4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

People you hate?

4/17/2014 3:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2014 6:53 PM

Hookjrclc, bring it on.

Refs: Bought from Four ,TommyBoy & Xxohioanxx Traded tomdon & sold to Big Curn,tomdon,Four & Subrosa Luver

4/17/2014 3:50 PM

Obama Sickdude Communists Mexican swagfags swagfags in general assholes

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

4/17/2014 4:02 PM

I used to think tim was an a hole cuz all I got was hate but he turned out to be my favorite member. I'd have to say people that are way too protective of their guns. I don't even know why you need a semi automatic gun.

4/17/2014 4:04 PM

biggybuggy wrote: I used to think tim was an a hole cuz all I got was hate but he turned out to be my favorite member. I'd have to say people that are way too protective of their guns. I don't even know why you need a semi automatic gun.

I used to hate you for some reason but you are one of my favorite members....

Refs: Bought from Four ,TommyBoy & Xxohioanxx Traded tomdon & sold to Big Curn,tomdon,Four & Subrosa Luver

4/17/2014 4:20 PM

I Hate Every Single Member Of This Forum! Especially Zach PD, EddiMundo, Broken BMX, Chuck, 'Ohioan, Collin, Justin, Tomdon, BMX_Forever

RickedEM, T-Rider, Blaaaaaaaaa, HandleBarToFace & You Two Are All Starting To Piss Me Off Too!

4/17/2014 4:21 PM

*Sniggers*

4/17/2014 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2014 4:46 PM

biggybuggy wrote: I used to think tim was an a hole cuz all I got was hate but he turned out to be my favorite member. I'd have to say people that are way too protective of their guns. I don't even know why you need a semi automatic gun.

TheBrandonFranke wrote: I used to hate you for some reason but you are one of my favorite members....

Just saying. My fanbase isn't too nice here and I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

4/17/2014 4:49 PM

Topsey wrote: I Hate Every Single Member Of This Forum! Especially Zach PD, EddiMundo, Broken BMX, Chuck, 'Ohioan, Collin, Justin, Tomdon, BMX_Forever

RickedEM, T-Rider, Blaaaaaaaaa, HandleBarToFace & You Two Are All Starting To Piss Me Off Too!

Jealous of my "orange" bike hahaha?

"im hoping people realize that this is the realest machine on Vital right now. id kill to get on that thing and see how it feels. awesome job."- Howlerfbm

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

Antithought.bandcamp.com- Check it!

4/17/2014 4:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2014 4:52 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: Jealous of my "orange" bike hahaha?

PFFFT You Wish! People Like You That Build Such Crappy Bikes That I'd Never, EVER Want To Ride Let Alone Own! Just Bug The Crap Out Of Me!!!

4/17/2014 4:53 PM

If you're still able to log into your account, then I like you. Oh, wait, that's not entirely true. But 99% of you are cool. I'm not naming the 1%, but its not Jon for realz, haha. He's quite the likable old chap.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/17/2014 4:56 PM

And Ricked_em, we will have to ride this summer, as soon as I get my new bike built. Ive gotta wait a few weeks before I start ordering my parts, but she will be a sexy muffucker!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/17/2014 5:01 PM

Topsey wrote: I Hate Every Single Member Of This Forum! Especially Zach PD, EddiMundo, Broken BMX, Chuck, 'Ohioan, Collin, Justin, Tomdon, BMX_Forever

Yay!

Um idk if i actually hate anyone. Most people have pissed me off one time or another, but i don't hate them.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

Not blazing, just tazing.

4/17/2014 5:02 PM

Chuck8273 wrote: And Ricked_em, we will have to ride this summer, as soon as I get my new bike built. Ive gotta wait a few weeks before I start ordering my parts, but she will be a sexy muffucker!

Right on! I'm actually riding with hard tim tomorrow night. But I have some mellow trails 5 min from our houses

"im hoping people realize that this is the realest machine on Vital right now. id kill to get on that thing and see how it feels. awesome job."- Howlerfbm

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

Antithought.bandcamp.com- Check it!

4/17/2014 5:03 PM

Well, it's not so much about needing a gun, but when the government says i can't have them, that means i need one. It's all about keeping our freedom. Plus, if you have ever shot a semi automatic, you know they are a REEEEAAAL good time!

4/17/2014 5:06 PM

I don't actually think there's anyone I really "Hate" There's people I SERIOUSLY Dislike, but Hate is a strong word! I don't know a lot of You outside of this Forum, You might be a total douche on here & then totally safe outside of Vital! Ricked_Em, You gotta PM Me Your Email Address, I'll Hit You Up & let You in on the "Ultra Mega Topseycret Build" *Sniggers* Topseycret, Blame Chuck for that one!

4/17/2014 5:31 PM

biggybuggy wrote:
Just saying. My fanbase isn't too nice here and I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Truth

4/17/2014 5:43 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote: I used to hate you for some reason but you are one of my favorite members....

biggybuggy wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote: Truth

Seems legit.

4/17/2014 5:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2014 5:50 PM

I'm protective of my guns, I love my guns, I have many and I'll keep collecting them until the day I die but I mean I'm prior military so I think that has something to do with it because before I joined I never even shot a gun.

I love all of you, by the way...all the ones who annoyed me don't even post anymore.

4/17/2014 5:57 PM

If I lived in America I'd load up on guns ... Crazy shit goes on their waiting for the cops to show up And save the day doesn't seen like the best option

4/17/2014 5:58 PM

If i hated you you'd be dead...

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90
text me323.245.2827

4/17/2014 6:11 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: Right on! I'm actually riding with hard tim tomorrow night. But I have some mellow trails 5 min from our houses

Sweet, but watch your cornhole. Tims a homo. Jk.

4/17/2014 7:17 PM

because if you have two men charging you with knifes, would you be able to take out your hunting rifle, (bolt action i may add) shoot one, reload, then shoot the other. Shits gonna go down, and its gonna go hard.

BTW i have about 200 of these sitting next to me.

Gotta love 5.56

MURICA'

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

4/17/2014 7:27 PM

sbc told me he wanted to punch me in the face a few weeks back soooo.....

Other than that, I don't have a problem with anyone. I think basically everyone on this forum is cool.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/17/2014 7:40 PM

feeble_to_face wrote: because if you have two men charging you with knifes, would you be able to take out your hunting rifle, (bolt action i may add) shoot one, reload, then shoot the other. Shits gonna go down, and its gonna go hard.

BTW i have about 200 of these sitting next to me.

Gotta love 5.56

MURICA'

I WAAAANT!!!

4/17/2014 7:43 PM

My full gun opinion. I don't hate people like that, I am annoyed. And it's really only the onesvthat go batshit crazy when I hear it. I'm not to into all of it, and I'm wrong here, use it against me, but I believe in having a handgun of any type, and that teachers (that have passed a vigorous phyce test) should have a weapon in classroom. It goes against my above statement if you know shit about guns at all, but yeah. And sbc, I get that. I live in a huge ass military town and there are guys with the exact story going on. And if you're all "Obama's gonna take our guns" get over it. He's not. Even if he tried he'd never get anywhere. And to feeble, I'm totally going to lurch around a rifle. I know that it goes against my previous statement but I believe anyone who has passed a phyce test should be allowed a handgun. And for semi automatic rifles, a harder phyce test. My opinion, kill me with it.

4/17/2014 7:51 PM

I don't hate anyone on the forum really. I've had beef with a lot of people yes, but if someone generally annoys me I usually just won't help them out. Depends how I feel.

4/17/2014 8:44 PM

my toy

4/17/2014 8:56 PM

^orgazmic. My dad and i where thinking about picking up 2 mosens, The russian bolt rifles from ww2 (i think thats how you spell it) from the lgs (local gun store)

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

4/17/2014 9:01 PM

The Mosin-Nagant M91/30. They made 36 million of them for WWII so there's a HUUUUUGE surplus of them. I can get 1 for $170 out of the crate with a box of 1000 7.62X54.

4/17/2014 9:15 PM

I dont hate anyone. I'm not a hateful person. I think some people generally have shitty attitudes/bad personalities/ not fun to associate with. But I dont hate anyone.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

Post a Reply to: People you hate?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm