4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

RC cars

12/30/2012 4:29 PM

Which of you sons of bitches has RC cars (hobby grade)? I've been racing for years now and i'm picking up a Losi Ten-SCTE this Thursday so i can race the SC class...pretty stoked.

12/30/2012 6:20 PM

I have a couple but don't really use them all that much anymore. never raced them either, I just took them up to my uncle's house and messed around there. Now that they re-paved most of the roads in my neighborhood I was thinking of picking up one of the drifting ones.

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - o Standard |

12/30/2012 6:38 PM

yeah we're getting a drift club together (our car club is actually wanting to do it...well, not really a "club", lol). Look into the Tamiya TT-01 if you wanna built a drift car, that's your cheapest chassis.

12/30/2012 8:28 PM

ill defiantly look into that. I don't think i would get the cheapest i could find but im not going to blow all of my money on one either. Before the roads got paved the gravel was so shit i got my truck to slide around when i could break it loose. I would use it more now but i don't have a charger for it anymore.

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - o Standard |

12/30/2012 11:04 PM

oh no, the Tamiya isn't junk, it's just a roller chassis that you build but for a roller it's fucking great...

Tamiya tt-01

1/2/2013 6:56 PM

I used to be into the RC Crawler scene.. I have an axial ax-10, scx-10, and xr-10.

Bike-curious.

1/3/2013 8:41 PM

me and my dad used to race them when i was little he was good with rc planes too but i wanna get my own hobby grade rc

1/4/2013 12:50 PM

nitro all the way nigga!!! i have the losi 8ight that i race in nitro and brushless(changing the motor of course) and a traxxas rustler the can basically make itself explode it is so fast. it has a castle motor or something with a 4c lipo just for messing around and has hit 102mph. and i also have my first rc car, a hpi firestorm that i have beat the shit out of and i'm to lazy to rebuild the motor.

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

1/4/2013 12:53 PM

i rully want the losi sc too and maybe a drift car would be fun too. the problem is i'm basically just too poor to afford anything else especially with my kx125 i'm getting off my cousin in the summer. i have waaayy to many hobbies

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

1/23/2013 2:12 PM

i got a Team Associated RC1-B4 buggy with all the carbon fiber and titanium stuff on it. Now all i need is anew reciever/remote setup and I'm golden. Had it for 8 years now goddam time flys

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-754-zero246

1/25/2013 11:31 AM

f103 that I did Tyrell livery on for my son. I used to race f1, though, I still have my 501x

Tyrell018

rc 025

United0Cult0

1/28/2013 11:19 AM

I have an e-revo a Jammin x1 crt plus an axial exo terra. I work in a hobby shop so im around this stuff all day. its a fun hobby im more of a basher but im building a Jammin SCRT 10 for next season.
Post a Reply to: RC cars

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm