4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

**_-SUPER OFFICIAL-_** The Walking Dead thread

3/23/2014 8:35 PM

Who else agrees last weeks episode was the most fucked up of all of them

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/23/2014 8:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2014 9:00 PM

Dont know only watched the first two episodes of this new half season. plan on watching the rest at a friends house soon

Has it been any good?

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

3/24/2014 6:47 AM

Last nights was good. The one before that was messed up.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

3/24/2014 1:46 PM

Somebody's dying next week! I'm calling it right now! It's been too peaceful lately, I think somebody's going out next week! Michone maybe? Not Rick, Not Daryl, MAYBE CARL! Haha no I doubt Carl will die. I think the dude that's an alcoholic is going to find a bit a booze at Terminus and get himself hurt! That's my thought.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/24/2014 2:54 PM

Terminus is a few people that lure people in then kill them and eat them. I think bob, the lesbian, or rick will die.

3/24/2014 2:57 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Terminus is a few people that lure people in then kill them and eat them. I think bob, the lesbian, or rick will die.

Same man. Too good to be true, too peaceful. I bet there are some shit going on there. The last episode was pretty good. Still wlndering what causes the messed according ti that guy.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/24/2014 2:58 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Terminus is a few people that lure people in then kill them and eat them. I think bob, the lesbian, or rick will die.

They aren't going to kill Rick. There's just no way!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

3/24/2014 3:04 PM

Stocksy wrote: They aren't going to kill Rick. There's just no way!

He's not the main character anymore.

3/24/2014 3:17 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: He's not the main character anymore.

in the comics the last people alive are rick carl and mishone

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/24/2014 4:09 PM

feeble_to_face wrote: in the comics the last people alive are rick carl and mishone

^^ that you guys gotta read the comics i started reading them a few years before the show came out, the comics are just as good if not better

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

3/24/2014 5:31 PM

Watched the first season on Saturday. I'm just getting into this.

3/24/2014 8:16 PM

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/25/2014 7:38 AM

feeble_to_face wrote: in the comics the last people alive are rick carl and mishone

Fuk.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/25/2014 3:32 PM

T-rider wrote: Fuk.

The show doesn't always go with what happened in the comics. They take bits and pieces from the comics and then do new stuff as well.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

3/26/2014 3:24 AM

Just out of curiosity, what would you guys do if you were in Carols situation when dealing with Lizzie? Would you have shot her or let her live?

3/26/2014 6:16 AM

Trev wrote: Just out of curiosity, what would you guys do if you were in Carols situation when dealing with Lizzie? Would you have shot her or let her live?

Killed her.

3/26/2014 10:46 AM

Trev wrote: Just out of curiosity, what would you guys do if you were in Carols situation when dealing with Lizzie? Would you have shot her or let her live?

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Killed her.

Same, She was insane, she killed her sister, but could have killed lots more.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/26/2014 11:45 AM

T-rider wrote: Same, She was insane, she killed her sister, but could have killed lots more.

phsycho bitch needs to die. and she did

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/26/2014 12:52 PM

T-rider wrote: Same, She was insane, she killed her sister, but could have killed lots more.

feeble_to_face wrote: phsycho bitch needs to die. and she did

Thats my point. She es dangerous, she like walkers, she needs to die. BTW, beth just dispeared in a car and thats her end?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/26/2014 12:55 PM

T-rider wrote: Thats my point. She es dangerous, she like walkers, she needs to die. BTW, beth just dispeared in a car and thats her end?

I think she will turn up eventually

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/26/2014 2:11 PM

T-rider wrote: Thats my point. She es dangerous, she like walkers, she needs to die. BTW, beth just dispeared in a car and thats her end?

feeble_to_face wrote: I think she will turn up eventually

I was like WTF!!??

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/26/2014 2:13 PM

T-rider wrote: I was like WTF!!??

I'm guessing they will show us like ten seconds of something happening in the next episode. Just to piss us off till the next season.

3/26/2014 3:02 PM

T-rider wrote: I was like WTF!!??

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: I'm guessing they will show us like ten seconds of something happening in the next episode. Just to piss us off till the next season.

Probably. But they wont be as bad as the guys in ¨Under the dome¨, those motherfuckers brought and amazing season and arent going to release another until 1 year has passed. I fucking hate them.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/29/2014 11:06 PM

Well, tomorrow is season 4's finale. After that, it's over half a year of no TWD once again... Mehhhhhh..... Some are saying that Terminus is a trap and whatnot. And there's been an image of Beth dead going around but some also say that's fake and from somewhere else or something. So yeah, hope this season finale really kicks it off real nice as usual!

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/30/2014 12:36 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: Well, tomorrow is season 4's finale. After that, it's over half a year of no TWD once again... Mehhhhhh..... Some are saying that Terminus is a trap and whatnot. And there's been an image of Beth dead going around but some also say that's fake and from somewhere else or something. So yeah, hope this season finale really kicks it off real nice as usual!

It sucks yeah, there should be a new episode every week for lifetime. At least we have under the dome in summer.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/31/2014 6:56 AM

BE CAREFULL, SPOIL DOWN

SO yeah, as much people said it was a fucking trap, i really liked the episode, but what i cant satand is that they have left us with them in that box (i dont actually know how is it called in engish) and we dont know wtf are they doing or what ricks plan. I cant fucking wait until the next season.. Does it starts in october?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/31/2014 2:55 PM

I was expecting more out of that episode. We did get one glimpse of some human carcasses that were pretty stripped and not burned, so i'm still going with terminus is a group of cannibals. All that meat on the grill...

4/3/2014 12:18 PM

T-rider wrote: BE CAREFULL, SPOIL DOWN

SO yeah, as much people said it was a fucking trap, i really liked the episode, but what i cant satand is that they have left us with them in that box (i dont actually know how is it called in engish) and we dont know wtf are they doing or what ricks plan. I cant fucking wait until the next season.. Does it starts in october?

box car

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

4/3/2014 1:01 PM

yup^

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/3/2014 5:15 PM

I liked the episode. I knew they were going to leave us hanging but I think they may have overdone it a bit. The bite to the neck was out of the blue! I was so surprised! At first I thought Rick was a walker but then I realized that he had just "woken up" as they said on The Talking Dead afterwards! Lol good episode overall, can't wait until next season!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

Post a Reply to: **_-SUPER OFFICIAL-_** The Walking Dead thread

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm