4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Look at this loser

4/8/2014 1:36 PM

BMXism wrote: what do you expect from a piece of shit? Look at this garbage he promotes. The dude isn't in it for BMX. Hes a lie. A fraud. The money won't last. I wouldn't worry bout it Charles. I know you're a changed man. Fuck em and OSS.

OH, how original... fucking garbage

Not trying to start a religious debate or anything but weren't people often crucified on upside down crosses after Jesus was crucified because they didn't want to disrespect the Lord's son or something like that? So in reality, it's not at all a Satanist logo and if anything, it's more Christian? I remember reading that somewhere has anyone else heard that?

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/8/2014 1:42 PM

Just Googled it..... Here's what it said.

"It is believed that Peter requested this form of crucifixion as he felt he was unworthy to be crucified in the same manner that Jesus died. As such, some Catholics use this cross as a symbol of humility and unworthiness in comparison to Jesus."

So, Peter was actually crucified on an inverted cross because he thought he wasn't worthy enough to die like Jesus. Ha. It's got nothing to do with Satanism at all!!! XD

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

4/8/2014 2:00 PM

Stocksy wrote: Just Googled it..... Here's what it said.

"It is believed that Peter requested this form of crucifixion as he felt he was unworthy to be crucified in the same manner that Jesus died. As such, some Catholics use this cross as a symbol of humility and unworthiness in comparison to Jesus."

So, Peter was actually crucified on an inverted cross because he thought he wasn't worthy enough to die like Jesus. Ha. It's got nothing to do with Satanism at all!!! XD

Regardless of what it really means it is still very offensive to some people. It's not about what something REALLY means, but what people use it to mean. Like how the word gay really means happy and joyful, but you can't really get away with using it like that now.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

4/8/2014 3:05 PM

So you guys really think OSS took that info about Peter into consideration when they were making these shirts? Seriously... use some critical thinking here.

The inversion of something is often used to signify defiance, anti, opposition, rebellion, disobedience, etc. And in conjunction with pentagrams and such other bullshit, it's obvious what type of lifestyle they want to push onto youth. Or at least appeal to those who think they're badass beasts.

onsomebullshit

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

4/8/2014 3:08 PM

BMXism wrote: So you guys really think OSS took that info about Peter into consideration when they were making these shirts? Seriously... use some critical thinking here.

The inversion of something is often used to signify defiance, anti, opposition, rebellion, disobedience, etc. And in conjunction with pentagrams and such other bullshit, it's obvious what type of lifestyle they want to push onto youth. Or at least appeal to those who think they're badass beasts.

onsomebullshit

OSBS! YES!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

4/8/2014 3:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2014 3:34 PM

Cult does it too. Maybe they're mocking it because they don't agree with religion, and perhaps it's all in fun. And maybe not.
They have this shit up in their 'cult clubhouse'

this...

I can care less what Cult's views are.. but this type of shit is played out. So why do they keep glorifying it?

Not to mention, adam22 has a baphomet head tattooed over his right hand.. wow, he really must be passionate about mocking things he doesn't agree with. The ironic thing is, this thread was started over him criticising someone's intolerance. LOL

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/8/2014 7:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2014 7:18 PM

The Baphomet is actually supposed to resemble a symbol of peace between all. Its a symbol for knowledge, wisdom, justice, order, truth, and understanding of math and science. Basically just a symbol for an all knowing higher self or power .

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

4/8/2014 7:18 PM

BMXism wrote: Cult does it too. Maybe they're mocking it because they don't agree with religion, and perhaps it's all in fun. And maybe not.

this...

I can care less what Cult's views are.. but this type of shit is played out. So why do they keep glorifying it?

Not to mention, adam22 has a baphomet head tattooed over his right hand.. wow, he really must be passionate about mocking things he doesn't agree with. The ironic thing is, this thread was started over him criticising someone's intolerance. LOL

I have that poster.

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

4/9/2014 3:48 AM

BMXism wrote: Cult does it too. Maybe they're mocking it because they don't agree with religion, and perhaps it's all in fun. And maybe not.

this...

That bottom one would be a dope tattoo piece of a sleeve

4/10/2014 10:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2014 10:12 PM

Dogmes et Rituels de la Haute Magie: (Dogmas and Rituals of High Magic)
Written in 1861 by French occultist Eliphas Levi, included that first image of baphomet(the one above). This type of shit supposedly concerns 'magick', 'rituals', universal connection, 'as above, so below', blah, blah, blah. It's not even clear for those 'uninitiated' as they put it...... Why put any value into obscure old shit like this then? I don't need idols and symbols to know peace, knowledge, wisdom, justice, order, truth, and understanding of math and science.

That's all beside the point.. I don't care what perspective others have. What bothers me is, What do these symbols have to do with BMX? and not just in BMX, but all types of other media, clothes, etc. It has no relevant value to me.. Not pleasing to the eye, nor creative. But that's my opinion.

I don't take part in things that can't be fully understood. I respect the perspectives of others, but dislike those who try to promote views to people who they know might not fully understand them. I sense a subtle level of perversion in that.

4/10/2014 10:11 PM

I'm getting this tattooed on my left ass cheek. It stands for honor, courage, hope, loyalty, harmony, perseverance and hawaiian pizza.

4/11/2014 5:49 AM

That would sell wayyyy to many t-shirts...

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

4/11/2014 7:18 AM

BMXism wrote: I'm getting this tattooed on my left ass cheek. It stands for honor, courage, hope, loyalty, harmony, perseverance and hawaiian pizza.

ROFLMAO!!!
The Flying Spaghetti Monster approves of this...

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

4/11/2014 8:03 AM

adam22 may be act like a melodramatic queen on the internet, there is no denying that. Still, being racist and using negative terms like that makes you just as bad as him or even worse, seriously life is too short. if i were in his shoes i would've called you out on it too.
Post a Reply to: Look at this loser

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm