4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Automotive Thread! Anything with a motor goes!

1/12/2010 9:24 PM

i wanna see what vitals g-whips

here is mine Photobucket

getten a lift soon and i have 16 in rims with 33in tires Photobucket

1/12/2010 9:28 PM

and here is my other g whips Photobucket

1/12/2010 9:30 PM

bikes r cool wrote: and here is my other g whips Photobucket

SO FRESH! i think i like it better with the grey frame

1/12/2010 9:31 PM

thanks man

1/12/2010 9:32 PM

and i just put this shit in my truck nigga Photobucket

1/12/2010 9:33 PM

bikes r cool wrote: i wanna see what vitals g-whips

here is mine Photobucket

Are you going with a suspension lift? I have owned 3 lifted trucks over the past couple years, they are fun, but a pain in the ass when something breaks.

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid

1/12/2010 9:34 PM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

legitimate

NACHO CHEESE BABY

1/12/2010 9:36 PM

bikes r cool wrote: i wanna see what vitals g-whips

here is mine Photobucket

BootyBoots wrote: Are you going with a suspension lift? I have owned 3 lifted trucks over the past couple years, they are fun, but a pain in the ass when something breaks.

yeah im getten a 3'' suspention lift, and then im gona get a leavling kit and tighten my torssion bars so ill have about a 4 1/2 -5in lift

1/12/2010 9:37 PM

i got an 8 inch boy

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/12/2010 9:39 PM

getskyhigh wrote: i got an 8 inch boy

yeah but u prob have a big ass truck

1/12/2010 9:39 PM

Photobucket

Photobucket

1/12/2010 9:40 PM

bikes r cool wrote: yeah but u prob have a big ass truck

a 06 Salvador 4 door

1/12/2010 9:41 PM

I had a 10 inch suspension on my Tahoe I sold just a year ago. 10 inch suspension with 37 inch Goodyear Wrangler MTR's. That was a beast.

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid

1/12/2010 9:42 PM

1/12/2010 9:43 PM

thats so fucking sick!!!!!

1/12/2010 9:44 PM

bikes r cool wrote: yeah im getten a 3'' suspention lift, and then im gona get a leavling kit and tighten my torssion bars so ill have about a 4 1/2 -5in lift

Get that shit aligned right, it's going to be a little rough with the torsion bar tightening. I would look at doing something else. Most people who tighten the torsion regret it later. Look for add a leaf's or something instead. You going to install it yourself?

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid

1/12/2010 9:46 PM

BootyBoots wrote: I had a 10 inch suspension on my Tahoe I sold just a year ago. 10 inch suspension with 37 inch Goodyear Wrangler MTR's. That was a beast.

tahoes look weird lifted

BootyBoots wrote: Are you going with a suspension lift? I have owned 3 lifted trucks over the past couple years, they are fun, but a pain in the ass when something breaks.

bikes r cool wrote: yeah im getten a 3'' suspention lift, and then im gona get a leavling kit and tighten my torssion bars so ill have about a 4 1/2 -5in lift

BootyBoots wrote: Get that shit aligned right, it's going to be a little rough with the torsion bar tightening. I would look at doing something else. Most people who tighten the torsion regret it later. Look for add a leaf's or something instead. You going to install it yourself?

and mud flaps u can get a ticket if u dont. i didnt have mud flaps and threw a bunch of mud on a cop car

fitsarelegit818 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote: thats so fucking sick!!!!!

thanks bro the top jeep has a 8 inch lift
kilby enterprises accessories
40 inch tires
and
A 5.7L HEMI STRAIGHT OUT A DODGE
CHECK US OUT AT kilby enterprises

BootyBoots wrote: Get that shit aligned right, it's going to be a little rough with the torsion bar tightening. I would look at doing something else. Most people who tighten the torsion regret it later. Look for add a leaf's or something instead. You going to install it yourself?

yeah im doen it by my self but im gona have our tire shop ballence and aline my shit

1/12/2010 9:48 PM

getskyhigh wrote: and mud flaps u can get a ticket if u dont. i didnt have mud flaps and threw a bunch of mud on a cop car

pshhhhhhhh .... soon as i get mi 33s on its gona shoot mud in my front window cuz i dont want mud flaps

1/12/2010 9:49 PM

getskyhigh wrote: and mud flaps u can get a ticket if u dont. i didnt have mud flaps and threw a bunch of mud on a cop car

bikes r cool wrote: pshhhhhhhh .... soon as i get mi 33s on its gona shoot mud in my front window cuz i dont want mud flaps

ahaha

1/12/2010 9:50 PM

1/12/2010 9:50 PM

bikes r cool wrote: yeah im doen it by my self but im gona have our tire shop ballence and aline my shit

That's good. I have installed lifts myself. They are so much fun to install. I have installed on alot of Jeeps, they are pretty easy to do. And about my Tahoe, trust me, it didn't look weird at all, it looked like a beast. I had a lifted Tahoe and 2 lifted Z-71's. Now I just have my Quad Cab Ram, but I can't wait to afford another 4x4 for regular use and a trail rig too.

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid

1/12/2010 9:51 PM

bikes r cool wrote: pshhhhhhhh .... soon as i get mi 33s on its gona shoot mud in my front window cuz i dont want mud flaps

getskyhigh wrote: ahaha

butt i might get flair fenders

1/12/2010 9:53 PM

bikes r cool wrote: yeah im doen it by my self but im gona have our tire shop ballence and aline my shit

BootyBoots wrote: That's good. I have installed lifts myself. They are so much fun to install. I have installed on alot of Jeeps, they are pretty easy to do. And about my Tahoe, trust me, it didn't look weird at all, it looked like a beast. I had a lifted Tahoe and 2 lifted Z-71's. Now I just have my Quad Cab Ram, but I can't wait to afford another 4x4 for regular use and a trail rig too.

yeah its gona be sick.... and i have torsion bars in the front and coils in the rear..

1/12/2010 9:54 PM

Go to us for all your off road or jeep needs.

1/12/2010 9:55 PM

fitsarelegit818 wrote: Go to us for all your off road or jeep needs.

my dream rigs are a lifted nissan titan or a lifted jeep rubicon...

1/12/2010 9:57 PM

Bro, seriously check us out. You will like what you see and we have great products. Trail tested. Get a jeep and see the way haha.

1/12/2010 10:00 PM

thats sick is that ur truck?

Post a Reply to: Automotive Thread! Anything with a motor goes!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm