4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Post your pets!

9/8/2012 7:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2012 7:54 PM

Didn't see a thread about this but i know those of you who have animals love them so let's post up their pics!

I have 3 Pit Bulls, all of which are the best dogs i've ever owned

Bane is a brindle i rescued from Colorado, where we lived didn't allow Pits so we adopted him right before we moved back to Oklahoma

and this is him 2 days ago, he's either eating all the cheese puffs or he thinks he's a fucking astronaut...either way he thought he was slick

Here's Reggie, he's my newest dog, about 6 months old and also a rescue

I can't find many pics of Hailey without the other dogs, she's always off sleeping somewhere, lazy bitch.
anyway, this is Hailey, she's old and just lays around all day

9/8/2012 8:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2012 8:04 PM

Daisy the chinchilla. She is almost 7 months old.

Howard the betta. He is probably about 2 years old.

9/8/2012 8:08 PM

i had a chinchilla when i first moved into my first apartment when i was 18, the bastard bit me all the time, barked at me and got that dust shit all over my room...so i got rid of him and got some ferrets...let's just say i'm sticking with dogs from now on.

oh, i do have a betta tho, he lives in a little tank by my computer, although once i build my shelves in my room i'm gonna get him a larger tank

9/8/2012 8:58 PM

Heres an old pic of my dog when she was a pup. She's a Rottweiler Doberman mix. She's fuckin huge now though. Probably one of the most loyal/smartest dogs i've had.

9/8/2012 9:34 PM

My pussy

9/8/2012 11:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2012 11:25 PM

i want another cat but the wife won't allow it because of the litter box...i love Siamese cats and i've had them all my life, our last one froze to death during our ice storm 3 years ago, she hasn't gotten over that one yet.

lol i miss that cat

9/8/2012 11:36 PM

Aww that sucks, yeah indoor cats are much better, my cat just eats sleeps and shits then fucks off for the rest of the day and comes home at night to eat again lol.

9/8/2012 11:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2012 11:39 PM

well the sad thing is that the cat was an indoor cat, she was even declawed, someone who was at my house that day let her outside and i know she was scared to death since she didn't know what the fuck snow looks like (i'm in Oklahoma, it's mainly desert here and snow and/or ice is a very rare sight, especially with how much we got) and it was cold as fuck. I found her the next day under a pile of wood...had to hide her from the wife for a couple days, had to eventually tell her the cat died in the ice storm.

9/8/2012 11:53 PM

sbc785 wrote: well the sad thing is that the cat was an indoor cat, she was even declawed, someone who was at my house that day let her outside and i know she was scared to death since she didn't know what the fuck snow looks like (i'm in Oklahoma, it's mainly desert here and snow and/or ice is a very rare sight, especially with how much we got) and it was cold as fuck. I found her the next day under a pile of wood...had to hide her from the wife for a couple days, had to eventually tell her the cat died in the ice storm.

That sucks man, sorry for your loss, I know how you feel, when I was little I had a goldfish fucken loved that thing so much I would spend at least a hour a day sitting at the fish tank just watching it, but it died one day when i spilt juice into the fish tank. : /

9/9/2012 12:25 AM

think this is when we first got her, like the 2nd day maybe

i think i'm gonna smuggle a cat into the house tomorrow...

9/9/2012 8:41 AM

Photobucket

Photobucket

one of my two cats, the other one hides all day and comes out at night.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

9/9/2012 5:17 PM

my mom decided to get a dog today, i guess shes been shopping for the right dog after work for the last two months.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

9/9/2012 5:27 PM

looks like the Cairn Terrier my parents had...what is that thing?

9/9/2012 5:54 PM

I hate most dogs.. Like got chased soooo much i don't want one lol i got a cat though lol.. But he is a out side cat and all he does is eat and roam places lol can't never find him :D

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/9/2012 5:56 PM

Lol that dogs awesome. I have 2 cats.

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

9/9/2012 6:06 PM

sbc785 wrote: looks like the Cairn Terrier my parents had...what is that thing?

he's a brussel griffin, its some Belgium breed. he doesnt bark unless hes playing and he doesnt shed. they were breed to kill rats.

9/9/2012 6:09 PM

Oh, and my cats are indoor ones. pics in a minute and I'll get some of them in their current state later. The ones I'll get now are when I first got 'em.

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

9/9/2012 7:17 PM

Dang sbc I would be a little worried about having a cat with three pit bulls, but I guess you can trust them enough to leave it alone. I have two cats a Golden Retriever and a shepherd mix, and the mix loves to chase the cats and I think they like it too, but sometimes she goes a little too far and I have to stop her.

Refs: element4all, kroller

9/9/2012 7:34 PM

SIRE wrote: Dang sbc I would be a little worried about having a cat with three pit bulls, but I guess you can trust them enough to leave it alone. I have two cats a Golden Retriever and a shepherd mix, and the mix loves to chase the cats and I think they like it too, but sometimes she goes a little too far and I have to stop her.

my Pits are used to cats, they like them...it's squirrels they hate.

9/9/2012 8:28 PM

I have four ingnorant, asshole cats. Lol jk. one just lays around all day, other ones a dick and claws everyone, one just doens't like anyone, and ones damn retarded.

Reps:JakeSalbert,Stephan.yupthatsme,bmxrider4lyfe,cb4130,mactive818,Broughton,Dream,Kymike
~I have more reps, I just can't remember exactly who...lmao

"Because gray is all there ever is nothing is ever black and white.”-Tom Dugan

9/10/2012 1:56 AM

my 2 year old Eclectus Parrot his name is Bing.
He talks alot!

My 1 year old puppy her name is Princess (my sister named her) -____-

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

9/10/2012 2:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/10/2012 2:17 AM

This is Wally, my spoiled and stubborn Siberian Husky but he's trained and whatnot. One of the best dogs I've had.

Photobucket

Photobucket

9/10/2012 6:51 AM

This is Batman. Yes, that is his name. He is almost 2 years old, and weighs in at almost as much as my bike. He is about 23 lbs.

This is my Girlfriend Jackie's cat, Crocodile. She is about 6 years old, and just the sweetest cat ever. She is fluffy, but really small and about half the weight of Batman.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

9/10/2012 5:15 PM

It's funny how some times my cat is on my porch and i order pizza and my cat hisses at the pizza man and dogs and other cats.... :D

9/14/2012 11:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2012 11:09 AM

finally got a pic of my Betta the other day, i've since moved him to an actual bowl tho...and that goldfish was his little buddy until my daughter got a hold of it and fed it to my dog -__-

9/15/2012 8:05 PM

sbc785 wrote: finally got a pic of my Betta the other day, i've since moved him to an actual bowl tho...and that goldfish was his little buddy until my daughter got a hold of it and fed it to my dog -__-

That sucks i had some gold fish but they died I bought a aquarium and i didn't know you were supposed to let it sit for a day or some shit like that. I had a algae eater too it was the coolest looking.. But it got stuck under a castle prop house it lived for like 1 week after all my other ones died .

9/16/2012 12:32 AM

My little Siamese

who also thinks she can stand up

who also thinks she can ride a bike

I have tons of pictures of her but here's her with my other 2

9/16/2012 9:25 AM

my Burmese.. he is rad

Photobucket

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

9/16/2012 11:36 AM

I hate you all, I'm gonna go get another damn nice cat. I might get a Ragdoll, my parents had a couple and they're big fluffy lazy bastards but they're really pretty

9/16/2012 3:19 PM

sbc785 wrote: I hate you all, I'm gonna go get another damn nice cat. I might get a Ragdoll, my parents had a couple and they're big fluffy lazy bastards but they're really pretty

the equvalent to my sisters cat...thing is rad af

Photobucket

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

Post a Reply to: Post your pets!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm