4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Look at this loser

3/19/2014 4:54 PM

Trying to stir crap up bringing up my past smh how can you be that thirsty for attention

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

3/19/2014 5:01 PM

fuck OSS adam 22 can go die for all i care.


Kidding but really he can go suck a cock.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/19/2014 5:07 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: fuck OSS adam 22 can go die for all i care.


Kidding but really he can go suck a cock.

Yea I know what ya mean, it's messed up that dude was supposedly cool with me but he's crossing the line, that is from way back before I got banned on here, making it look like I said that an hour ago

I am so irratated

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

3/19/2014 5:18 PM

He did the same thing to my friend. My friend doesn't like him at all & whenever he saw a post on instagram from him in the "Following" thing when you go to check your likes, he'd comment on Adam's shit saying dumb things & one time he left the N word as a comment and Adam made a HUGE deal about it & tweeted it AND posted it on instagram, which in return made the comments full of racist comments, homophobic comments, and other slander, all towards my friend who was just loling at the whole thing

3/19/2014 6:14 PM

I don't like Adam 22 at all to be honest. Never really did. He gives off such a negative vibe, I'm just not a big fan of him. I love The Come Up but Adam is a douche!

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/19/2014 7:35 PM

OSS doesn't promote bmx at all. It just makes us all look bad.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

3/19/2014 8:22 PM

Tell him to fuck off and jump more homeless people. Nothing better to do in his life.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/19/2014 9:39 PM

Seems like he's alittle attention hungry haha

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

3/19/2014 11:55 PM

tbh Adam22 was ok, but now he is just a massive jerk



3/20/2014 8:10 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Tell him to fuck off and jump more homeless people. Nothing better to do in his life.

that.
TCP edits are good tho.

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/20/2014 6:47 PM

how is what he did wrong? looking at the shit you posted i dont blame him for blocking you and calling you racist. none of it was a lie. if you dont want to be called racist dont throw the n word around.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/20/2014 7:00 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote: how is what he did wrong? looking at the shit you posted i dont blame him for blocking you and calling you racist. none of it was a lie. if you dont want to be called racist dont throw the n word around.

He blocks anyone who talks shit to him then calls them out after he blocks them

I don't understand his logic, especially because I remember him tweeting something a few months ago about how FBM really influenced him because he loved their "tell it how it is, no censorship" sort of deal, and here he is blocking anyone/everyone who talks shit to him

3/20/2014 7:09 PM

#stonerlyfe #420 #420blazeit #bmx #fuckdapolece

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/20/2014 7:54 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: He blocks anyone who talks shit to him then calls them out after he blocks them

I don't understand his logic, especially because I remember him tweeting something a few months ago about how FBM really influenced him because he loved their "tell it how it is, no censorship" sort of deal, and here he is blocking anyone/everyone who talks shit to him

idk what happened with your friend but in what way is he calling him out? he was racist he blocked him.. All he said was that he was racist he wasn't saying stuff like "you better shut your face or ill fuck you up you stupid piece of shit faggot charles." which is more or less what people do on here.Including you and including me. You can't hate somebody for doing the same shit you/we do.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/20/2014 8:09 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote: idk what happened with your friend but in what way is he calling him out? he was racist he blocked him.. All he said was that he was racist he wasn't saying stuff like "you better shut your face or ill fuck you up you stupid piece of shit faggot charles." which is more or less what people do on here.Including you and including me. You can't hate somebody for doing the same shit you/we do.

He calls them out & has his followers do their worst, like he'll put a . behind their @name so everyone can see him put them on blast, or quote tweet them & say something. That's his way of calling people out, he does it on twitter all the time

3/20/2014 8:51 PM

what a douchebag. someone should take his teeth from him.

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/20/2014 8:54 PM

Lolol he's gonna find this and tweet it & all his followers are gonna spam "Fuck Vital" and/or variants of that. Originality at its finest.

3/20/2014 9:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: He calls them out & has his followers do their worst, like he'll put a . behind their @name so everyone can see him put them on blast, or quote tweet them & say something. That's his way of calling people out, he does it on twitter all the time

But this isn't that. That's not what this thread is about. IT's about that specific tweet were all he says is "Of course I'm gonna block a racist bmxer. " he didn't tag him. hell one eye wasn't even mentioned. there would be no connection between him and this tweet if he didn't go and be racist again in the comments.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/20/2014 9:28 PM

Why does he always tag catfish in his posts? (I know he doesn't always but he does alot)

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

3/20/2014 10:58 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote: idk what happened with your friend but in what way is he calling him out? he was racist he blocked him.. All he said was that he was racist he wasn't saying stuff like "you better shut your face or ill fuck you up you stupid piece of shit faggot charles." which is more or less what people do on here.Including you and including me. You can't hate somebody for doing the same shit you/we do.

sundaybmxRR wrote: He calls them out & has his followers do their worst, like he'll put a . behind their @name so everyone can see him put them on blast, or quote tweet them & say something. That's his way of calling people out, he does it on twitter all the time

DeviantBMX123 wrote: But this isn't that. That's not what this thread is about. IT's about that specific tweet were all he says is "Of course I'm gonna block a racist bmxer. " he didn't tag him. hell one eye wasn't even mentioned. there would be no connection between him and this tweet if he didn't go and be racist again in the comments.

You still see his username, I could go and search him up now if I wanted.

3/21/2014 12:06 AM

Oh shit wait is that a screen cap of his comment? Shiiit i thought that was his response to it. Sorry guys for making myself look like an ass lol .


Either way. Racism, sexism and homophobia is stuff that should be called out imho.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/21/2014 3:13 PM

sketchytravis wrote: what a douchebag. someone should take his teeth from him.

lol

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/23/2014 11:10 AM

If it happened a long time ago though, it is stupid to bring it back up. Same goes with blocking someone, THEN calling them out publicly so other followers jump all over the OP of th stupid things.

Honestly to me, calling someone out like that publicly shows immaturity. If someone got my twitter (which I rarely use as it is) and started being racist or negative, I would block them and that's it. I wouldn't tell people to spam him or anything.

Hell, I used to have a bunch of people from here on FB, and one random dipshit kid was making super inappropriate comments on my pictures (damn near all of them), so I blocked him. I actually deleted all of the other people pretty much too, since I decided Facebook will be only people I have actually met/know.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

3/30/2014 9:15 PM

what do you expect from a piece of shit? Look at this garbage he promotes. The dude isn't in it for BMX. Hes a lie. A fraud. The money won't last. I wouldn't worry bout it Charles. I know you're a changed man. Fuck em and OSS.


OH, how original... fucking garbage

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting


a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

3/30/2014 9:59 PM

What's wrong with pentagrams and upside down crosses?

3/30/2014 10:18 PM

eskimojay wrote: What's wrong with pentagrams and upside down crosses?

It's garbage.... it's not original. This guy reminds me of Tyler the creator. Pretty much the same thing. OF OWGFTKA or however the fuck you spell it. It's a phase people ride his cock for a little bit then he'll be forgotten. I don't hear people talk about Tyler the Creator anymore, same shit with his Andy guy or whatever his name is. He's just looking for attention, look at me I'm wearing an upside down cross and pentagrams I'm a baddie.

3/30/2014 10:21 PM

There's nothing original anymore everything's been done

Little devil was doing shit like that way long ago they fucking rule

3/31/2014 7:05 AM

Bmxism, yea, pretty rare to see these days ahha.

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/31/2014 7:52 AM

The fact that I'm not racist anymore is what pisses me off, he's bringing crap up from way back, now there's probably a bunch of people people that think I'm some racist piece of crap, like what if my soul mate was some pretty black gurl and she seen that :O

It's funny how neither of them had the balls to actually tag me in it like what a bunch of sneaky cowards, and that weirdo didn't even block me, I'm really pissed at this douche bag Marty shields for putting that on Instagram trying to dick ride adam and those punk ass hash tags

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

3/31/2014 7:58 AM

BMXism wrote: what do you expect from a piece of shit? Look at this garbage he promotes. The dude isn't in it for BMX. Hes a lie. A fraud. The money won't last. I wouldn't worry bout it Charles. I know you're a changed man. Fuck em and OSS.


OH, how original... fucking garbage

Exactly, it's all about bringing in satanic garbage, like seriously how can you claim to be atheist but those are the kinda clothes your gonna make, get real

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

Post a Reply to: Look at this loser

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm