned a kid off the bus and the black principal says "do you think its funny to stick your rearend out the bus windows?" I lost my shit and got suspended from bus & school. Choked some black kid before I left highschool and I got drug searched for that somehow & suspended for a while. I got in trouble a few more times for choking people who were "different". School was fun until highschool when the police got involved.
All i ever got in trouble for was making myself & friends laugh.

Days off school AND getting a laugh out of it is a 10/10 in my book.

Refs: Bought from Four ,TommyBoy & Xxohioanxx Traded tomdon & sold to Big Curn

3/26/2014 3:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2014 3:53 PM

Complete full blown arguments with asshole security guards (Lots of swearing ) , nickynicky nine doors , riding dangerously on roads , egging last summer , climbing onto schools at night and chilling , putting cones on the road so cars stop then run around the car with more cones so it can't back out then egging it , graphetti at a local tunnel that's FILLED with it , trolling kids at the skatepark, i've tried pot like 4 times but not regulary , I had a beer and a half in my whole life .

Just mischief really , nothing with the law. i've got a clean slate.

Puberty hit Hermoine like a bus...

#Lacehubsnotweed

Check out my whip here

3/27/2014 10:08 PM

when I was in 2-3rd grade I got in trouble for fighting in school

4th grade- fought outta school. pulled down school flag off of wall (had luch detention, they didn't have this at the time, so basically I sat in the office and ate lunch with the secretaries
5th -fighting in school again
started big fire- got in no trouble again
6th-7th- various random shit

8th-punched a teacher in the face (he started it, so he couldn't exactly report it)
stabbed a kid in the face (don't remember the circumstances, im friends with the kid, so it cant be that bad)
more fighting and stuff

9th- went to poke a kids throat, almost got expelled for it and arrested, I didn't though, there was not proof
flipped out threw chairs and tables when I found this out lol

senior thought he was badass and drew on my art project. I ripped his in half and threw it at him

10th-12th- in shit for skipping detention, flat out yelling at the principal, arguments with teachers, fights outta school, trespassing in abandoned places(didn't get caught)

drinkin underage, fucking shit up, smashing pumpkins, egging, tping, we blew up a door with fireworks, started a few more fires, starting shit with business people and such, races, offroading, traveling to party in other states, snowballing cars (I even got a cop/car once) shooting people with airsoft guns. paintballing houses and cars

I threw stacks of paper out the bus window on the highway, threw apples out the window with leftover lunches and such lol

disorderly conduct disobeying lawful order... at Niagara falls for me and my friends runnin it to bacon out there

brawls that were considered gang activity by the papers lol

knocked out a neo Nazi a couple years ago

got dragged outta the misfits by a bunch of cops/security for being to violent/aggressive... I ended up fucking a few people up, but its normal shit for a punk show lol

just tons of shit over the years, never really got in major trouble

tons more over the years... never been to jail or anything like that. never been arrested. never expelled or suspended. I think I had in school suspension a long time ago, but who knows lol

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/27/2014 10:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2014 10:53 PM

I went to jail for 2 months when I was 19 for drink driving whilst disqualified for drink driving. Not proud of that, it was defo a low point for me.

I'm a good boy now tho.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/28/2014 5:54 AM

sketchytravis wrote: when I was in 2-3rd grade I got in trouble for fighting in school

4th grade- fought outta school. pulled down school flag off of wall (had luch detention, they didn't have this at the time, so basically I sat in the office and ate lunch with the secretaries
5th -fighting in school again
started big fire- got in no trouble again
6th-7th- various random shit

8th-punched a teacher in the face (he started it, so he couldn't exactly report it)
stabbed a kid in the face (don't remember the circumstances, im friends with the kid, so it cant be that bad)
more fighting and stuff

9th- went to poke a kids throat, almost got expelled for it and arrested, I didn't though, there was not proof
flipped out threw chairs and tables when I found this out lol

senior thought he was badass and drew on my art project. I ripped his in half and threw it at him

10th-12th- in shit for skipping detention, flat out yelling at the principal, arguments with teachers, fights outta school, trespassing in abandoned places(didn't get caught)

drinkin underage, fucking shit up, smashing pumpkins, egging, tping, we blew up a door with fireworks, started a few more fires, starting shit with business people and such, races, offroading, traveling to party in other states, snowballing cars (I even got a cop/car once) shooting people with airsoft guns. paintballing houses and cars

I threw stacks of paper out the bus window on the highway, threw apples out the window with leftover lunches and such lol

disorderly conduct disobeying lawful order... at Niagara falls for me and my friends runnin it to bacon out there

brawls that were considered gang activity by the papers lol

knocked out a neo Nazi a couple years ago

got dragged outta the misfits by a bunch of cops/security for being to violent/aggressive... I ended up fucking a few people up, but its normal shit for a punk show lol

just tons of shit over the years, never really got in major trouble

tons more over the years... never been to jail or anything like that. never been arrested. never expelled or suspended. I think I had in school suspension a long time ago, but who knows lol

You sound fun. If you ever come through missouri we should hang out......

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/28/2014 6:20 AM

Worst I ever got with the Law was a tresspass for riding in a parking garage, 1 year ban and instant arrest if caught there. We weren't even actually riding when the cop rolled up though. Funny thing, it was HALLOWEEN in the town with one of the biggest party schools in the country, and they busted us for RIDING...we were all totally sober too.

We joked with the cop about it, he thought it was stupid too, that a group of 3 dudes riding bikes were a bigger issue than all the partying going on 5 blocks up the road at the college.

Outside of that I got pulled over one time for a burned out headlight, had the replacement bulb in the car, just didn't get it swapped that day as I was at work. Just was told to go home and fix it.

I was riding with a bunch of people of various ages (20's down to about 13-14) and a guy who RENTED the building with a decent ledge threatened to beat the shit out of a 13 year old because we were riding the ledge, so I got up in his face and told him to back off, that he threatened a 13 year old with violence, and if he called the cops they would be notified of that, and it could fall back on him. He backed down. We kept riding.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

3/28/2014 6:50 AM

Thought it would be funny for my friend to wear a scream mask and chase me with my pocket knife while I yelled to scared a group of like 6 year old when we were 12.. Their parents called the cops and the cop confiscated my knife. I have next to no respect for security guards, so I'm a smart ass. My favourite park is on a Military base and occasionally I don't wear my helmet, every time an MP blasts over and gives me shit and threatens to give me a ticket and I just go off and rant about how I can drive a 2 ton vehicle but have to wear a helmet.

3/28/2014 9:00 AM

Be 19 (currently 26) broke into my high school at midnight, stole random things and art supplies and made a huge mess. (maybe $100 in taken items)

Few days later, loud banging on my door, take a look outside and see two men looking at a piece of paper and pointing to my car. Spent the next two months avoiding them by staying at my girlfriend house.

End up getting caught setting off dry ice bombs (dry ice in 2 liter bottles) but the cops let me and my buddies go, I figure
If they were still looking for me I would of been caught right there.

Finally go home that night, next morning, woken up by detectives and arrest, questioned about where my two friends were and taken to jail for 3rd degree felony of burglary. Bond was $10,000, got bailed for $1,000. Paid another $1,000 for a year of probation and 30 hours of community service.

Now I have a career as a senior computer technician for law enforcement and military/government. Life much better lol.

3/28/2014 1:09 PM

BumassJeff wrote: Be 19 (currently 26) broke into my high school at midnight, stole random things and art supplies and made a huge mess. (maybe $100 in taken items)

Few days later, loud banging on my door, take a look outside and see two men looking at a piece of paper and pointing to my car. Spent the next two months avoiding them by staying at my girlfriend house.

End up getting caught setting off dry ice bombs (dry ice in 2 liter bottles) but the cops let me and my buddies go, I figure
If they were still looking for me I would of been caught right there.

Finally go home that night, next morning, woken up by detectives and arrest, questioned about where my two friends were and taken to jail for 3rd degree felony of burglary. Bond was $10,000, got bailed for $1,000. Paid another $1,000 for a year of probation and 30 hours of community service.

Now I have a career as a senior computer technician for law enforcement and military/government. Life much better lol.

Man 100€ isnt worth.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/29/2014 9:47 AM

2x Felony evasion, wreckless driving, failure to obey posted speed limit, failure to obey traffic signs, street racing, tripling posted speed limit...

I love my motorcycle, fuck the police.

3/29/2014 11:01 PM

I was real mishievous and annoying in elementary school. Kindergarden, some kid tried to choke me so I barely bit/sucked on his arm jokingly and got a referral. First grade, showed a girl my undied, made fun of a sick kid (fever, not mentally ill), and made fun of some kid who wet his pants I think. Second grade, I got blamed just for being at the send of some kids flooding toilets, and I also gave a kid a jar of pills that had 2 of every pill I could find at home (the dumbest shit and I don't even know why). Third grade, I kept sharpening my pencil for fun and it annoyed my teacher. Fourth grade, not much trouble, but I remember I messed with the school's reading test system by taking a bunch of random tests and not passing them. Fifth grade was also an academic trouble, I didn't turn in a mandatory science project which made my mom kill me. Sixth grade, I got caught in the center of teaching everyone how to shoot staples from mechanical pencils. From there on, it wasn't homeroom for middle and highschool obviously, so no troubles since then but I've done more really retarded shit. What I listed above was just the stuff I got caught doing.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/30/2014 12:37 PM

sbc785 wrote: 2x Felony evasion, wreckless driving, failure to obey posted speed limit, failure to obey traffic signs, street racing, tripling posted speed limit...

LOL

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/1/2014 2:01 AM

I was in college and I decided to write "penis" on the dusty glass window before classes started.

The teacher walked in and caught me.

She said "you want to write that 100 times on a piece of paper?"
i said "no"

She said "you're an idiot"

She didn't mind because it was an engineering class full of men.
She knew we were all idiots.

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

4/3/2014 9:04 AM

sbc785 wrote: 2x Felony evasion, wreckless driving, failure to obey posted speed limit, failure to obey traffic signs, street racing, tripling posted speed limit...

You should post a pic of her!
Post a Reply to: Let's see how many bad kids are on Vital..

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm