4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

MARIJUANA IS MEDICINE!!!

2/23/2012 3:14 PM

Below is a synopsis of statewide legislation pending in 2012. Detailed information on bill numbers, hearing dates, and how you can get involved to support these efforts is available here.

MEDICINAL MARIJUANA

The following 20 states have legislation pending to enact limited legal protections for medicinal cannabis users and/or to improve existing medical marijuana laws:

Alabama, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Wisconsin, West Virginia

DECRIMINALIZATION

The following states have legislation pending to reduce marijuana possession penalties to a non-criminal offense:

Arizona, Hawaii, Indiana, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont

READ MORE

Q:What would you do if you saw someone trying to steal your bike?
A: Well, if I was with friends, I'd punch him in the stomach so he bends over and knee him right in the jaw, if he tries to strike back, I'd grab his arm, twist it, and trip at the same time so that he falls to the ground, and then ill get my friends to back me up and curb-stomp the shit outta him, then take my bike back, and walk away feeling like a boss...
.............but if I was alone, Id be a pussy and snatch the bike and ride away as fast as I could.

2/23/2012 4:27 PM

why cant the uk follow

Working for BMW
Driving an E21 316i, E30 320i and an E92 320D
TheLowCartel got big too - www.facebook.com/thelowcartel

2/23/2012 5:11 PM

Verde. wrote: why cant the uk follow

Give it five years. Gotta happen at some point its fookin ridiculous it being illegal still.

2/23/2012 9:23 PM

5 fucking years. screw that. when i move out this year im growing afghan. weed is now half the price of coke for a gram

Working for BMW

2/23/2012 10:04 PM

Verde. wrote: 5 fucking years. screw that. when i move out this year im growing afghan. weed is now half the price of coke for a gram

It's always been that much here for the decent kush. However I have actually seen people pay $40 a gram for top of the line strains. But in response to the OP, aka all the states that are still bitching and not following CA's lead. All I need is for it to be decriminalized here in AZ, and I'll be good no matter what state I'm in, but it'll make it almost as legal for me here as it is there.

Refs: Scramhype, Russellonabike, Dee Hos, Lbonbi, Pcoco, Raz, Bug31, Wallywangois2hip, Paul Hutchison

2/23/2012 10:12 PM

this isnt top quality kush. its skunk grown in council schemes watered with chemicals to make it more powerfull. why should anyone have to pay for weed. it grows free on every continent. dont need some cunt in a suit telling me not to smoke a natural plant when theyr banging their secretery starting wars and taking coke in the parliament

Working for BMW

2/23/2012 10:15 PM

Californias had that :p

2/23/2012 10:43 PM

Verde. wrote: this isnt top quality kush. its skunk grown in council schemes watered with chemicals to make it more powerfull. why should anyone have to pay for weed. it grows free on every continent. dont need some cunt in a suit telling me not to smoke a natural plant when theyr banging their secretery starting wars and taking coke in the parliament

Amen to that! Lol

Refs: Scramhype, Russellonabike, Dee Hos, Lbonbi, Pcoco, Raz, Bug31, Wallywangois2hip, Paul Hutchison

2/23/2012 11:42 PM

I dont get it either. it just pisses me off that tobacco and alcohol are legal, yet one gives you cancer and is addictive and the other causes liver failure and ruins lives, while weed is safer than aspirin, especially if you vape it or eat it. sure first timers get high as fuck they still dont do really stupid things

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

2/24/2012 7:09 AM

this law passing doesnt really affect you guys at all unless your blind or get severely injured lol even then there is stuff that will actually work for you weed wouldnt help pain that much at all

2/24/2012 9:33 AM

Verde. wrote: this isnt top quality kush. its skunk grown in council schemes watered with chemicals to make it more powerfull. why should anyone have to pay for weed. it grows free on every continent. dont need some cunt in a suit telling me not to smoke a natural plant when theyr banging their secretery starting wars and taking coke in the parliament

tatties come out the ground you need to pay for them

2/24/2012 11:32 AM

Jesse_Dean wrote: this law passing doesnt really affect you guys at all unless your blind or get severely injured lol even then there is stuff that will actually work for you weed wouldnt help pain that much at all

My medical herb actually does help alot for my back pain broski.

2/24/2012 5:49 PM

keironw74 wrote: tatties come out the ground you need to pay for them

yeah but u dont get ur front door broken down pinned to the floor and thrown in a sell for growing ur own

Working for BMW

2/24/2012 6:04 PM

its about that strawberry cough . what do you know about that durban poison? now thats bomb weed

2/24/2012 6:12 PM

lMAO! 40 a gram? dude thats like the biggest rip. 15 a gram over here in florida of some dank shit and i get like 1.3 but thats probably for my conects. well the guys that pushes is my friend sooooo yeah

2/24/2012 11:12 PM

RiverSideRider wrote: Californias had that :p

We still have it bro. Just not available in some places.

2/24/2012 11:22 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote: We still have it bro. Just not available in some places.

i meant like has had/ has it for a while.

2/28/2012 7:24 AM

CO represent.
Post a Reply to: MARIJUANA IS MEDICINE!!!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm