4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Scooterer basically gets neutered

2/19/2014 5:25 PM

my friend sent this to me a week or 2 ago, hurts my balls just watching it. Fucking ouch

2/19/2014 5:37 PM

Ohhhhhh yes much pain.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/19/2014 6:59 PM

How did he get up from that???

Either he doesn't have balls or he hid it somewhere else...

I had my board penetrate my balls on a missed heelflip. my vision became a blur for a few minutes and i couldn't move.
That looks like it must have hurt a lot more.

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/19/2014 7:16 PM

one try kid wrote: How did he get up from that???

Either he doesn't have balls or he hid it somewhere else...

I had my board penetrate my balls on a missed heelflip. my vision became a blur for a few minutes and i couldn't move.
That looks like it must have hurt a lot more.

I wondered the same thing, even if he missed his balls somehow & hit his ass or something, it'd still have to hurt like a fucking bitch. I fucked a whip up before & my seat hit my balls lightly and it sent me to the ground, I laid there for about 30 seconds before getting up haha.

(insert joke here about it not hurting his ass cause he's used to it)

2/19/2014 7:23 PM

Aghhghgg ehhhhhh paaaaasghgaaaaaaafgg nnnnnn the noises i made while watching that video. Lol i don't get how people don't see it coming. Looks like he won't be for a while though. LOL I MAKE MYSELF LAUGH!!!

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

2/19/2014 10:07 PM

Dammnnn haha. That could have been WAY worse. I've seen videos of (pardon me) people splitting their assholes open from landing on the corners or rails , or skateboards popping up and it lacerates the tissue between your asshole and balls , so the fact that he walks away is extremely lucky (HAHA Lucky scooters )

Lucky is a pretty sick scooter brand. I like District more.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

2/20/2014 6:01 AM

they had balls in the first place?

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

2/20/2014 6:26 AM

feeble_to_face wrote: they had balls in the first place?

ahhahah

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/20/2014 9:55 AM

... duh. fuck.

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/20/2014 11:21 AM

That was great......just made my day

2/20/2014 11:27 AM

LOL god i wish i could have seen that in person.

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

2/25/2014 12:23 PM

I think his feet hit the ground, so his pussy didn't actually touch the rail. He was lucky.

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

2/26/2014 6:23 PM

Shortdude wrote: I think his feet hit the ground, so his pussy didn't actually touch the rail. He was lucky.

This. It looks like his feet hit and since he was moving so fast that was what sent him

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/26/2014 7:31 PM

Shortdude wrote: I think his feet hit the ground, so his pussy didn't actually touch the rail. He was lucky.

bmxfromma wrote: This. It looks like his feet hit and since he was moving so fast that was what sent him

He hit the rail then his feet hit the ground just barely after. Pretty much at the same time.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

2/26/2014 8:48 PM

That's just classic especially with that song!!!!

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/14/2014 11:30 AM

I would've gotten up and run away too, because I would be crying so damn hard...

YEOOWWWWWW....

There's a big ole' NO THANKS.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

3/23/2014 6:06 PM

You cant neuter someone who has nothing there in the first place

3/23/2014 6:36 PM

I'd cry.

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

Post a Reply to: Scooterer basically gets neutered

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm